Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Limited Spots Available at the 2020 Girls LI Showcase! | Legacy Lacrosse Calling All Goalies!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/27/20 04:09 PM
Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
by Anonymous - 09/27/20 03:26 PM
Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/27/20 03:19 PM
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/27/20 02:59 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/27/20 02:52 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,095
Posts272,884
Members2,209
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16
Re: Boys 2023 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #296824 11/18/19 09:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

I am pretty sure Hawks knocked Crabs from the number one spot last year; Hawks is clearly the best team in Baltimore. Thanks for playing.

Were.

Hawks are yesterday's news as they get older. Crabs are top team this year and will continue as they go thru high school years. Hawks will continue their spiral downward until they graduate, or what is left of them .

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #296853 11/19/19 11:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am pretty sure Hawks knocked Crabs from the number one spot last year; Hawks is clearly the best team in Baltimore. Thanks for playing.

Were.

Hawks are yesterday's news as they get older. Crabs are top team this year and will continue as they go thru high school years. Hawks will continue their spiral downward until they graduate, or what is left of them .

I could care less, really... I dislike both the Crabs and Hawks parents as they all act foolish on the sideline. That said, as long as the Hawks have the best goalie, pole, attackman, and import the FO to address that need, they are clearly the best team. Dogs have the best coaching which is why they hang around.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #297350 12/04/19 10:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dogs players have kids on the 2032 team

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #297359 12/04/19 12:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dogs players have kids on the 2032 team

Maybe so but I am sure those laxdads could win a game v. the hawks or crabs laxdads

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #299126 02/12/20 04:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are we really going to do this....No one has posted here in months because we all moved on....This is so notIntelligent....

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #299456 02/20/20 10:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lot of grumblings at BL because their freshman didn’t make varsity...All of those dedicated years at Crabs and tournament t-shirts and you thought you were in..HaHaHa...

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #299463 02/21/20 07:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lot of grumblings at BL because their freshman didn’t make varsity...All of those dedicated years at Crabs and tournament t-shirts and you thought you were in..HaHaHa...

This post just made my coffee taste better and I didn’t think that was possible because my coffee is pretty good.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #299467 02/21/20 09:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tell me one MIAA school where freshman make Varsity and see the field? It happens but it is extremely rare; parents needs to wake up and let their kids enjoy playing.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #299474 02/21/20 11:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Brightside is that they have some nice T -shirts !

BL Varsity was loaded with underclassman last year. They are still there. Limited spots available this year for the incoming sophomore aged class , oops I mean Freshman class

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #299477 02/21/20 11:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tell me one MIAA school where freshman make Varsity and see the field? It happens but it is extremely rare; parents needs to wake up and let their kids enjoy playing.

CHC had one last year who averaged about 3 goals a game. Although he is both a year older, and a pretty rare talent. So, yeah...not very common.

More importantly, why would a kid (or parent) want to make varsity only to ride the bench all year. The High School team will be the only lacrosse all Spring, so kids should play where they will get to actually play.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #299513 02/22/20 12:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No freshman goalie on V?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #299517 02/22/20 09:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No freshman goalie on V?

It is one of the best high school programs in the country. This freshman kid will be fine he is great but no coach is going to bench a Senior Goalie (who by the way is going to a very good D1 school to play lax.) They are both very good but one is 4 years older so get a grip. This is a legit high school program who sends kids to college every year.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #299522 02/22/20 01:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No freshman goalie on V?

It is one of the best high school programs in the country. This freshman kid will be fine he is great but no coach is going to bench a Senior Goalie (who by the way is going to a very good D1 school to play lax.) They are both very good but one is 4 years older so get a grip. This is a legit high school program who sends kids to college every year.

Thanks dad

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #299536 02/23/20 06:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s the scoop on the Looneys to Loyola pipeline with 2023?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #299537 02/23/20 06:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know why clubs have chosen to not post rosters? Poaching?

Like Reply Quote
Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard