Kennett High School (PA) 2021 Defense, LSM Vincent Cresci Commits to Harvard University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Kennett High School (PA) 2021 Defense, LSM Vincent Cresci of Freedom Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Harvard University.

High School: Kennett High School (Chadds Ford, PA)
Grad Year: 2021
Positions: Defense, LSM
College Committed to: Harvard University
Club Team: Freedom Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: 2019 Summer Club Season: Baltimore Summer Kickoff All Star, Baltimore Summer Kickoff All Star MVP Defense, NXT Summer Invite Player to Watch, 2019 Spring HS Sophomore Campaign: Varsity Team Captain; Team Defensive MVP; All League Honors (PA-Chesmont), 2018 Fall Showcases: CT80 All-Star; NXT Fall Showcase Player to Watch, 2018 Summer Club and Showcases: Jake Reed Nike Bluechip All-Star, 2018 NXT Philly Summer Showcase All-Star, 2018 Summer NXT Manney's Men Standout Selection, 2018 Spring HS Freshman Campaign: Varsity Starter, All Chesmont League Honors (1 of only 2 Freshman)
Academic Honors: Distinguished Honors all 4 marking periods, Freshman and Sophomore years
Expected Major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Harvard University, Men's D1? "I connected with the the coaching staff from the start. Coach Byrne, Hutchinson, Corrigan and Bergman were very welcoming and their goals for the program are exciting. To be a part of what they are trying to accomplish as well as the opportunity for a Harvard education was compelling."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to all the coaches and parents associated with the Kennett Youth Lacrosse Program and Freedom Lacrosse Club; special thanks to Coach Ward, Driggs, Freebery, McGovern, Lange, Miller, Butala, McMahon, Goforth, Alvord and Trowbridge. My parents both played major roles in my recruiting process as well and I wouldn't be where I am today without them."
What other colleges did you consider? "Army West Point, UVA, Lehigh, Villanova, Fairfield & Yale"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Vincent Cresci on his commitment to Harvard University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: