BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 53 of 311 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 310 311
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lax season is less than a month away for High School in MD! MIAA is going to be very competitive this year with Calvert Hall leading the way again. Who will challenge them this year? St.Mary's again or someone else? Can anyone take down Severna Park in 4A (5 ships this decade including 4 in a row) or Westminister in 3A? MD lacrosse has never been better across the board!

Hall takes it easy again..maybe one upset lost but no problem with the rest of MIAA. Unless other MIAA schools get up to date and recruit some out of state talent, expect CH to dominate for years to come.

I have BL and McD fighting for 2nd and 3rd and Loyola, Gilman, StM and Spalding coming up the rear . Spalding will surprise a few people this year.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lax season is less than a month away for High School in MD! MIAA is going to be very competitive this year with Calvert Hall leading the way again. Who will challenge them this year? St.Mary's again or someone else? Can anyone take down Severna Park in 4A (5 ships this decade including 4 in a row) or Westminister in 3A? MD lacrosse has never been better across the board!

Hall takes it easy again..maybe one upset lost but no problem with the rest of MIAA. Unless other MIAA schools get up to date and recruit some out of state talent, expect CH to dominate for years to come.

I have BL and McD fighting for 2nd and 3rd and Loyola, Gilman, StM and Spalding coming up the rear . Spalding will surprise a few people this year.

Well well, look at the haters. What would possess someone to make up total lies and say they are "all 17". Not even close, snowflake. When my son's team loses a game we talk about how the other team played better. We don't blame it on the refs or say the coach is terrible. We also don't make up totally ignorant lies in the effort to make snowflake jr. feel better.

Someone was hangry when posting last night. Get a grip or get off BOTC. This is the way it has been since inception on this site. 98% of the poo you read here is false, yet everyone still lets their panties get all bunched up about it. Comical.

They may be some false statements here but one that was proven true was the "MIAA D1 AA Grandpa " and his D1 offers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s the word on the NLF Futures event happening this weekend? I see NLF posting about certain “top” players being there. Are college coaches recruiting the event?

Whatever coaches show up will be paid to be there and coach. The NCAA Men's Lacrosse recruiting calendar lists January 6-20, 2020: Contact period (no lacrosse evaluations are permitted)

There were a ton of coaches UNC, MD, 'Cuse and others. You would be naive to think that they are not recruiting. They will get a list of those that attended. The competition was very solid. Even the TOP players struggled at times with the match-ups. This was the first significant look at 2022's.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Spalding is going to be really good this year."

Signed - Every single year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wonder how many Spalding and SJC kids make it this since their coaches will not be coaching?

Who are the coaches this year?

Wonder how many Spalding and SJC kids make it this since their coaches will not be coaching?

No Coaches listed on UA website. Inside info?

Don’t see too many 22s making any team this coming year unless the 21s are weak in a given region. NLF event will be good for the 22s this year. Don’t forget who won the tournament this year hater. 🤡

There will be a 2022 division for UA this year called Junior Spotlight. They will still have Command and Highlight, but they are also picking a 2022 division for exclusive play.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding will surprise a lot of people? How? By losing to Broadneck again?

Whichever Spalding daddy is on here spouting this nonsense .... just stop. Another year without a playoff appearance. Bank on it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding will surprise a lot of people? How? By losing to Broadneck again?

Whichever Spalding daddy is on here spouting this nonsense .... just stop. Another year without a playoff appearance. Bank on it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding beats MSJ, JC, Severn and SP.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calvert Hall>> McD >> BL >> Gilman >> Loyola >> St. M >> ABS >> Severn >> St P >> St Joe >> JC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calvert Hall>> McD >> BL >> Gilman >> Loyola >> St. M >> ABS >> Severn >> St P >> St Joe >> JC

CH > McD > BL > Gil > St M > ABS > St P > Loyo > Sev > JC > StJ

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding gets in over Loyola? What drug are you on?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding in and Loyola out would be strange to say the least. Teams in the league have to figure out defense. Until teams can stop the ball and clear, they will never have a chance at winning it all. Plenty of teams can score goals, and have some offense that works, but only a few squads can play good enough defense to win. CH figured out D last year. If they figure it out again this year, league over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding in and Loyola out would be strange to say the least. Teams in the league have to figure out defense. Until teams can stop the ball and clear, they will never have a chance at winning it all. Plenty of teams can score goals, and have some offense that works, but only a few squads can play good enough defense to win. CH figured out D last year. If they figure it out again this year, league over.

I agree, but this year I think Spalding makes the playoffs. CH will destroy any and all. Everyone else is fighting for second.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is CHC recruiting from out of state?

Are you referring to the southern PA kids that commute in to attend EVERY school in the MIAA?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the umd play date? How did the Spalding hawks do? Have not seen any FB pics? Never mind they lost to the Baltimore boys just like they do in the miaa.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about a pick up game? Play day scores, are you kidding me. How about the kids playing hoops, wrestling, SAT prep, college visits, etc. No one cares about a play day.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree, but this year I think Spalding makes the playoffs. CH will destroy any and all. Everyone else is fighting for second.

Calvert Hall has more kids on the sidelines than they do in the stands these days. I love watching all the new recruits sport their CHC gear on social media every year and then they disappear like their CHC sweatshirts are the Bermuda triangle.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about a pick up game? Play day scores, are you kidding me. How about the kids playing hoops, wrestling, SAT prep, college visits, etc. No one cares about a play day.....

You can bet that GI Joe cares. Heck to pay for ANY loss

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Calvert Hall has more kids on the sidelines than they do in the stands these days. I love watching all the new recruits sport their CHC gear on social media every year and then they disappear like their CHC sweatshirts are the Bermuda triangle.

Their sweatshirts disappear to make room for their championship jackets...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Their sweatshirts disappear to make room for their championship jackets...

Now that is how you serve it back. Well Played !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CHC=The old Gilly Tech football program=St Frances football. When the bottom falls out, it’s going to be swift and severe. All it takes are a few alumni to open their eyes that their little Johnny is nothing more than a glorified practice squad member sitting on the sidelines, paying full boat, while some kid from out of state, on “scholarship”, with no connection to the school starts over them. A day of reckoning is coming I’m sure based on some somewhat quiet grumblings on the sidelines that will only get louder.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone gets accepted to CH; try to find a family that applied and did not get in? Championship Jackets are a plenty simply based on 300+ kids coming to a private school from all over the country every year. How many kids attend CH where their dreams of playing HS Anything athletically dies? More than 50% for sure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, lot's of jealousy here. I do understand the human condition though and how people like to gnash their teeth and make things up in their head in order to justify situations they're embarrassed of and can't control.

All over the country....LOL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CHC=The old Gilly Tech football program=St Frances football. When the bottom falls out, it’s going to be swift and severe. All it takes are a few alumni to open their eyes that their little Johnny is nothing more than a glorified practice squad member sitting on the sidelines, paying full boat, while some kid from out of state, on “scholarship”, with no connection to the school starts over them. A day of reckoning is coming I’m sure based on some somewhat quiet grumblings on the sidelines that will only get louder.

The practice squad usually gets to play 1 quarter per game which is pretty good especially compared to other teams when their back ups don't see the field. At CH, they can dominate for 3Q and then get other kids in the mix for a full Q. Huge advantage. Its a great system and program. Cant deny it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone gets accepted to CH; try to find a family that applied and did not get in? Championship Jackets are a plenty simply based on 300+ kids coming to a private school from all over the country every year. How many kids attend CH where their dreams of playing HS Anything athletically dies? More than 50% for sure.

Good enough question for me to look up: here you go. Have to admit, Im impressed. 40 teams in 17 sports is a lot. While on their site I saw that their band and robotics club are national champs. and that they were the number 1 academic school in Baltimore with the most AP classes... who knew...

Calvert Hall College High School Athletics: Continuing a History of Excellence
Competing in the Maryland Interscholastic Athletic Association (MIAA) in 17 sports with 40 different teams, our Cardinals have won over 150 boy’s high school athletics championships while garnering both regional and national recognition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is hilarious. I have no dog in this fight. Don’t all MIAA schools recruit for lax? MCDonough with out of state kids who board, Sp with kids who live with coach, Spalding recruiting from Hawks, BL from crabs, CH from FCA??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good enough question for me to look up: here you go. Have to admit, Im impressed. 40 teams in 17 sports is a lot. While on their site I saw that their band and robotics club are national champs. and that they were the number 1 academic school in Baltimore with the most AP classes... who knew...

Competing in the Maryland Interscholastic Athletic Association (MIAA) in 17 sports with 40 different teams, our Cardinals have won over 150 boy’s high school athletics championships while garnering both regional and national recognition.

And still can’t get their athletes to pass the SATs!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, lot's of jealousy here. I do understand the human condition though and how people like to gnash their teeth and make things up in their head in order to justify situations they're embarrassed of and can't control.

All over the country....LOL.

Mitchell Twins for one.......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is going on at St. Pauls? It looks like their Athletic Director and a lot of their coaches are leaving. Is the lacrosse coaching staying or jumping ship also?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As long as the Kellys keep stealing $ from city hospitals and funneling it to Calvert Hall Athletics, CH will crush everyone!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The practice squad usually gets to play 1 quarter per game which is pretty good especially compared to other teams when their back ups don't see the field. At CH, they can dominate for 3Q and then get other kids in the mix for a full Q. Huge advantage. Its a great system and program. Cant deny it.

What don’t you know about CHC lax?(sarcasm)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting: I see alums on their home pages who are presidents, drs, and ceos, 4 year players at princeton, two kids on the team heading to hopkins, and 22 others on the team heading to D1... but maybe they all took the ACT instead. who knows...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As long as the Kellys keep stealing $ from city hospitals and funneling it to Calvert Hall Athletics, CH will crush everyone!

Yes exactly, the coach of the decade MUST be something else other than a great coach. I heard that he was in ukraine last year too... hmmmm.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is going on at St. Pauls? It looks like their Athletic Director and a lot of their coaches are leaving. Is the lacrosse coaching staying or jumping ship also?

Based on what is being displayed in the Fall and Winter their athletic programs are falling apart. I do not see the varsity team making it to the playoffs this year and the incoming freshman are void of talent. Could be a long dry period for this group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting: I see alums on their home pages who are presidents, drs, and ceos, 4 year players at princeton, two kids on the team heading to hopkins, and 22 others on the team heading to D1... but maybe they all took the ACT instead. who knows...

You're bound to find a few diamonds in the rough with the amount of kids the admit to the school yearly. There is a reason tuition is the lowest in the area.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes exactly, the coach of the decade MUST be something else other than a great coach. I heard that he was in ukraine last year too... hmmmm.

Easy to be coach of the decade when money being handed out to star athletes is unlimited!! That kingdom will come crashing to the ground soon enough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy to be coach of the decade when money being handed out to star athletes is unlimited!! That kingdom will come crashing to the ground soon enough.

Healthy Holly Loves CHC Lacrosse!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you say the money is limitless at CHC, but i think you would be surprised at the true number of scholarships (and dollars) given out. much less than the "alumni sponsored" scholarships at other schools.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you say the money is limitless at CHC, but i think you would be surprised at the true number of scholarships (and dollars) given out. much less than the "alumni sponsored" scholarships at other schools.

Calvert Hall is Ranked #1 High School In Baltimore for a reason- they are doing it better than the rest. 1,200 awesome students going on to be great men. Amen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Brian appreciate the info

Like Reply Quote
Page 53 of 311 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 310 311
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard