A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
When do Top Guns post their roster?

Why do you care??? Obviously you are not on a TG team. Worry about your own team/club. Have a pleasant day.

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #258044
03/01/18 08:06 AM
03/01/18 08:06 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]When do Top Guns post their roster?

When Bill wakes up from his winter hibernation

Rosters go up after all the back door deals are done

Back door deals are still going on I thought they'd be done be now

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #258047
03/01/18 08:48 AM
03/01/18 08:48 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]When do Top Guns post their roster?

When Bill wakes up from his winter hibernation

Rosters go up after all the back door deals are done

Back door deals are still going on I thought they'd be done be now

Why do you care??? Obviously you are not on a TG team. Worry about your own team/club. Have a pleasant day.

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse [Re: Powderfinger] #298160
01/12/20 02:52 PM
01/12/20 02:52 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Andrew Smith...DUI ... really you classless dog. You were Disgusting in the way you talk in front of our girls. absolute lost status has just been confirmed on The News. glad you didn’t kill anyone. You are an embarrassment to the hard working men and woman in law enforcement.

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #298190
01/13/20 03:16 PM
01/13/20 03:16 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Andrew Smith...DUI ... really you classless dog. You were Disgusting in the way you talk in front of our girls. absolute lost status has just been confirmed on The News. glad you didn’t kill anyone. You are an embarrassment to the hard working men and woman in law enforcement.

Well at least he has Coaching to fall back on..Sunday wall ball

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse [Re: Powderfinger] #298210
01/14/20 10:57 AM
01/14/20 10:57 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is sad that this young man made a poor decision and it will more than likely cost him a great career and perhaps more on a personal level. It is sadder that people like you come on this forum just to bash someone because you feel your daughter has been treated poorly. I assume you left TG at this point. There are so many choices now on LI for girls lacrosse and hopefully you found the right fit. Step up and show some maturity for an adult, this sad situation carries a little more weight than getting yelled at in a youth lacrosse travel organization. If your daughter gets the chance to play at the college level, she had better get ready. I can assure you the experience entails a lot more yelling and expectations. My daughter played for TG and there were some stressful times. I feel it better prepared her for the college lacrosse experience. Good luck to all

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #298518
01/24/20 02:16 PM
01/24/20 02:16 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is sad that this young man made a poor decision and it will more than likely cost him a great career and perhaps more on a personal level. It is sadder that people like you come on this forum just to bash someone because you feel your daughter has been treated poorly. I assume you left TG at this point. There are so many choices now on LI for girls lacrosse and hopefully you found the right fit. Step up and show some maturity for an adult, this sad situation carries a little more weight than getting yelled at in a youth lacrosse travel organization. If your daughter gets the chance to play at the college level, she had better get ready. I can assure you the experience entails a lot more yelling and expectations. My daughter played for TG and there were some stressful times. I feel it better prepared her for the college lacrosse experience. Good luck to all

People have been saying for years this guy is a risk to be around young girls and even the young college age coaches they hire to coach these teams. Tails of his drunken, or hung over state at tournaments have been denied for years. Even his dimissal from Tampa University was hush hush. How this guy got on the force in the first place is a joke.

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse [Re: Powderfinger] #298554
01/25/20 11:51 PM
01/25/20 11:51 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry but it seems this was easily predicted years ago on this very site and the TG faithful backed him up . It’s amazing these organizations get away with this nonsense. Years ago they were posting about what a disgrace the small coaches from YJ were and in the end they were right as neither of those two people ( 2019 coaches) should have been around let alone been coaching young women. You have three horrible role models who were called out years ago on this vey site and sadly parents still let their daughters be around these losers hoping to get their kid a lacrosse scholarship . If your child was on one of these teams you all should be embarrassed . I almost get SS in that it’s her brother but he is not the only horrendous male role model in that group and CR was allowed to have her kid attend a school that they did not live in the district of so she would allow 1 to continue coaching even if she knows he is a disgusting person . Amazing with the amount of enmities she has no one turned her in or her accomplish to the school district .

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #298556
01/26/20 07:44 AM
01/26/20 07:44 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry but it seems this was easily predicted years ago on this very site and the TG faithful backed him up . It’s amazing these organizations get away with this nonsense. Years ago they were posting about what a disgrace the “[ChillLaxin] “ coaches from YJ were and in the end they were right as neither of those two midgets ( 2019 coaches) should have been around let alone been coaching young women. You have three horrible role models who were called out years ago on this vey site and sadly parents still let their daughters be around these losers hoping to get their kid a lacrosse scholarship . If your child was on one of these teams you all should be embarrassed . I almost get SS in that it’s her brother but he is not the only horrendous male role model in that group and CR was allowed to have her kid attend a school that they did not live in the district of so she would allow 1 of the midgets to continue coaching even if she knows he is a disgusting person . Amazing with the amount of enmities she has no one turned her in or her [ChillLaxin] accomplish to the school district .

There are some female coaches and directors of small programs that are not very good role models also.

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #298559
01/26/20 04:43 PM
01/26/20 04:43 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry pal. Driving drunk isn’t just a “bad decision”. It’s a “horrible decision” that can get people killed and it can’t be just looked at as a “bad day”. Go ask the parents of the boys scouts who were run over and killed by a drunk driver on Long Island I’m sure they would agree that when someone gets arrested for drunk driving.....it’s more than a “bad day”. If you like Top Guns.....good for you. But don’t you dare minimize the seriousness of driving drunk. He crashed into another car and could have easily killed someone. Shame on you

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse [Re: Powderfinger] #298562
01/26/20 09:40 PM
01/26/20 09:40 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Speaking of bad role models SL of Legacy, his ow. Daughter who coached a legacy team had a habit of showing up hung over and one tourney was in the bushes puking in front of the team. I guess this is a sense of entitlement the kids of mothers directors feel. No one holds them accountable for their behavior until it’s too late.

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse [Re: Powderfinger] #298568
01/27/20 09:07 AM
01/27/20 09:07 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry pal. Driving drunk isn’t just a “bad decision”. It’s a “horrible decision” that can get people killed and it can’t be just looked at as a “bad day”. Go ask the parents of the boys scouts who were run over and killed by a drunk driver on Long Island I’m sure they would agree that when someone gets arrested for drunk driving.....it’s more than a “bad day”. If you like Top Guns.....good for you. But don’t you dare minimize the seriousness of driving drunk. He crashed into another car and could have easily killed someone. Shame on you

Perhaps you misunderstood my comment or your reading comprehension is poor. I in no way diminish the act of drunk driving. Whether I said "Bad" or "Horrible" I believe you got the point. My comment centered around what seemed to be a personal vendetta against this person because of a perceived verbal abuse when their daughter played for TG. Again, in no way did I "minimize" drunk driving. Like you I believe it is a terrible selfish act, and they will pay the price on a personal level. Thank God no one else was involved. Hopefully they will get the help they need if there really is an issue with this behavior in the past. I always hope this site could be used for relevant information concerning girls lacrosse, but more often than not it is a site for personal attacks

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #298678
01/30/20 12:28 AM
01/30/20 12:28 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perhaps you misunderstood my comment or your reading comprehension is poor. I in no way diminish the act of drunk driving. Whether I said "Bad" or "Horrible" I believe you got the point. My comment centered around what seemed to be a personal vendetta against this person because of a perceived verbal abuse when their daughter played for TG. Again, in no way did I "minimize" drunk driving. Like you I believe it is a terrible selfish act, and they will pay the price on a personal level. Thank God no one else was involved. Hopefully they will get the help they need if there really is an issue with this behavior in the past. I always hope this site could be used for relevant information concerning girls lacrosse, but more often than not it is a site for personal attacks

So someone was upset about the way Andrew Smith treated their daughter. They questioned his character because of the way she was treated. Then Andrew Smith who’s a cop) then drove drunk and crashed into a parked car.

That same parent then said “ I’m not surprised this happened. He treated my kid terrible “

Sounds like it’s all pretty fair game to me. Just like you have the right to say you like top guns.......people have a right to say they detest them.

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse [Re: Powderfinger] #298811
02/01/20 10:08 PM
02/01/20 10:08 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Has nothing to do with how he treated any individual kid, it was his poor behavior as an adult around youth and children. His language, his perverted comments in front of young players, his sexual overtures to other female (college age and recent hS grad) and inappropriate comments again within the ear shot of children. Also his drunken (or alcohol smelling hung over) behavior at tournament sites. Sorry Ms.Smith you should of straightened you son out when he was kicked out of Tampa, but you didn’t.

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #298819
02/02/20 01:36 PM
02/02/20 01:36 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Has nothing to do with how he treated any individual kid, it was his poor behavior as an adult around youth and children. His language, his perverted comments in front of young players, his sexual overtures to other female (college age and recent hS grad) and inappropriate comments again within the ear shot of children. Also his drunken (or alcohol smelling hung over) behavior at tournament sites. Sorry Ms.Smith you should of straightened you son out when he was kicked out of Tampa, but you didn’t.

Hopefully none of your family members will ever make poor decisions, struggle with addiction, or find themselves in serious trouble. However, it is said that Karma is a [ChillLaxin]... The man in question and his family are most certainly dealing with the consequences of his actions and behavior and I feel for them. Your cowardly attack on an anonymous forum will not go unpunished. I hope that it is not one of your loved ones who ultimately has to pay the price for your lack of empathy and callousness.

Reply Quote
Page 577 of 579 1 2 575 576 577 578 579
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification