Pennsbury High School (PA) 2020 Attack, Midfield Emelie Curtis Commits to Duquesne University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Pennsbury High School (PA) 2020 Attack, Midfield Emelie Curtis of T3 Lacrosse & FCA Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Duquesne University.

High School: Pennsbury High School (Fairless Hills, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College Committed to: Duquesne University
Club Teams: T3 Shore & FCA Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 100 goal milestone as a Junior, Courier Times 1st Golden Team, 2nd Team All SOL
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Duquesne University, Women's D1? "(I) Fell in love the with the city and atmosphere of the campus. The girls were so welcoming and accepting! the school and program was exactly what I was looking for."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "[Thanks to my] family and teammates for supporting me and making me better."
What other colleges did you consider? "St. Joseph's University and Temple University"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Emelie Curtis on her commitment to Duquesne University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: