BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
Re: Girls 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]After fall ball and seeing a lot of these teams play each other some new teams that were formed here is a Tier group ( my opinion only). Too hard and early to rank. But for fun and to get yelled at I will at the end.
Tier 1
M&D
Hero’s Green
YJ Colbert/thorn
TG Black
Skywalkers blue
CT Grizzlies
Monster Purple
MD United East
NXT

2nd Tier
Capital Blue
Elite Orange
Steps Blue
Jesters
Ultimate CC
Salt City
BBL Elite black
Pride Red

Top 5
M&D black
YJ Colbert/Thorn
Hero’s Green
TG black
CT Grizzlies

Jesters will be challenging to get into Tier 1 by the end of the summer.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]After fall ball and seeing a lot of these teams play each other some new teams that were formed here is a Tier group ( my opinion only). Too hard and early to rank. But for fun and to get yelled at I will at the end.
Tier 1
M&D
Hero’s Green
YJ Colbert/thorn
TG Black
Skywalkers blue
CT Grizzlies
Monster Purple
MD United East
NXT

2nd Tier
Capital Blue
Elite Orange
Steps Blue
Jesters
Ultimate CC
Salt City
BBL Elite black
Pride Red

Top 5
M&D black
YJ Colbert/Thorn
Hero’s Green
TG black
CT Grizzlies

Legacy should be in Tier 1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Let me re-phrase my precious post then....this Very talented team whipped M & D went 5-0-1 again other very talented team !!! Twist that !

A 10-8 whipping. LOL. Can't wait to see you down in Maryland again this summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Tier 1
M&D
Hero’s Green
YJ Colbert/thorn
TG Black
Skywalkers blue
CT Grizzlies
Monster Purple
MD United East
NXT

2nd Tier
Capital Blue
Elite Orange
Steps Blue
Jesters
Ultimate CC
Salt City
BBL Elite black
Pride Red

Top 5
M&D black
YJ Colbert/Thorn
Hero’s Green
TG black
CT Grizzlies

Legacy should be in Tier 1

Agree Legacy should be in the top tier.
Excellent coach
Very good goalie and no weak spots on the field.
Do not have the talent that YJ and TG has across the board but they are a very good team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy has Excellent Coach, Very good Goalie, an athletic kiddie and very good players in most position. Not Tier 1 though. Would get handled easily by those teams. Right in the mix of Tier 2. Winning many losing some. Considering most players were on other teams when they formed and they had to build from a Third Tier level, it is a nice team after 3 years.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy 23 has beaten

Skywalkers
NXT

from the top tier.

And was far from handled by Hero's Green when played. I think Legacy would welcome to play YJ or TG on the island sometime.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice Team but Not their 1.

YJ & TG are better at every position. Not a single position where they are better and as a Team, very small and not as physical.

It’s Ok, to rise from Teur 3 to Teir 2 and as you said, have a couple of isolated wins agains NXT and Skywalkers. That is Nice. Just not Tier 1 competitive consistently.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy 23 has beaten

Skywalkers
NXT

from the top tier.

And was far from handled by Hero's Green when played. I think Legacy would welcome to play YJ or TG on the island sometime.

And Monster Purple I believe.

I’m sure all the parents and young ladies involved would love to scrimmage. The clubs will never do it. We all have to drive 5 hours to play in different brackets and never see each other except in rest stops along the Jersey Tpke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy 23 has beaten

Skywalkers
NXT

from the top tier.

Legacy 23 has beaten

Skywalkers
NXT

from the top tier.

Legacy 23 has beaten

Skywalkers
NXT

from the top tier.

Legacy 23 has beaten

Skywalkers
NXT

from the top tier.

Legacy 23 has beaten

Skywalkers
NXT

from the top tier.

Legacy 23 has beaten

Skywalkers
NXT

from the top tier.

Legacy 23 has beaten

Skywalkers
NXT

from the top tier.

Legacy 23 has beaten

Skywalkers
NXT

from the top tier.

Legacy 23 has beaten

Skywalkers
NXT

from the top tier.

[quote=Anonymous]Legacy 23 has beaten

Skywalkers
NXT

from the top tier.

Legacy wants no part of YJ. YJ is much improved and the new coach is a win at any cost guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy has good coaching, a few excellent players and many good role players. Overall the skill level is very good. They play a team game which is admirable. They have a very organized offense and defense.

What Legacy lacks - and what keeps them from being a top team - is competitive spirit. 80% of those girls don't care if they win or lose. They don't hustle. They quit on GBs. They make a bad pass and shake their heads instead of re-defending. The behavior is endemic to the team.

There are a few girls who are competitive and they stand out, especially with the backdrop of the other girls being so blah. Thats not a bad place to be during the recruiting years for those few girls. But on the whole, the team will never be anything substantial.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy has good coaching, a few excellent players and many good role players. Overall the skill level is very good. They play a team game which is admirable. They have a very organized offense and defense.

What Legacy lacks - and what keeps them from being a top team - is competitive spirit. 80% of those girls don't care if they win or lose. They don't hustle. They quit on GBs. They make a bad pass and shake their heads instead of re-defending. The behavior is endemic to the team.

There are a few girls who are competitive and they stand out, especially with the backdrop of the other girls being so blah. Thats not a bad place to be during the recruiting years for those few girls. But on the whole, the team will never be anything substantial.

I would love the hear your "competitive spirit" critique of the 23 YJ team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like a Legacy parent made that critique. Proud of their team but frustrated with those that don’t hustle the way this Parent expects.
Hoping their child, that must be hustling, will stand out among that backdrop when recruiting time comes. Seems they have a brutally honest assessment of their own team and teammates. Not a bad thing until your teammates hear your opinion about them out loud. Everyone witnessed that guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Legacy has good coaching, a few excellent players and many good role players. Overall the skill level is very good. They play a team game which is admirable. They have a very organized offense and defense.

The 2nd paragraph relates to coaching. If the coach tolerates girls giving up on ground balls, not redefending or hustling the coach should be held accountable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy has Excellent Coach, Very good Goalie, an athletic kiddie and very good players in most position. Not Tier 1 though. Would get handled easily by those teams. Right in the mix of Tier 2. Winning many losing some. Considering most players were on other teams when they formed and they had to build from a Third Tier level, it is a nice team after 3 years.

Kudos to the coach. Like you said, very few studs and they’ve come a long way anyway. Impressive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

didn't they make 2 A teams this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No. They made an A team and an AA team. That is the “competitive spirit” of the 23 YJ team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]No. They made an A team and an AA team. That is the “competitive spirit” of the 23 YJ team.

An A and AA team. In other words an A and B team just like everyone else. Unless that "AA" enters into some top brackets in this summers tournaments they are B team and everyone knows it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes 2 A teams ...one has the coaches daughter.. who is a great player..its really the old igloo team .. thats the difference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Legacy has good coaching, a few excellent players and many good role players. Overall the skill level is very good. They play a team game which is admirable. They have a very organized offense and defense.

The 2nd paragraph relates to coaching. If the coach tolerates girls giving up on ground balls, not redefending or hustling the coach should be held accountable.

You are 100% right. But let me ask, who cares? If the girls want to look like slobs in front of college coaches that's their problem.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don’t care if you call it AA or A or D. The top 2023 team at YJ that is coached by ESM coach is now the BEST team in the country. They are so deep with talent; they will lose some games and may encounter some sideline chatter because parents who are used to seeing their Sally play all game now will embrace a new role that may mean less minutes of PT.
That said top to bottom roster; YJ is the deepest and most talented in the 2023. Took them til HS but CR got this age too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don’t care if you call it AA or A or D. The top 2023 team at YJ that is coached by ESM coach is now the BEST team in the country. They are so deep with talent; they will lose some games and may encounter some sideline chatter because parents who are used to seeing their Sally play all game now will embrace a new role that may mean less minutes of PT.
That said top to bottom roster; YJ is the deepest and most talented in the 2023. Took them til HS but CR got this age too

We will see...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is spiked eggnog still available on the Island somewhere? Been looking for some....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's great to be on the "best team" however players get recruited not teams. And before they are anointed the best team let's see how the chemistry on this team is lots of mouths to feed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CR almost got it right. Still have a Daddy Coach who's priority is his daughter and don't every forget that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

dumpster fire again...its already a team full of egos ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That team will always be a dumpster fire.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That team will always be a dumpster fire.
Who cares if its the Best Team in the country, Rather have my child play than be in a back up roll . Wake up people. Get what you pay for .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“Rather have my child play than be in a backup roll” means you do not see your daughter as a starter. In that case, yes, go and be happy and “get what you pay for!”
If you see your child as a starter, they must have some level of ego. The Greats in any sport have all had an egoist some kind that motivates them. That is the difference, the “piece” that separates them from good and great! It makes the best the best.
This so-called dumpster fire has the talent to torch. The games will speak for themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“Rather have my child play than be in a backup roll” means you do not see your daughter as a starter. In that case, yes, go and be happy and “get what you pay for!”
If you see your child as a starter, they must have some level of ego. The Greats in any sport have all had an egoist some kind that motivates them. That is the difference, the “piece” that separates them from good and great! It makes the best the best.
This so-called dumpster fire has the talent to torch. The games will speak for themselves.

YJ 2023 "The Talent to TORCH"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]“Rather have my child play than be in a backup roll” means you do not see your daughter as a starter. In that case, yes, go and be happy and “get what you pay for!”

No doubt this team has a lot of talent however it will be interesting how the other players adjust to a new alpha female on the team with her Dad running the show.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2 coaches butting heads will be fun to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]“Rather have my child play than be in a backup roll” means you do not see your daughter as a starter. In that case, yes, go and be happy and “get what you pay for!”

If the Fall is any indication. Thorn will step aside and let Colbert run the show..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]“Rather have my child play th..ll” means you do not see your daughter as a starter. In that case, yes, go and be happy and “get what you pay for!”

If the Fall is any indication. Thorn will step aside and let Colbert run the show..

thats funny its not the kids with the egos its the parents who want their kid in that kind of toxic environment

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Disagree here as our schedule is strong and lots of depth and good balanced pt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree 100 percent in the fall the pt was fairly distributed. Pt going forward will be based on merit

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree 100 percent in the fall the pt was fairly distributed. Pt going forward will be based on merit

This is the Igloo team we are talking about right? They took over YJ team right? Will be interesting they have the coaches daughter who basically is the team...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ 23 Talent to TORCH!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With players that started on Varsity in 8th grade on 7 different top teams, 4 Under Armor U15 All Americans, 4 making Team USA U15 combine and 2 making the team, the top 2023 goalie in country, and a combination of top Igloo talent and YJ talent. You make your stunad statement because you want to stir the pot.
This team has chemistry already and is ready to take on anyone in this grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not in the summer at showcases where everyone has to play at least 50% time. It's why wins and losses don't matter. Most teams don't coach to win. The point is to get the girls recruited.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With players that started on Varsity in 8th grade on 7 different top teams, 4 Under Armor U15 All Americans, 4 making Team USA U15 combine and 2 making the team, the top 2023 goalie in country, and a combination of top Igloo talent and YJ talent. You make your stunad statement because you want to stir the pot.
This team has chemistry already and is ready to take on anyone in this grade.

lmao joke top teams are in MD....truth

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard