Seneca High School (NJ) 2021 Midfield, Defense Regan Bednar Commits to Wagner College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Seneca High School (NJ) 2021 Midfield, Defense Regan Bednar of All American Aim has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Wagner College.

High School: Seneca High School (Medford, NJ)
Grad Year: 2021
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College Committed to: Wagner College
Club Team: All American Aim
Lacrosse Honors: 2nd Team All Conference (Defense)
Academic Honors: Honor Roll, Athlete of the Month
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Wagner College, Women's D1? "I chose Wagner college because it is a perfect fit for me. I love the team and the coaching staff is amazing."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank all of my coaches that have been apart of my process. They have all taught me so much and made me the player I am today. I couldn’t have gotten where I am today without them."
What other colleges did you consider? "Manhattan College, University of Tampa, Boston University"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Regan Bednar on her commitment to Wagner College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: