BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 42 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 41 42
Re: Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s completely different guy. Stop it already. You sound ignorant or you are joking. It’s like a group of kids who play a lot of wiffle ball, they will probably beat a great baseball team, if they play in a wiffle ball tournament.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical 91 dad grasping at straws, I agree , ignorant and low intellect. Can’t say I’m surprised that’s what 91 is known to be , the lacrosse club of low intellect trash.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do they have a Badmitton team? maybe they can form one so they have something to do at these tourneys when they dont make the Finals....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Typical 91 dad grasping at straws, I agree , ignorant and low intellect. Can’t say I’m surprised that’s what 91 is known to be , the lacrosse club of low intellect trash.

Don't forget about stripper moms

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is considered the best lacrosse team in the age group. By ALOT.
I'm hoping they are the greatest ever!
The only thing I do know is that on Sunday they apparently weren't the best at this other thing called BOX Lacrosse for whatever reason.
This OTHER thing happens to have the word Lacrosse in the name but has absolutely no connection the thing that they are THE BEST at.

ITs OK..
Everything will be OK.

Oh and 91 is the worst because everyone seems to think so. I heard they won't even qualify. Oh and EVERYONE hates them.
End of story.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As usual a thread with 91 parents involved goes down into the gutter ....maybe the 91 dads can pool their brains together to make one full brain and then that one full brain can post on here so they don't waste our time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As usual a thread with 91 parents involved goes down into the gutter ....maybe the 91 dads can pool their brains together to make one full brain and then that one full brain can post on here so they don't waste our time

Express dads’ worlds came crumbling down on Sunday. Your boys lack the proper skill to hang with kids that are more determined, who work harder and are straight up better. Get used to this feeling. It’s going to be a long season for you guys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do they have a Badmitton team? maybe they can form one so they have something to do at these tourneys when they dont make the Finals....

Badminton. Not badmitton. And, yes, they’re putting one together. And they’re going to be the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is a Badmitton a glove with a hole in it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outdoor results speak for themselves

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most of you people need some serious help. None of this matters. Keep the kids playing and loving to play. Most of you 5'6" 250lb Dads and Moms without an ounce of athletic ability are going to ruin this sport for your kids. [/quote]

I agree and I'll take it a step further: it's the Moms who have never played a sport in their lives yelling at their kid through plexiglass - please stay home

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Express parents truly believed their kids were better, they wouldn't even respond. Last year 91 beat Express. They will continue to do so this year. I can tell you for sure that no team is hungrier than they are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YEEESSSSS!!! The fire on this board is back! Now lets pile on the rest of the club teams while we are at it!!!! "They had a bigger kid. He's older" "They recruit at games" And please lay off the Plexi-Moms ....those Moms are used to speaking to the father of their kid thru Plexiglass so please have a little compassion!.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year 91 beat express. Is that what you just said. They played like 5 or 6 times. How come no mention of the games that were lost. Now you are chirping because you beat them in box. Comical. The team that has a box coach as it’s head coach. The team that practices box all the time. The that team travels out of state to play box tournaments. The team that has its own box helmets and jerseys. Wouldn’t you say that 1 team has a slight advantage in box lacrosse. I’d say yes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ll tell you what 91 beating Express at box signifies......without face offs, 91 is the better team. So step lightly Express parents. If your son is not the FOGO, your son is not that special. A solid player, no doubt. But not any better than any other 91 player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year 91 beat express. Is that what you just said. They played like 5 or 6 times. How come no mention of the games that were lost. Now you are chirping because you beat them in box. Comical. The team that has a box coach as it’s head coach. The team that practices box all the time. The that team travels out of state to play box tournaments. The team that has its own box helmets and jerseys. Wouldn’t you say that 1 team has a slight advantage in box lacrosse. I’d say yes.

Leave them their one win. Its all theyre gonna get this year. They better hope Roar doesnt go to the WSYL qualifier or they may not qualify for Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW ROAR...... LOW BLOW!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't understand how 91 can lose to town teams every summer. They are way too inconsistent to be considered an elite team. CSH certainly isn't considered elite.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ll tell you what 91 beating Express at box signifies......without face offs, 91 is the better team. So step lightly Express parents. If your son is not the FOGO, your son is not that special. A solid player, no doubt. But not any better than any other 91 player.

Or actual defenders playing defense. Or a goalie playing like a field goalie. 91 subs their defenders to play on defense and their attack and mids to play offense. Express let all the kids run and try to score. Our boys just played to have fun and see if defenders could score some goals. 91 played like they thought they were in Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't understand how 91 can lose to town teams every summer. They are way too inconsistent to be considered an elite team. CSH certainly isn't considered elite.

The reality of the situation is the both 91 and Express have 2-3 "elite" level players each. The ones on Express are just better than 91's top players. The rest of the players are depth. They are all good, and some are very good, but they are role players at best and Express has more quality depth. And I say this as a father on one of the role players, so 91 dads don't get your panties in a bunch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So 91 played organized box and played like they were trying to win?? Hmmmm...that seems a little unfair!😂😂😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So 91 played organized box and played like they were trying to win?? Hmmmm...that seems a little unfair!😂😂😂

Not unfair at all. Just stating that Express plays box tourneys so the boys can get out and have some fun. We don’t bring the boys to box practice. The coaches aren’t putting thought into box strategies. We just like watching our poles run and score with short sticks. IMO, 91 take it too seriously. Waaaay too seriously. And even with all that practice, that’s their only box win this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is the best box lacrosse team on Long Island. I don’t think anyone would dispute that. To be quite honest I don’t think anybody cares.I find it incredible that this is even a conversation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The reality of the situation is the both 91 and Express have 2-3 "elite" level players each. The ones on Express are just better than 91's top players. The rest of the players are depth. They are all good, and some are very good, but they are role players at best and Express has more quality depth. And I say this as a father on one of the role players, so 91 dads don't get your panties in a bunch.

Now that is funny. Express has depth??!?! Then why do the same 10 kids never leave the field? You’re deluding yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now that is funny. Express has depth??!?! Then why do the same 10 kids never leave the field? You’re deluding yourself.

91 dads love to push that narrative, but the fact is, all of our players play. Not equal minutes; the top players play more, but that’s what every team does. Every time we play 91, they run out the same 11-12 kids and the rest sit and watch so please get off of your soapbox.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 dads love to push that narrative, but the fact is, all of our players play. Not equal minutes; the top players play more, but that’s what every team does. Every time we play 91, they run out the same 11-12 kids and the rest sit and watch so please get off of your soapbox.

Wait a second, that’s not true. 91 plays most or all of its 20 kids every game and Express plays all 35? I think I have to call bull donkey on that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep saying it. Doesn’t make it true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
20 kids in January. What’s that number going to be in 5 months.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares about box ... This isn't Canada . The reason why 91 is good at box is becasue they play a speed game and love to hack, that sums it up.as for beating express on a real field......keep dreaming . Just as an example ....in the fall 91 lost to the Hawks and express followed that by spanking the Hawks 10-3. Not even on the same level as express so relax and be happy with the box wins . Go raise your fjnger in the air

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 plays all their guys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
R U S H and IGLOO may beat them both!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That R U S H team is no joke. Don't know if they are at Express / 91 level, but a very good team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many spots with NE get for WSYL? 6 or 7?

Express, 91, Express North, Primetime are locks?

Do upstate NY or Mass teams try to qualify? Sweetlax, Orange Crush, Laxachusetts...

Remaining teams up for 2/3 spots: Igloo, Eclipse, R U S H, Millon Force, Regulators and/or ROAR, Rebels, S2S, True Blue, Legacy, Predators

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait a second, that’s not true. 91 plays most or all of its 20 kids every game and Express plays all 35? I think I have to call bull donkey on that.

Now it's 35? LOL! Express has a big roster, but it sits at 28 including goalies. Everyone plays. 91 has 20 and and 5 of those kids ride the bench when they get down against town teams. That organization is well run, with the exception of 2025. It has been the joke of the organization since they started.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop please saying that Express plays everyone we all know that is far from the truth , please let me know when you see kids on the sidelines that you have neve seen before and they are playing over your son ... This CoachC and how he does it is called $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.... does not care about the kids , if you think i am wrong Please ask the older parents who are on CoachC team ...... GOOD LUCK with the recruiting in a couple of years !!!!!! LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is a familiar sentiment among all the teams. The 25's are in disarray... except for Exp Ch....oiled machine..... R U S H isnt that good. Competitive but nothing to concern yourself with. So far I havent seen any stand out teams. Teams with potential, but all have major flaws. WSYL is a joke. Move it to East coast and call it the LI Invitational..... then it may be worth participating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is a familiar sentiment among all the teams. The 25's are in disarray... except for Exp Ch....oiled machine..... R U S H isnt that good. Competitive but nothing to concern yourself with. So far I havent seen any stand out teams. Teams with potential, but all have major flaws. WSYL is a joke. Move it to East coast and call it the LI Invitational..... then it may be worth participating.

I think only top 4 teams should go... remaining qualifers are just cannon fodder. Love the idea of moving it to east coast. Has there been a team outside the tri-state area that's made it to the championship game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Competitive, but nothing to concern yourself with. What does that even mean? The only thing I’m concerned about is my son and the team he is on. This is the difference with sports today. Wack job fanatics who have nothing better to do then rip other teams. I played travel baseball my whole life. I can honestly say my dad never seemed concerned or worried how good the other travel teams were. When did normalcy change.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It changed when events like WSYL were created...All of these people living vicariously through their children and actually believing 12 year old lacrosse will make a difference in their lives....go figure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think only top 4 teams should go... remaining qualifers are just cannon fodder. Love the idea of moving it to east coast. Has there been a team outside the tri-state area that's made it to the championship game?

Realistically, you can send the top 12 teams. All but Express are just going out there to see mountains. If 91 AAAA plays a complete game (something it seems incapable of doing against competitive teams) then they are still a very distant 2nd. I agree with the poster that, despite our rose colored views, our boys are playing in a relatively weak LI class. Maybe next year when teams start really consolidating and the holdbacks are fully through puberty you may see some teams make a jump, but right now it's Express and everybody else. I saw 91 at the box tourney. Some of those kids are the smallest in the grade level. It may take years for them to catch up unless they replace them next year. R U S H seemed much improved due to recruiting big kids. Watch for that trend to continue.

Page 30 of 42 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard