A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I can’t think of anymore than 5 standouts/bluechip in club for 2023. And none are at McD! McD has some athletes but they have more girls who are average but throw a lot of money and time into training & private coaching which makes them ok players. Watch out for St Paul’s and NDP, MV & BM in the next few years.

Not sure why you would think Maryvale or Bryn Mawr would be contenders in the next few years. Most of the 2021-2023 talent is at SPSG, Glenelg Country, NDP and MCD

I guess you don't know the 2023 class very well. Maryvale got some great lacrosse players in their freshman class this year. I know they have 6 girls from the 2023 Skywalkers Blue team. They also got some great girls from some other programs. Time will tell but their freshman class is loaded.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls High School
B_O_T_C #299142 02/12/20 09:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tell your girls that all they need to do to be successful is to just score points.
Just shoot the ball in, don't be afraid.
Don't wait for the right time and just go for it.
Be brave and follow through.
Signed - Dad who has spent thousands of dollars and sat through countless games where the girls never got it together

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #299156 02/13/20 10:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can’t think of anymore than 5 standouts/bluechip in club for 2023. And none are at McD! McD has some athletes but they have more girls who are average but throw a lot of money and time into training & private coaching which makes them ok players. Watch out for St Paul’s and NDP, MV & BM in the next few years.

Not sure why you would think Maryvale or Bryn Mawr would be contenders in the next few years. Most of the 2021-2023 talent is at SPSG, Glenelg Country, NDP and MCD

I guess you don't know the 2023 class very well. Maryvale got some great lacrosse players in their freshman class this year. I know they have 6 girls from the 2023 Skywalkers Blue team. They also got some great girls from some other programs. Time will tell but their freshman class is loaded.

BMS will be better this year as well. Several good players in the 9th and 10th grade. They will likely struggle against the bigger schools given their class sizes and ratio of mathlete/athlete but they will be competitive.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #299157 02/13/20 10:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know the 2023 class just fine. And I know that SW is not one of the better teams at 2023. The M&D and Heros girls went to SPSG, GCS and McD as I said. I'm sure many 2023s will make Varsity at MV this year because the team isn't very good.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #299158 02/13/20 10:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BMS will be better this year as well. Several good players in the 9th and 10th grade. They will likely struggle against the bigger schools given their class sizes and ratio of mathlete/athlete but they will be competitive.

BM was competitive last year offensively but they couldn't defend and didn't have very good goalie play. Unless they get better on that end they will struggle

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C #299179 02/13/20 02:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D has girls going all over the place (#1 girl on team, if not the state, is at public) and the ones at McD are not going to make much of an impact. Unless TC can turn them into beasts - she loves athletic frames.
GCS should be really good, and Maryvale.
I hope NDP can put together a team of good ones, because they have a maybe one from 2023s that will make a difference.
BM has the best goalie in years. Plus some solid athletes.
SPSFG has some good ones.
The McD v NDP rivalry will fade away.

Lets get excited about the season everyone!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #299183 02/13/20 02:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know the 2023 class just fine. And I know that SW is not one of the better teams at 2023. The M&D and Heros girls went to SPSG, GCS and McD as I said. I'm sure many 2023s will make Varsity at MV this year because the team isn't very good.

How do you not think SW's it not one of the better teams? They have beat or been close to any top team. Beat M&D in the NXT tournament didn't they! So I guess you still don't know anything about the 2023's.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #299185 02/13/20 02:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D has girls going all over the place (#1 girl on team, if not the state, is at public) and the ones at McD are not going to make much of an impact. Unless TC can turn them into beasts - she loves athletic frames.
GCS should be really good, and Maryvale.
I hope NDP can put together a team of good ones, because they have a maybe one from 2023s that will make a difference.
BM has the best goalie in years. Plus some solid athletes.
SPSFG has some good ones.
The McD v NDP rivalry will fade away.

Lets get excited about the season everyone!

BM has the 2023 goalie from SW's probably the best 2023 goalie in MD. I like MV's freshman class coming in. I don't think their is a stronger one out there. They got some top athletes from several clubs and the biggest thing they got was Quantity of good players. The freshman / sophomore team won indoor (yeah I know isn't the same as outdoor but shows there Talent pool). Give them a year or two.

M&D and NDP will always be powerhouses IMO. SP's and Arch does a great job of putting up good team's also.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #299186 02/13/20 02:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SW's 2023 best 4 players got split up between BM, MV, SP and NDP. Goalie and the 3 mid fielders.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #299189 02/13/20 03:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you not think SW's it not one of the better teams? They have beat or been close to any top team. Beat M&D in the NXT tournament didn't they! So I guess you still don't know anything about the 2023's.

Are you really making a claim that SW 2023 has been as successful as M&D and Hero's? Because they beat them once? lol

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C #299195 02/13/20 06:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you really making a claim that SW 2023 has been as successful as M&D and Hero's? Because they beat them once? lol

SW, hero's, and M&D are all great teams. All 3 have some really good players.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #299202 02/14/20 07:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SW's 2023 best 4 players got split up between BM, MV, SP and NDP. Goalie and the 3 mid fielders.

9 of hero's 23 green ended up at GCS

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #299209 02/14/20 10:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In terms of 2023s, SPSG has 3 of M&D best, 1 of SW best and 3 Heros girls. The talent is spread out as opposed to the some of the past couple classes. SPSG, NDP and GCS have tons of 2021 talent. McDonogh doesn't have a lot once the 2020 class leaves. It should be an interesting few years. It's going to take MV a few years and another couple good classes to be competitive. They have very little in the 2020-2022 classes and you never know how girls will do in high school until they actually play. Totally different game than middle school club.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #299221 02/14/20 02:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at the upcoming season does Mcd win National Championship again? Or does ESM from Long Island win it? Any teams in Philly? Darien I think can be a dark horse. I don’t think any other good teams out there across country.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #299229 02/14/20 05:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at the upcoming season does Mcd win National Championship again? Or does ESM from Long Island win it? Any teams in Philly? Darien I think can be a dark horse. I don’t think any other good teams out there across country.

I would be shocked if McD goes undefeated this season. They lost so much talent from last year with not much in the 21 or 22 class to replace it.

Like Reply Quote
Page 22 of 40 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 39 40
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard