12/03/19 08:22 AM
12/03/19 08:22 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes M&D did lose those games; 1 goal games to capital and TG. Smoked TG the weekend before by 4/5. TG also lost to hero’s Green by 4/5. We played YJ and whatever changes went on there they got a lot better. We will see what happens next time, but M&D not ready to give up the crown just yet.
YJ clearly the best up North right now with monster and TG closely behind.
M&D still the best in the country.

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2023 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #297333
12/03/19 04:56 PM
12/03/19 04:56 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes M&D did lose those games; 1 goal games to capital and TG. Smoked TG the weekend before by 4/5. TG also lost to hero’s Green by 4/5. We played YJ and whatever changes went on there they got a lot better. We will see what happens next time, but M&D not ready to give up the crown just yet.
M&D still the best in Howard County.

Fixed it for ya....

Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #297335
12/03/19 05:43 PM
12/03/19 05:43 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D still the best in Howard County.

Fixed it for ya....

LOL...nice. Best players, coach can not make them better.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #298217
01/14/20 12:05 PM
01/14/20 12:05 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]Yes M&D did lose those games; 1 goal games to capital and TG. Smoked TG the weekend before by 4/5. TG also lost to hero’s Green by 4/5. We played YJ and whatever changes went on there they got a lot better. We will see what happens next time, but M&D not ready to give up the crown just yet.

Monsters and TG have beaten MD more than once. That YJ 2 goal win must have been a convincing win to be clearly the best team up North.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #298218
01/14/20 12:08 PM
01/14/20 12:08 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]Yes M&D did lose those games; 1 goal games to capital and TG. Smoked TG the weekend before by 4/5. TG also lost to hero’s Green by 4/5. We played YJ and whatever changes went on there they got a lot better. We will see what happens next time, but M&D not ready to give up the crown just yet.

What crown does M&D have? The were only 2 championship format tournaments last summer and they didn't win either. Hero's champs of Lax for the Cure and TG champs of the Mid Atlantic. Don't you have to win a tournament to hold the crown?

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls 2023 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #298354
01/19/20 05:22 PM
01/19/20 05:22 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Watch SW and YJ at older levels not play kids at all at the end of a tourney. And yes I’m talking showcases too.

Take a look at the 2021 class ( the current class being recruited ) and let me know how these two teams have shortchanged their players. It just so happens they are the most highly recruited clubs in club lacrosse for their age group.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: TheBackOfTheCage] #298359
01/19/20 09:56 PM
01/19/20 09:56 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughters team YJ has equal playing time. Sure during championship format and 20 minute games we should not be sitting there breaking our coaches cookies over minutes. Carol gets girls recruited. No one on Long Island even comes close. Go back and check the commitments last September.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #298364
01/20/20 09:14 AM
01/20/20 09:14 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughters team YJ has equal playing time. Sure during championship format and 20 minute games we should not be sitting there breaking our coaches cookies over minutes. Carol gets girls recruited. No one on Long Island even comes close. Go back and check the commitments last September.

Go Carol! (Sarcasm)

Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #298367
01/20/20 09:51 AM
01/20/20 09:51 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Watch SW and YJ at older levels not play kids at all at the end of a tourney. And yes I’m talking showcases too.

Take a look at the 2021 class ( the current class being recruited ) and let me know how these two teams have shortchanged their players. It just so happens they are the most highly recruited clubs in club lacrosse for their age group.

My daughter is on 21 M&D team. They absolutely played everyone equal time in showcases. It is what's best for all the girls. Winning these games doesn't matter at all.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #298379
01/20/20 08:02 PM
01/20/20 08:02 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter is on 21 M&D team. They absolutely played everyone equal time in showcases. It is what's best for all the girls. Winning these games doesn't matter at all.
lol

My daughter plays for 2021 Blue YJ team ,they played everyone equally for all show cases as well. No need to beat up other clubs. I agree with the above statement SW, &YJ have been the top teams recruited so obviously they are doing something right

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls 2023 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #299068
02/10/20 01:50 PM
02/10/20 01:50 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard there are quite a few 21 M&D girls still not recruited. Interesting..... all that money and bragging over the years didn't serve those girls well at all.

Reply Quote
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification