BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 33 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 32 33
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey eh Not a single Maryland hooser will come with on 6 of edge. A new mountie is in town We crushed your hawks

If I am reading between the lines correctly here this is an ingenious 'Strange Brew' movie reference. Clearly your are an old Canuuk (this movie is an early 80s movie...would make sense with a 18 year old holdback playing 11 year old lacrosse just like Laxachussetes). You should move your humor to the Long Island forum. Humor is not understood nor appreciated in Maryland. We will overlook your 18 year old holdback Edge team in the 11 year old league for at least you have good humor.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hold on, the all mighty looneys got handled by a younger rec team?

Actually, think they got the beat down three times in box, just pointing out the truth

Hey its indoor; wait until we get outside and remember Fall means NOTHING.........amazing how things are so easily discounted when a loss occurs. However these same parents would be pounding their chests had they won. Oh the hypocrisy.

Can’t judge outdoor from box

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should’ve seen the 91 boys at charity event at coppermine last night. By far the standouts. #teamwork, #T91, #GilmanStrong, #2020 HOCO Chanps

Details?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should’ve seen the 91 boys at charity event at coppermine last night. By far the standouts. #teamwork, #T91, #GilmanStrong, #2020 HOCO Chanps

Details?

Please. You don’t need details. No one was there, so they won.
How’s the new dad?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
March18 Hoco should start. Predictions?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey eh Not a single Maryland hooser will come with on 6 of edge. A new mountie is in town We crushed your hawks

Which Edge team you talking about, The players that are actually 2024 but since in future they will do a PG year along with a redshirt year are claiming they are 2026 now?

Or the Edge team that are actually 2023 but since in the future they will do a holdback next year, then a PG year along with a Redshirt year have decided to claim 2026 this year .

Edge ..the future is now !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which Edge team you talking about, The players that are actually 2024 but since in future they will do a PG year along with a redshirt year are claiming they are 2026 now?

Or the Edge team that are actually 2023 but since in the future they will do a holdback next year, then a PG year along with a Redshirt year have decided to claim 2026 this year .

Edge ..the future is now !

Hawks are going to smush Edge

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Details?

Leave it to the 91 parents to talk about how amazing their players were at A CHARITY EVENT to raise money for a coach suffering from ALS.......stay CLASSY 91; we all know how hard it is for to do so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Somebody asked for Hoco predictions, so here you go.
The Elite lineup will stay the same, except NextLevel will replace Diamondbacks.
Hawks will be the team to beat as always.
NextLevel, Crabs and MadLax will compete for last place and the dreaded bump-down to AAA in 2021.
AAA will be a dog fight - there are lots of teams who think they belong in Elite, and a couple probably do, so they all need to slug it out.
Too many parents will embarrass their organizations and their sons by their sideline behavior. For better or worse, they are too dense and socially unaware to be embarrassed themselves!
How's that?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Details?

Leave it to the 91 parents to talk about how amazing their players were at A CHARITY EVENT to raise money for a coach suffering from ALS.......stay CLASSY 91; we all know how hard it is for to do so.

I would bet a large sum of money that 91 parent's are not the one's posting this stuff. Nor the Hawks or True parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HAWKS run the table; crabs surprise a few teams by winning two games; Ambulance called for at least 3 FCA games, Looney's takes a step back as does Madlax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HAWKS run the table; crabs surprise a few teams by winning two games; Ambulance called for at least 3 FCA games, Looney's takes a step back as does Madlax.

I can never figure out Madlax, one tournament they look great, the next they look bad. All teams suffer from some roller coaster play, but theirs is insane.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Details?

I would bet a large sum of money that 91 parent's are not the one's posting this stuff. Nor the Hawks or True parents.

can we have proof of funds please?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any HOCO elite level teams also playing in the St Paul’s league?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would hope not; that league over the last several years has gone down hill and is a waste of time unless your a rec team. If any elite team is playing in it, it will be 91. That's so they can brag about winning a championship that no one else is playing in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would hope not; that league over the last several years has gone down hill and is a waste of time unless your a rec team. If any elite team is playing in it, it will be 91. That's so they can brag about winning a championship that no one else is playing in.

So where else do the elite level teams play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many only play HOCO during early spring and then 3 or 4 tourneys in late spring and into summer. Instead of playing in leagues where they would dominate, the better squads appear to add an additional day of practice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many only play HOCO during early spring and then 3 or 4 tourneys in late spring and into summer. Instead of playing in leagues where they would dominate, the better squads appear to add an additional day of practice.

Who’s to say they would win every game? I think they’re scared to play in a league that consists of non elite competition because it’s a lose-lose situation for them. If they win against a non-elite level team it’s no big deal because they’re supposed to win, but if they have a bad day and they drop a game than their reputation takes a huge hit. Especially if they lost to a “rec” team. For years the vultures on this board would make comments like ““remember in 2020 when FCA lost to Perry Hall?” To be clear that was a made up example using random teams, and I have no connection to FCA or Perry Hall.

I don’t believe for one second that these teams are so good that no one outside of elite could ever give them a game though. We are still talking about kids. Ive seen teams in other sports at the elite levels drop games to competition that they wouldn’t normally lose to. Lacrosse is no different. Step outside of your bubble every now and then because a team may surprise you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who’s to say they would win every game? I think they’re scared to play in a league that consists of non elite competition because it’s a lose-lose situation for them. If they win against a non-elite level team it’s no big deal because they’re supposed to win, but if they have a bad day and they drop a game than their reputation takes a huge hit. Especially if they lost to a “rec” team. For years the vultures on this board would make comments like ““remember in 2020 when FCA lost to Perry Hall?” To be clear that was a made up example using random teams, and I have no connection to FCA or Perry Hall.

I don’t believe for one second that these teams are so good that no one outside of elite could ever give them a game though. We are still talking about kids. Ive seen teams in other sports at the elite levels drop games to competition that they wouldn’t normally lose to. Lacrosse is no different. Step outside of your bubble every now and then because a team may surprise you.

You obviously don't get out of Baltimore county much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have you watched the St. Paul league teams outside of the elite play? Anytime an elite team would play a 'rec club' team it was a double digit win. I am not saying that every once in a while the blind squirrel for find a nut, but to say these rec club teams can compete at an elite level is comical.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A 2 hour saturday practice is more beneficial to the kids than playing against teams that will likely be lesser competition. A quick look at the 2019 league shows that Team 91's only games where they were even remotely challenged were vs FCA. I would bet that a practice would be a better use of time than a 15-0 win over Koopers. Throw in the fact that it is 30-60 minutes further north from Blandair for the non Baltimore teams and I think you have your answer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A 2 hour saturday practice is more beneficial to the kids than playing against teams that will likely be lesser competition. A quick look at the 2019 league shows that Team 91's only games where they were even remotely challenged were vs FCA. I would bet that a practice would be a better use of time than a 15-0 win over Koopers. Throw in the fact that it is 30-60 minutes further north from Blandair for the non Baltimore teams and I think you have your answer.

No no no, it's not that. He's right. They are scared.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hilarious! Now all of the elite team parents will band together to defend all of the other elite teams they have been bashing for the last several years. This guy is a puppet master!

And he totally has a point...it’s a lose-lose for elite teams to play non-elite competition, which is probably why they shy away from it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hilarious! Now all of the elite team parents will band together to defend all of the other elite teams they have been bashing for the last several years. This guy is a puppet master!

And he totally has a point...it’s a lose-lose for elite teams to play non-elite competition, which is probably why they shy away from it.

LOL. You clearly don't know how a forum works. HOCO has a B league and they can work their way up to Elite from that. But enjoy St Pauls this Spring, I hear the competition is outstanding.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Saturday League for Elite Teams was generally used to play those kids who did not see much playing time on Sunday and they were still winning by double digit goals. What good does it do either team; Elite playing A or B level competition?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SP league doo doo. Do not do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite team parents are easily triggered.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks - Head and shoulders above all others
Team 91 - very good attack; need a few less wind games
Looney's - Need help on offense but have the best goalie at the elite level
FCA - Defense will carry this team
Madlax - never know what team will show up
BLC - big step back this year
Crabs - having next level in elite will keep them from the bottom; good FO
Next Level - will experience what elite level lax is about

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite team parents are easily triggered.

Based on the response above of the parent who had a son cut from elite and is now at rec level I would disagree...........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How old is said goalie? What grade should he be in this school year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL bitter he is better than the 91 goalie bc he is!! Relax dad he's on age. It amazes me that the "Holdback" whining comes into play for any kid that is bigger or simply more athletic. Looney's goalie is the best in elite; period end of story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone had a look a Breakers this year? I think Breakers could hang with most of the elite teams. I’m not saying they can beat them, but they could probably give them a game. Change my mind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
March18 HoCo should start. Predictions?

Here is mine....

Hawks - Still the best but we shall see if the gap is still as big this year.
Team 91, Looney's,FCA, Madlax, BLC - Any given Sunday. Depends on whether or not there was a Sixth Grade sleepover party the night before. Maybe half the team is on Spring Break. Kids are 11/12 years old. not the PLL.
Crabs - I have no idea how good they will or wont be.
Next Level - will struggle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was wondering where 91 Dad was. Welcome back!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL bitter he is better than the 91 goalie bc he is!! Relax dad he's on age. It amazes me that the "Holdback" whining comes into play for any kid that is bigger or simply more athletic. Looney's goalie is the best in elite; period end of story.

Maybe one day he'll beat AYLC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL Crabs dad if anything you are predictable. Tell us, how good is your Door_Open_And/o?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Zing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
March18 HoCo should start. Predictions?

Here is mine....

Hawks - Still the best but we shall see if the gap is still as big this year.
Team 91, Looney's,FCA, Madlax, BLC - Any given Sunday. Depends on whether or not there was a Sixth Grade sleepover party the night before. Maybe half the team is on Spring Break. Kids are 11/12 years old. not the PLL.
Crabs - I have no idea how good they will or wont be.
Next Level - will struggle.

Is Next Level confirmed as the new team to Elite?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is AYLC? Anyone left on that team is AA talent. Next

Page 28 of 33 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard