BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 42 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 41 42
Re: Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not sure where Rebels will stand in wsyl but they have put in a unbelievable amount of time and practice. Coaches are passionate and totally dedicated . Thanks to the coaches and organization. Job well done

Couldn’t you just send your coaches a private email thanking them?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure where Rebels will stand in wsyl but they have put in a unbelievable amount of time and practice. Coaches are passionate and totally dedicated . Thanks to the coaches and organization. Job well done

Couldn’t you just send your coaches a private email thanking them?

Why? Rebels reads and anonymously posts to BOTC all the time. It could evenbe one of them posting this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone taken their kid to the Turtle Dome shooting clinic? $25 seems like a good deal. I took my kid to the Athlete Zone and the owner, or whoever he was, wanted to sell me a package for $600. The Turtle Dome is $15 less than the AZ. Is there a gate keeper at the Turtle Dome trying to talk you out of $600... Used Car Salesmen with greasy hair!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is turtle dome

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone taken their kid to the Turtle Dome shooting clinic? $25 seems like a good deal. I took my kid to the Athlete Zone and the owner, or whoever he was, wanted to sell me a package for $600. The Turtle Dome is $15 less than the AZ. Is there a gate keeper at the Turtle Dome trying to talk you out of $600... Used Car Salesmen with greasy hair!

Gotta watch the Zone very sneaky over there . They keep log of your clinics in a a book which is always closed and put away . There are many other places with better coaches . Turtle done is a new place I heard with affordable clinics . GLE and dynamic .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the Best is to reach out th a H.S kid meet him at a field and pay him . Some clinics out there total money grab . Especially faceoff the nerve to charge anywhere from $40 to $60 with 15-20 kids there .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alot of practice for Rebels....Big deal. Express is practicing all the time too. Rebels gonna beat them? They will see if all that practice was worth it another month.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alot of practice for Rebels....Big deal. Express is practicing all the time too. Rebels gonna beat them? They will see if all that practice was worth it another month.

Actually, that doesn't matter either. They will see in 4 years if it was worth it. Travel lax wins in 7th grade don't matter. WS invites and wins don't matter. What happens junior year is what matters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For a team that prides itself on being LI's top box team, 91 AAAAA sure does lose a lot to no-name teams. I guess the Philly area is the strongest region south of the border for box lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For a team that prides itself on being LI's top box team, 91 AAAAA sure does lose a lot to no-name teams. I guess the Philly area is the strongest region south of the border for box lax.

7/8 division from what I can tell, were you there or are you just a troll?

And I didn’t realize the meadowlands was near Philly, maybe you need a map and to pay attention to your own kid.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, that’s been the knock on them. Very good team, but not enough big horses to win the race. Losing to town teams annually just solidified this. If one kid is off, they’re shot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s what’s wrong with some people. Look at the previous post. The guy said “win the race.” In my eyes the race is about my son succeeding. First academically. Being that we are on a lacrosse site, the race is playing well in high school. Maybe if he chooses past high school. That’s the race. Not the teams youth lacrosse record. Some people just don’t grasp this. Usually these people, this is their oldest kid. People who have been through this know better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about 91 box? Field and Box are apples and oranges. 91 box is as interesting as Rebels having alot of practices. Irrelevant.. This board is diluted with nonsense. At least in 2 months tournaments begin so all of this can be resolved on the filed. And by resolved I mean the parents can continue to act like stunads as the kids dont care

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s what’s wrong with some people. Look at the previous post. The guy said “win the race.” In my eyes the race is about my son succeeding. First academically. Being that we are on a lacrosse site, the race is playing well in high school. Maybe if he chooses past high school. That’s the race. Not the teams youth lacrosse record. Some people just don’t grasp this. Usually these people, this is their oldest kid. People who have been through this know better.

OKS.... Oldest Kid Syndrome. There is no cure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AGREED ... this is a long race and the people who have been through it before are the ones that will come out on the other side ahead of everyone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

7/8 division from what I can tell, were you there or are you just a troll?

And I didn’t realize the meadowlands was near Philly, maybe you need a map and to pay attention to your own kid.

It doesn't matter. People are always going to be jealous because their isn't good enough to make 91. Every time we lose, out come the trolls. It's getting insane.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Win or lose does it really mater? In what environment does it matter? Jealous of what? When your sitting around with other lax parents do you re-live 12 yr old lacrosse games? "wow, did you see Johnny scored 3 goals?" Oh my god, thats amazing. we will all sleep so much better! GET A LIFE ! And whats this 'we" stuff.... THEY THE KIDS!!! The kids lost...you are just a lost!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AGREED ... this is a long race and the people who have been through it before are the ones that will come out on the other side ahead of everyone

So basically your older kids were a test run and they are currently the team manager at SUNY Farmingdale.. Now you have it all figured out because your older, wiser and probably fatter than the first time you went through this. Stop pontificating because your just as bad as all these other poor souls that think their kids are the next Hopkins or Duke Stud.. Everyone on this forum definitely is a little over the top..You just like to think, Well I'm not crazy I just hop on BOTC to see all these crazy dads and moms but in reality your just as crazy...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see True Blue is in the qualifier. I noticed they have a 2nd team now at this age. Their 2025 team last year was solid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7th grade lacrosse is the mecca of life! Nothing else matters! Play for a "top" team and etch your name in glory for eternity! I cant wait to sort this all out in denver. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So basically your older kids were a test run and they are currently the team manager at SUNY Farmingdale.. Now you have it all figured out because your older, wiser and probably fatter than the first time you went through this. Stop pontificating because your just as bad as all these other poor souls that think their kids are the next Hopkins or Duke Stud.. Everyone on this forum definitely is a little over the top..You just like to think, Well I'm not crazy I just hop on BOTC to see all these crazy dads and moms but in reality your just as crazy...

Not at all. Having older kids affords me valuable insight. I am acutely aware that very few of the boys are going to have successful DI careers. The top 8-10 kids in the grade will be recruited and the rest will have to work very hard to be noticed and/or garner the attention of coaches. They will need film, they will need to attend prospect camps, they will need to put up high varsity numbers. You think because your kids plays for a top club in 7th grade that his ride is on its way. That's idiotic. There are no full rides. If you are the top recruit in the nation you may get full tuition (about 50% of the total cost). Top 10 in the nation may get you 1/2 tuition (1/4 of the total cost). if your son is just a very good player, but not ranked nationally in the top 10-20, he may get $5000 and a meal plan. That's the reality and anyone that tells you different is lying to you. That's the perspective I've gained from having an older son (who played on a top club) go through the process. But hey, your kid has a shiny helmet. So there's that, I guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see True Blue is in the qualifier. I noticed they have a 2nd team now at this age. Their 2025 team last year was solid.

I'm only here for the replies to this!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Untrue Who? STOP with that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blew might not win a game all season. And neither will S2S They are both really bad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Solid? I don't think they won a single game this fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blew might not win a game all season. And neither will S2S They are both really bad

Throw Legacy in that group too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Solid? I don't think they won a single game this fall.

That was because they took like 40+ players and have like a team and a half. And some go to some tourneys and vice versa. Don’t know who would sign up for that, but oh well. I suspect the WSYL team won’t have any players who are tweeners and might even have some young 2024s. I have no knowledge, just speculating. But why not put the best age appropriate kids out there? You already have the hybrid system going.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess we will have to see won’t we. A lot of the teams you all mention have changed this year. True blue specifically had a number kids that have turned down coach C and 91 the past couple of seasons. They also might have the best goalie in the age group. So we will see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess we will have to see won’t we. A lot of the teams you all mention have changed this year. True blue specifically had a number kids that have turned down coach C and 91 the past couple of seasons. They also might have the best goalie in the age group. So we will see.

Maybe. But you can't ask a goalie to stand on his head every game.
Even the best goalies at this age are gonna let in more than they save.

Unless TB has overhauled the entire offense, it doesn't matter who you have in the cage

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gee thanks, goalie dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unless TB has overhauled the entire offense, it doesn't matter who you have in the cage

The 2024 team is very good and beat Taz last year. So add a couple of those age eligible kids and that would change the dynamic for them and a lot of teams. Just speculating, but I kinda hope they do it to mix it up and use the rules, not bend them like grade based.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TB has nothing. Their goalie is best kid on squad but he cant score, can he? They have no 91 or Coach C scraps. They have hitmen and outlaw castoffs along with PAL kids. In the fall they looked terrible. Not sure what changed in 3.5 months? Do you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one talking about the 24s....next board...move on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2024 team is very good and beat Taz last year. So add a couple of those age eligible kids and that would change the dynamic for them and a lot of teams. Just speculating, but I kinda hope they do it to mix it up and use the rules, not bend them like grade based.
I believe that they beat them once 2 years ago, and that team is now Dismantled. So no need to worry about them. AT ALL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TB has nothing. Their goalie is best kid on squad but he cant score, can he? They have no 91 or Coach C scraps. They have hitmen and outlaw castoffs along with PAL kids. In the fall they looked terrible. Not sure what changed in 3.5 months? Do you?

Their goalie plays for roar / regulators too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take all 3 of those teams, make one and you still have nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what? Now he plays for 3 horrible teams. Who is the best teams out there and the worst ones?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Their goalie plays for roar / regulators too

Goalie isn't the only one. 4 or 5 TB kids are playing for Regulators

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True Blue's goalie is good but he's comparable to Express and 91's goalies. He might be a touch better than one or the other, but nothing earth-shattering.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess that explains the poor level of play.

Page 32 of 42 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard