Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Legacy Boys Lacrosse Evaluations on Aug 24th! | Shore2Shore 2028-2031 Free Evaluation Camp set for Aug 24th & 25th!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 08/10/20 07:58 PM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous - 08/10/20 07:24 PM
Boys 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 08/10/20 07:07 PM
Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 08/10/20 06:31 PM
Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
by Anonymous - 08/10/20 04:43 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,079
Posts269,048
Members2,198
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 24 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 23 24
Re: Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #298092 01/09/20 09:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
News flash, none of this "counts". Remember the whole reason your daughter is even playing club lacrosse. It makes no darn difference who wins these games.

100% this. I saw MnD and Heros girls hug after their game. My daughter isn't even on either of those teams, but to look at this board you would think they were mortal enemies. These Children just want to go play a game with their friends. As parents we want them to learn the game and get better. Nothing else matters at this point.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #298102 01/09/20 04:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
*this*

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #298103 01/09/20 04:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
News flash, none of this "counts". Remember the whole reason your daughter is even playing club lacrosse. It makes no darn difference who wins these games.

100% this. I saw MnD and Heros girls hug after their game. My daughter isn't even on either of those teams, but to look at this board you would think they were mortal enemies. These Children just want to go play a game with their friends. As parents we want them to learn the game and get better. Nothing else matters at this point.

*this*

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #298120 01/10/20 10:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a coach I can honestly say that it is the parents that ruin this whole process by pressuring these kids to play too much too early. You don't see the kids talking trash about indoor (make believe lax) . It is the nonathletic parents or the ex mens lax dad's that cause most of the issues. Let the girls be balanced kids and not lose their middle and high school years because dad wants her to go D1 to brag to friends. In college no one cares about which club team you played on.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #298192 01/13/20 05:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Hero's got the best of M&D again this weekend

M&D were missing many key players and speaking of getting the best how did the YJ game go. OH My what a blowout I think Spallina's kid is still scoring goals. Enjoy it now because at full strength its M&D by a landslide

I think we're in for some good lacrosse this summer. The YJ team is great, but if you watched the game, the Heros team really pulled it together in the second half. Too bad there was not enough time on the clock. After playing together all spring and summer Heros, M&D and YJ are all going to be a lot of fun to watch compete against one another.

Will they all be at Nationals?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #298209 01/14/20 11:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, most Baltimore clubs shut down after Mid Atlantic Club Championship, and some clubs start having tryouts for next season. Most go on vacation. We will let NY clubs play each other for some fake prize.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #298226 01/14/20 03:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, most Baltimore clubs shut down after Mid Atlantic Club Championship, and some clubs start having tryouts for next season. Most go on vacation. We will let NY clubs play each other for some fake prize.

Fake?, it's sponsored by US Lacrosse?

I get that the Mid Atlantic was the "event" back in the day, but times have changed. Aren't they the same week this year anyway?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #298257 01/15/20 01:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously ?!? Just because M&D isn't in it or Chris Robinson doesn't make money off of it - does not mean it's a fake prize. Wow the arrogance of M&D people kills me

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #298282 01/15/20 08:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many teams show up at Nationals. Last I checked, There was like 6 teams, with YJ having 3 of them.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #298285 01/16/20 09:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously ?!? Just because M&D isn't in it or Chris Robinson doesn't make money off of it - does not mean it's a fake prize. Wow the arrogance of M&D people kills me

How do you know this is M&D. Friends with parents on other teams and age groups and everyone is happy once the MA wraps up and we can enjoy our 2 weeks of summer. Most MD (not M&D) teams know that there is no need to travel outside of the area to play good competition. When we do, we end driving 3 hours to play the same teams we could play at home (Lax for the Cure).

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #298294 01/16/20 03:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not just M&D people. Teams stopped attending nationals years ago. YJ wins every year because there is no competition. Not sure why Carol Rose continues to send teams there. There have been years that the championship has been between a YJ A and B team. Waste of time. Yes, it's the same weekend as Mid-Atlantic. Check the tournament websites for lists of teams attending the two tournaments and you tell me which makes more sense.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #298298 01/16/20 05:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not just M&D people. Teams stopped attending nationals years ago. YJ wins every year because there is no competition. Not sure why Carol Rose continues to send teams there. There have been years that the championship has been between a YJ A and B team. Waste of time. Yes, it's the same weekend as Mid-Atlantic. Check the tournament websites for lists of teams attending the two tournaments and you tell me which makes more sense.

Also, no one wants to play Spalina's team.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #298301 01/16/20 09:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros/Skywalkers/MND play the same tourneys year in and year out. They don’t sons get any teams.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #298304 01/16/20 11:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nationals has birth year restrictions. MD girls are too old. NY girls are all 1-2 years younger than most girls on Md teams.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #298312 01/17/20 10:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nationals has birth year restrictions. MD girls are too old. NY girls are all 1-2 years younger than most girls on Md teams.

Fake News. This excuse gets so old. Girls don't hold back like boys do. It's very rare for a girl to be born prior to 9/1. I was in the hotel bar up at spooky nook and a LI dad told me that MD school date is 6/1. I corrected him that it's 9/1. I know the date on LI is later but it's a couple months not a couple years.

Like Reply Quote
Page 13 of 24 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 23 24
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard