Manasquan HS (NJ) 2021 Midfield, Defense Sarah Barnes Commits to the University of Cincinnati

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Manasquan High School (NJ) 2021 Midfield, Defense Sarah Barnes of T3 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at University of Cincinnati.

High School: Manasquan High School (Brielle, NJ)
Grad Year: 2021
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College Committed to: University of Cincinnati
Club Team: T3 Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Nike 120 Elite 2017, Nike 120 Elite 2018, NXT All Star Individual Showcase 2017, NXT Elite ALL Star team Showcase 2018, Undisputed Women's Showcase All Star 2018, T3 over all tournament team 2021 (2018 and 2019), 2019 USLacrosse NJ Schoolgirls South Jersey Team (Team 1), Varsity starter for 2019 CJ Group II State Championship high school team
Academic Honors: Squan A Thon participant to raise money for Children's cancer Executive Committee for High School Student Council
Expected Major: Communication & Journalism
Why did you choose University of Cincinnati, Women's D1? "It was the perfect fit for athletics and academics at the high level that I wanted. The coaching staff was professional and the players were welcoming. The athletic facilities were the best facilities that I have ever seen on a truly beautiful campus. I can not wait to be a Bearcat!"
Is there anything else you would like to share?[/b "I would like to thank Kelly Knapp, Chris Raichle, Val Barnaby and Lori Brown of T3 Elite for the guidance and training. I would like to thank my family for their support through the entire process. I would also like to thank the coaches of the University Cincinnati for believing in me and granting me this opportunity."
[b]What other colleges did you consider?
"I had visits to UConn, Sacred Heart and American"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Sarah Barnes on her commitment to the University of Cincinnati. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: