Allentown High School (NJ) 2021 Midfield, Defense Kaylee Munster Commits to Boston University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Allentown High School (NJ) 2021 Midfield, Defense Kaylee Munster of Ultimate Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Boston University.

High School: Allentown High School (Allentown, NJ)
Grad Year: 2021
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College Committed to: Boston University
Club Team: Ultimate Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 2019 Ultimate NJ 2021 Surge Champions 2018/19,, HS Varsity Lacrosse starter 2017/18 HS JV Lacrosse: Starter: Most Draw Controls, 10 Goals, 4 assist All Around Female Athlete award
Academic Honors: National Honor Society Spanish Honor Society History Honor Society Smart Cookie Varsity Letter- Recipient - 2017-2018, 2018-2019 Class Activities - Organized a variety of class events such as homecoming and pep rallies (2017-2019) Leo Club - Participated in several volunteer projects within the community (2017-2019) Step Up Day, Host - Assisting rising freshmen students (2019) Greenbirds - Environmental Sustainability Advocacy Group, garden caretaker, grant writer, member recruitment (2018-2019) Cinderella’s Closet— Volunteer, Organizer English as a Second Language, ESL— Tutor
Expected Major: Legal Professions
Why did you choose Boston University, Women's D1? "I love that Boston University will challenge me academically. It also offers me a great lacrosse program with a supportive and competitive environment. Coach Morton is so genuine and her enthusiasm for the game is contagious. I also had the opportunity to meet some of the girls on the team and their attitude and welcoming personalities helped me when making my decision. I also loved the idea of being in a city where there is always something going on, especially since Boston is such a great city."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I wanted to thank my coaches Marisa DeAngelis and Brittany Ballack for providing me with endless lacrosse knowledge and for being some of the reasons why I love this sport. I would also like to thank my high school coach and guidance counselor, Jennifer Garavente, for seeing my potential and boosting my confidence. In addition, I owe a special thank you to coach Michele DeJuliis for being one of my biggest role models ever since I met her. I can not thank her enough for all of her support. Most importantly, I thank my parents for supporting me every step of the way through this whole process. They always pushed me to be my best and I will forever be grateful for that."
What other colleges did you consider? "Gettysburg, Temple, High Point, Brown, Richmond"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Kaylee Munster on her commitment to Boston College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: