BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 217 of 220 1 2 215 216 217 218 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
When do Top Guns post their roster?

Why do you care??? Obviously you are not on a TG team. Worry about your own team/club. Have a pleasant day.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]When do Top Guns post their roster?

When Bill wakes up from his winter hibernation

Rosters go up after all the back door deals are done

Back door deals are still going on I thought they'd be done be now

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]When do Top Guns post their roster?

When Bill wakes up from his winter hibernation

Rosters go up after all the back door deals are done

Back door deals are still going on I thought they'd be done be now

Why do you care??? Obviously you are not on a TG team. Worry about your own team/club. Have a pleasant day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Andrew Smith.. really you are classless. You were Disgusting in the way you talk in front of our girls. absolute defeated status has just been confirmed on The News. You are an embarrassment to the hard-working men and women in law enforcement.

Well, at least he has Coaching to fall back on..Sunday wall ball

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Andrew Smith.. really you are classless. You were Disgusting in the way you talk in front of our girls. absolute defeated status has just been confirmed on The News. You are an embarrassment to the hard-working men and women in law enforcement.

It is said that this young man made a poor decision and it will more than likely cost him a great career and perhaps more on a personal level. It is sadder that people like you come on this forum just to bash someone because you feel your daughter has been treated poorly. I assume you left TG at this point. There are so many choices now on LI for girls lacrosse and hopefully, you found the right fit. Step up and show some maturity for an adult, this sad situation carries a little more weight than getting yelled at in a youth lacrosse travel organization. If your daughter gets the chance to play at the college level, she had better get ready. I can assure you the experience entails a lot more yelling and expectations. My daughter played for TG and there were some stressful times. I feel it better prepared her for the college lacrosse experience. Good luck to all

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry but it seems this was easily predicted years ago on this very site and the TG faithful backed him up . It’s amazing these organizations get away with this nonsense. Years ago they were posting about what a disgrace the small coaches from YJ were and in the end they were right as neither of those two people ( 2019 coaches) should have been around let alone been coaching young women. You have three horrible role models who were called out years ago on this vey site and sadly parents still let their daughters be around these losers hoping to get their kid a lacrosse scholarship . If your child was on one of these teams you all should be embarrassed . I almost get SS in that it’s her brother but he is not the only horrendous male role model in that group and CR was allowed to have her kid attend a school that they did not live in the district of so she would allow 1 to continue coaching even if she knows he is a disgusting person . Amazing with the amount of enmities she has no one turned her in or her accomplish to the school district .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry but it seems this was easily predicted years ago on this very site and the TG faithful backed him up . It’s amazing these organizations get away with this nonsense. Years ago they were posting about what a disgrace the “[ChillLaxin] “ coaches from YJ were and in the end they were right as neither of those two midgets ( 2019 coaches) should have been around let alone been coaching young women. You have three horrible role models who were called out years ago on this vey site and sadly parents still let their daughters be around these losers hoping to get their kid a lacrosse scholarship . If your child was on one of these teams you all should be embarrassed . I almost get SS in that it’s her brother but he is not the only horrendous male role model in that group and CR was allowed to have her kid attend a school that they did not live in the district of so she would allow 1 of the midgets to continue coaching even if she knows he is a disgusting person . Amazing with the amount of enmities she has no one turned her in or her [ChillLaxin] accomplish to the school district .

There are some female coaches and directors of small programs that are not very good role models also.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaking of bad role models SL of Legacy, his ow. Daughter who coached a legacy team had a habit of showing up hung over and one tourney was in the bushes puking in front of the team. I guess this is a sense of entitlement the kids of mothers directors feel. No one holds them accountable for their behavior until it’s too late.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is sad that this young man made a poor decision and it will more than likely cost him a great career and perhaps more on a personal level. It is sadder that people like you come on this forum just to bash someone because you feel your daughter has been treated poorly. I assume you left TG at this point. There are so many choices now on LI for girls lacrosse and hopefully, you found the right fit. Step up and show some maturity for an adult, this sad situation carries a little more weight than getting yelled at in a youth lacrosse travel organization. If your daughter gets the chance to play at the college level, she had better get ready. I can assure you the experience entails a lot more yelling and expectations. My daughter played for TG and there were some stressful times. I feel it better prepared her for the college lacrosse experience. Good luck to all[/quote]

Perhaps you misunderstood my comment or your reading comprehension is poor. I'm in no way diminish the act of drunk driving. Whether I said "Bad" or "Horrible" I believe you got the point. My comment centered around what seemed to be a personal vendetta against this person because of a perceived verbal abuse when their daughter played for TG. Again, in no way did I "minimize" drunk driving. Like you, I believe it is a terribly selfish act, and they will pay the price on a personal level. Thank God no one else was involved. Hopefully, they will get the help they need if there really is an issue with this behavior in the past.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has nothing to do with how he treated any individual kid, it was his poor behavior as an adult around youth and children. His language, his perverted comments in front of young players, his sexual overtures to other female (college age and recent hS grad) and inappropriate comments again within the ear shot of children. Also his drunken (or alcohol smelling hung over) behavior at tournament sites. Sorry Ms.Smith you should of straightened you son out when he was kicked out of Tampa, but you didn’t.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has nothing to do with how he treated any individual kid, it was his poor behavior as an adult around youth and children. His language, his perverted comments in front of young players, his sexual overtures to other female (college age and recent hS grad) and inappropriate comments again within the ear shot of children. Also his drunken (or alcohol smelling hung over) behavior at tournament sites. Sorry Ms.Smith you should of straightened you son out when he was kicked out of Tampa, but you didn’t.

Hopefully none of your family members will ever make poor decisions, struggle with addiction, or find themselves in serious trouble. However, it is said that Karma is a [ChillLaxin]... The man in question and his family are most certainly dealing with the consequences of his actions and behavior and I feel for them. Your cowardly attack on an anonymous forum will not go unpunished. I hope that it is not one of your loved ones who ultimately has to pay the price for your lack of empathy and callousness.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hopefully none of your family members will ever make poor decisions, struggle with addiction, or find themselves in serious trouble. However, it is said that Karma is a [ChillLaxin]... The man in question and his family are most certainly dealing with the consequences of his actions and behavior and I feel for them. Your cowardly attack on an anonymous forum will not go unpunished. I hope that it is not one of your loved ones who ultimately has to pay the price for your lack of empathy and callousness.

Kharma is a B*****, and yes that is what is going on with him, all the underhanded deeds coming back to them. There is so much you don't know. Shannon and Bill have lied and stolen, cheated people out of what was their property and intellectual property. Andrew, has been running loose and fast for years unchecked. The Smiths had taken advantage of the West Babylon Schools and their relationships with board members to line their pockets using the public's facilities where as other exact same organizations had been denied. Dirty Deeds... Kharma. Just because you sip the kool aide and look through your rose colored glasses doesn't make them good people.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If half of what people are saying is true then he has no business being around middle school and teenage girls. Not fir nothin but are you really going to trust that theses guys are going to do the right thing by your kid with college when talking to the coach when they are only out for themselves. Look at guys line Steve levy or carol rose, I would say coaches will listen to them over the shady smiths.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So if he has such an “addiction “. Why the heck is he coaching youth girls lacrosse ???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If this is true about the top guns then why did you leave your daughter under his supervision. Not for nothin but you have to get your priorities in order.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never thought a lot about karma but you got a point. He developed an overinflated ego and thought he was above it all. He always pimps out spots on the underarm our roster for those who pay to train with him. Kids and families got screwed. Life and karma a beetch. He your daughter far away from this sheeet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So if he has such an “addiction “. Why the heck is he coaching youth girls lacrosse ???

I know and like the guy, do not like what he did. As of right now he is listed as an Under Armour coach for underclass All American team Long Island. I wonder if this incident gets him dropped by Under Armour? He certainly made a big mistake and will be paying for it professionally, both law enforcement and lacrosse wise. Hopefully he learns from it, becomes better moving forward. Everyone deserves a second chance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never thought a lot about karma but you got a point. He developed an overinflated ego and thought he was above it all. He always pimps out spots on the underarm our roster for those who pay to train with him. Kids and families got screwed. Life and karma a beetch. He your daughter far away from this sheeet.

Not a bad kid but never was able to handle that his sister was the best player on the planet while he was a middle of the pack D2 player. Seems like he's abused authority along the way to overcompensate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened in Tampa?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened in Tampa?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
question.
what do you think about training with different coaches who are in different clubs? I know there are plenty of kids that do it. Different training I would think only helps.
thoughts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
question.
what do you think about training with different coaches who are in different clubs? I know there are plenty of kids that do it. Different training I would think only helps.
thoughts

you would think but its frowned upon

there was a case on the 2025 thread were four girls from the janelli team got caught training with shannon smith and it became a whole big thing. i heard they ended up denying it even thorough a bunch of people saw them their.

they almost got thrown off the team so I’d be careful

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
question.
thoughts

there was a case on the 2025 thread were four girls from the janelli team got caught training with shannon smith and it became a whole big thing. i heard they ended up denying it even thorough a bunch of people saw them their.

But why would it matter who the kid trains with, if they are coming back to their travel team well trained? Are travel coaches that insecure? Can entire programs be sabotaged by outside training ? Sounds like a problem with coaches ego.
Parents should be allowed to utilize any trainer for their kid they think will help their child become a better player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]question.
thoughts

But why would it matter who the kid trains with, if they are coming back to their travel team well trained? Are travel coaches that insecure? Can entire programs be sabotaged by outside training ? Sounds like a problem with coaches ego.
Parents should be allowed to utilize any trainer for their kid they think will help their child become a better player.

Clubs are concerned with their players getting poached by trainers from competing clubs. It happens all the time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I feel that 2024 group and younger are starting to fall apart. Is anyone thinking of moving teams before their 2024 daughters hit sophomore year? In my opinion true focus and effort has been severely laking as of late from the program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thoughts

Clubs are concerned with their players getting poached by trainers from competing clubs. It happens all the time.

Definitely seems like an ego trip. If you're that worried, maybe internally there needs to be some better training of the coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kharma is a B*****, and yes that is what is going on with him, all the underhanded deeds coming back to them. There is so much you don't know. Shannon and Bill have lied and stolen, cheated people out of what was their property and intellectual property. Andrew, has been running loose and fast for years unchecked. The Smiths had taken advantage of the West Babylon Schools and their relationships with board members to line their pockets using the public's facilities where as other exact same organizations had been denied. Dirty Deeds... Kharma. Just because you sip the kool aide and look through your rose colored glasses doesn't make them good people.

This is one of many reasons I am moving clubs before high school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
question.
thoughts

NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!!

go screw with you’re own team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is said that this young man made a poor decision and it will more than likely cost him a great career and perhaps more on a personal level. It is sadder that people like you come on this forum just to bash someone because you feel your daughter has been treated poorly. I assume you left TG at this point. There are so many choices now on LI for girls lacrosse and hopefully, you found the right fit. Step up and show some maturity for an adult, this sad situation carries a little more weight than getting yelled at in a youth lacrosse travel organization. If your daughter gets the chance to play at the college level, she had better get ready. I can assure you the experience entails a lot more yelling and expectations. My daughter played for TG and there were some stressful times. I feel it better prepared her for the college lacrosse experience. Good luck to all [/quote]

The Smiths have no business running an organization for youth. It seems that it has just become a quick shot for money. Very little support for recruiting and terrible tole models for our kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry but it seems this was easily predicted years ago on this very site and the TG faithful backed him up . It’s amazing these organizations get away with this nonsense. Years ago they were posting about what a disgrace the “[ChillLaxin] “ coaches from YJ were and in the end they were right as neither of those two midgets ( 2019 coaches) should have been around let alone been coaching young women. You have three horrible role models who were called out years ago on this vey site and sadly parents still let their daughters be around these losers hoping to get their kid a lacrosse scholarship . If your child was on one of these teams you all should be embarrassed . I almost get SS in that it’s her brother but he is not the only horrendous male role model in that group and CR was allowed to have her kid attend a school that they did not live in the district of so she would allow 1 of the midgets to continue coaching even if she knows he is a disgusting person . Amazing with the amount of enmities she has no one turned her in or her [ChillLaxin] accomplish to the school district .

There are some female coaches and directors of small programs that are not very good role models also.

So who do we think coaches that is still a positive role model? Who should our girls gravitate to?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So who do we think coaches that is still a positive role model? Who should our girls gravitate to?

I'm curious who you all plan on sending your kids to with all of the issues with Andrew and the teams starting to fall flat. Private lessons and team recommendations more than welcome. I have two daughters a 24 and a 26, would love feedback.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

all orgs have a few crappy role models coaching comes with the territory

even the yellowjackits employ a former exotic dancer on one of there teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm curious who you all plan on sending your kids to with all of the issues with Andrew and the teams starting to fall flat. Private lessons and team recommendations more than welcome. I have two daughters a 24 and a 26, would love feedback.

Sounds like you’re daughters both stink and should give up lacrosse. You’re wasting your money. It’s clear that you have an issue with Andrew and TG most likely because your daughters ride pine. You could always go over to YJ, heard they have some spots on the C team, and will give private lessons for $100 an hour. Maybe if your daughters work real hard and you spend enough money they could becomes bottom tier B teamed. Good luck!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like you’re daughters both stink and should give up lacrosse. You’re wasting your money. It’s clear that you have an issue with Andrew and TG most likely because your daughters ride pine. You could always go over to YJ, heard they have some spots on the C team, and will give private lessons for $100 an hour. Maybe if your daughters work real hard and you spend enough money they could becomes bottom tier B teamed. Good luck!

My daughters are just fine, but clearly if this is how parents from this organization behave it's a clear reflection of the type of community being fostered. I don't have personal issues with those running these organizations, but there is a clear trail of incidents that depict poor role models for our kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
question.
thoughts

NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!!

go screw with you’re own team

your*

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bets that C team would still beat black and purple

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thoughts

Definitely seems like an ego trip. If you're that worried, maybe internally there needs to be some better training of the coaches.

It’s for sure an ego trip. I can’t imagine a parent allowing the club they are paying to tell them who can train their kid. I guess those parents will just have to take what they can get from TG. No other club can poach a happy and well trained player. So seems counter productive to put restrictions on families, make them unhappy, and then make them consider other clubs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bets that C team would still beat black and purple

Funny some of the YJ "A" teams are yet to beat TG Black. lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thoughts

It’s for sure an ego trip. I can’t imagine a parent allowing the club they are paying to tell them who can train their kid. I guess those parents will just have to take what they can get from TG. No other club can poach a happy and well trained player. So seems counter productive to put restrictions on families, make them unhappy, and then make them consider other clubs.

Totally agree...let your kids train wherever they want. If top guns is doing their job our players are staying put.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

all orgs have a few crappy role models coaching comes with the territory

even the yellowjackits employ a former exotic dancer on one of there teams

I really hope your kid gets into a good school with spelling like that. I've heard nothing about exotic dancers coaching for any team. This isn't just a coach...it's someone RUNNING our program.

Like Reply Quote
Page 217 of 220 1 2 215 216 217 218 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard