Broadneck High School (MD) 2021 Defense Skylar Smith Commits to Shepherd University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Broadneck High School (MD) 2021 Defense Skylar Smith of Pure Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Shepherd University.

High School: Broadneck High School (Annapolis, MD)
Grad Year: 2021
Positions: Defense
College Committed to: Shepherd University
Club Team: Pure Lacrosse
Academic Honors: All Honors Classes, AP Human Geography, AP Psychology. 3.4 GPA, Future Doctors Organization
Expected Major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Shepherd University, Women's D2? "Loved the campus and team and environment "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents and coaches and friends for pushing me to be my best all the time."
What other colleges did you consider? "Bloomsburg, & UVA Wise"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Skylar Smith on her commitment to Shepherd University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: