BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
THANK YOU CAROL ROSE.

I was a little worried about this weekend some players have another commitment
BUT
Our roster has been nicely adjusted with a few of Spallinas girls which brings us up to another level!

Looks like CR ended the who is the B and who is the C team debate based on the respective schedules down in Maryland next week.

Be careful
Now you can back up your big talk.
your the best fall team we have ever seen. Didn't play a major tournament all summer BUT your the BEST fall team around!!

This team is toast in that bracket.

How did it go down there?

One of the YJ Jabroni Dads was crowing about going 3-0 and how much better they are this year, but look at their schedule?

I don't think this is true.
I think that you are full of .....!
Nobody was hanging around after the tournament in the rain.
Sign your name and who you spoke with!

The dad who was chirping wasn't even in attendance.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of the YJ Jabroni Dads was crowing about going 3-0 and how much better they are this year, but look at their schedule?
[/quote]

Sign your name and who you spoke with![/quote]

The dad who was chirping wasn't even in attendance.[/quote]

Another post tournament Monday, and it's the same AH who won't stop yapping, and this time I have to hear about his kids.

I get it the team is better this year, but at least play a decent team or in a quality event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sign your name and who you spoke with![/quote]

The dad who was chirping wasn't even in attendance.[/quote]

Another post tournament Monday, and it's the same AH who won't stop yapping, and this time I have to hear about his kids.

I get it the team is better this year, but at least play a decent team or in a quality event.
[/quote]
Sounds like you need someone else to talk to? Maybe hes just proud of his kid?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again I call BS

Where is this in writing?

Here say.............
Leave the kids alone and worry about your own team.
Find another team to screw with!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the Janelli team going to Nationals when they did not win a single tournament last year or even make the playoffs in any events? They didn't beat a single good team all year in tournament play (91 even blew them out) and they ducked the good teams all fall letting Lomo play the A schedule.

I guess it really is who you know, unless CR is using them as the sacrificial lamb with the plan of Splalina taking Nationals and Lomo taking the Mid Atlantic.

Makes no sense otherwise.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the Janelli team going to Nationals when they did not win a single tournament last year or even make the playoffs in any events? They didn't beat a single good team all year in tournament play (91 even blew them out) and they ducked the good teams all fall letting Lomo play the A schedule.

I guess it really is who you know, unless CR is using them as the sacrificial lamb with the plan of Splalina taking Nationals and Lomo taking the Mid Atlantic.

Makes no sense otherwise.

Maybe CR doesnt think LOMO can compete in Nationals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You want to be on that team. They are going to be good this year and they have fun!
Come on over before it is too late.
Find another team to wine about!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Maybe CR doesnt think LOMO can compete in Nationals"

But Janel can????? no logic there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mid Atlantic will be way more competitive than Nationals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

His team is flush with new talent in addition to trimming the tree a bit and is going to surprise some people this year. And now for the bad news, enjoy it while it lasts as JS is going to take your best player/players like he did last year even though they will likely never see the field.

Must be tough spending all that money on hotels and never see your kid touch the field. At least you get a few "free" t shirts and your name on a chair.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

His team is flush with new talent in addition to trimming the tree a bit and is going to surprise some people this year. And now for the bad news, enjoy it while it lasts as JS is going to take your best player/players like he did last year even though they will likely never see the field.

Must be tough spending all that money on hotels and never see your kid touch the field. At least you get a few "free" t shirts and your name on a chair.

Name on a chair? What's that about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Playing time is earned, like everything else in LIFE. It's a good thing that little Suzie should learn early in life. If your kid isnt seeing the field they need to work harder. PS this will be the case in college too, hopefully BOTC has a college thread you can whine on then

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Trimming the tree..."

Trim your monster bush...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is YJ Spallina really playing down against 5th graders? That's messed up.

https://tourneymachine.com/Public/R...ivision=h201912171626108248241e667746e47

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Try checking out the 7/8 Girls bracket, stunad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like the Boys division to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"His team is flush with new talent in addition to trimming the tree a bit and is going to surprise some people this year. And now for the bad news, enjoy it while it lasts as JS is going to take your best player/players like he did last year even though they will likely never see the field.

Must be tough spending all that money on hotels and never see your kid touch the field. At least you get a few "free" t shirts and your name on a chair."

OK Dad. Keep telling yourself that your team is getting better if that makes you feel better talking your own position. Enough with the basing of the Spallina team. Its not the team for your daughter, get over it and root for your fellow YJ team that is the flagship. And enough with your daggers at the Lomo team as well. They are more competitive than Jan.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are playing Sunday in all Girls division Heck of a try, Spallina teams are also listed Varsity boys Jv boys 7/8 boys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are playing Sunday in all Girls division Heck of a try, Spallina teams are also listed Varsity boys Jv boys 7/8 boys

Look again Columbo - it says 91Spallina, not YJ. JS has a brother who has, wait for it, two sons about that age. Could it be his team??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hater, The girls 7/8 team (91 Spallina) is Joe’s YJ team playing box.

He also has older teams in the JV (Bandits) and Varsity (Crush) brackets....the others are either Brian’s team or the 6th grade team that’s starting to play Box also.

Now that we have sorted it out, let’s not hear the stupidity about those young ladies playing 7/8 AA boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are very pleased to get the girls division off and running. Most of the teams are 7/8 middle school teams and a few teams have 9th grade athletes participating. We are looking for more girls teams in future tournaments check playfusionlax.com email us for more info
This is a great way to increase skill development and competition is great

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

its more messed up you cant figure out a basic schedule

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Spallina on another championship! Question regarding the roster, it seems like he has 30 girls on the roster, and only 15/16 girls play. Are parents blinded by being on this team and winning? Why would you pay all of this money to ride the bench.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Spallina on another championship! Question regarding the roster, it seems like he has 30 girls on the roster, and only 15/16 girls play. Are parents blinded by being on this team and winning? Why would you pay all of this money to ride the bench.

I wouldn't do it myself, especially at this young age, but some might think the coaching and connections he brings are worth it. People said the same thing about his boys 2020 Crush team - guess it depends on what you're after.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wouldn't do it myself, especially at this young age, but some might think the coaching and connections he brings are worth it. People said the same thing about his boys 2020 Crush team - guess it depends on what you're after.

There is still a fair amount friends and family on the back end of that roster that he likely is trying to insulate. The girls that play are truly outstanding, but if you subjectively evaluated all the 25s there would likely be 5/6 new kids on the A team. No disrespect to anyone and they are the best team by a wide margin, but logically all the kids who were the best in 3/4 grade won't be the best kids in 7th when considering the development/maturation process. If it was a coach with less cache, CR probably would have forced the issue with respect to reshuffling the deck. But why bother? The team is winning and the parents of the kids who don't see the field (even in blowouts) are happy because they are getting the Spalina experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Winning cures all I guess. Just would rather pay money and have my daughter play. Seemed like YJ got the easiest draw at Indoor Lax Championship. M&D has a tough draw! Heros pool was cupcakes, at least they had to play M&D in the semis. The earlier pool had M&D, YJ, Heros and Ct Grizzlies all in the same pool. That would have been fun to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Winning cures all I guess. Just would rather pay money and have my daughter play. Seemed like YJ got the easiest draw at Indoor Lax Championship. M&D has a tough draw! Heros pool was cupcakes, at least they had to play M&D in the semis. The earlier pool had M&D, YJ, Heros and Ct Grizzlies all in the same pool. That would have been fun to watch.

Watched the semi finals and championship with my daughter With the semi finals we watched both best we could but after YJ game was lopsided we watched a great M&D Heros game M&D hung in there while missing many key players according to the parent squad. My overall thoughts are the YJ team is light years ahead in this age group WOW is all I have to say. Yj was up by 10 plus against a very good heros team most of the game, YJ was running Middie lines and their attack is unguardable especially what I am guessing is the Coaches daughter she was very very impressive and scored or assisted most of the goals. Hero's played well vs M&D and I saw them earlier in a game and they have some great size and scoring Overall the tournament was well run and so much fun for the kids One draw to start each half kids had a great time so many goals and touches

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ coaches daughter plays the whole game, How about playing your whole roster, and rotating in and out the whole game. Develop the girls at the bottom of the bench, and why even have a second goalie if she is not playing. Hero's and M&D utilize their whole team, if they kept the top girls in all game, i would believe they would be unbelievable too. No mention of rotating your defense and attack?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ coaches daughter plays the whole game, How about playing your whole roster, and rotating in and out the whole game. Develop the girls at the bottom of the bench, and why even have a second goalie if she is not playing. Hero's and M&D utilize their whole team, if they kept the top girls in all game, i would believe they would be unbelievable too. No mention of rotating your defense and attack?

M&D did not have many of the girls that were on the championship team last year. No doubt the YJ team is very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I will preface this by saying my daughter does play for M&D so I have no love loss for Hero's but come on. Heros doesnt have anyone close to ability to the top 5/6 YJ kids and the coaches daughter is on another level. You got beat badly accept it and move on and for the record they would of done the same to us so I am just being honest. Was good for our kids to see the level of sticks skills. As parents it is tough some times to motivate but for the kids to see other girls their ages with stick skills like they had was an eye opener. I Think this will motivate our coaches to amp up the training and I do believe with a full roster M&D is a touch ahead of Hero's but we will find that out this spring. How would others rank the next 4 or 5 teams CT Grizzlies, Skywalkers, Primetime, Eaglestix Pride

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ did sub in the Championship game...the backup goalie got 90 seconds vs Hero's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I will preface this by saying my daughter does play for M&D so I have no love loss for Hero's but come on. Heros doesnt have anyone close to ability to the top 5/6 YJ kids and the coaches daughter is on another level. You got beat badly accept it and move on and for the record they would of done the same to us so I am just being honest. Was good for our kids to see the level of sticks skills. As parents it is tough some times to motivate but for the kids to see other girls their ages with stick skills like they had was an eye opener. I Think this will motivate our coaches to amp up the training and I do believe with a full roster M&D is a touch ahead of Hero's but we will find that out this spring. How would others rank the next 4 or 5 teams CT Grizzlies, Skywalkers, Primetime, Eaglestix Pride

Which coaches daughter? You can't mean JS's kid. You have to mean the blonde girl bc JS's kid cant run and has never seen a shot she didn't think she should take.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ did sub in the Championship game...the backup goalie got 90 seconds vs Hero's.

She has her name on the back of the chair, that's all that matters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pains me to say this but the YJ team is considerably better than every team in this age group for now at least, As far as JS daughter a year ago you may of been correct but she is at a completely different level now than any girl I saw at that tournament have to say I was surprised and impressed . We played them early in tournament and she may of had 10 goals herself. Our Skywalker team did not practice much leading up to this event and it showed but I think it lit a fire under our coaches. Looking forward to the Spring league

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what are top 10 teams heading into summer after YJ Spallina Think skywalkers will close the gap on the top a bit
YJ Spallina
M&D
Skywalkers
Heros's
Pride

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THANK YOU CAROL ROSE.

I was a little worried about this weekend some players have another commitment
BUT
Our roster has been nicely adjusted with a few of Spallinas girls which brings us up to another level!

Looks like CR ended the who is the B and who is the C team debate based on the respective schedules down in Maryland next week.

Be careful
Now you can back up your big talk.
your the best fall team we have ever seen. Didn't play a major tournament all summer BUT your the BEST fall team around!!

This team is toast in that bracket.

How did it go down there?

How do the other LI teams rate after YJ Spallina
Who wins a game YJ Janelli vs LOMO
and Can Top guns beat either of them
Legacy? 91 orange Elevate
\

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Watched the semi finals and championship with my daughter With the semi finals we watched both best we could but after YJ game was lopsided we watched a great M&D Heros game M&D hung in there while missing many key players according to the parent squad. My overall thoughts are the YJ team is light years ahead in this age group WOW is all I have to say. Yj was up by 10 plus against a very good heros team most of the game, YJ was running Middie lines and their attack is unguardable especially what I am guessing is the Coaches daughter she was very very impressive and scored or assisted most of the goals. Hero's played well vs M&D and I saw them earlier in a game and they have some great size and scoring Overall the tournament was well run and so much fun for the kids One draw to start each half kids had a great time so many goals and touches

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There were some players that switched between the Big 3 teams down here in MD. The guilty parties try to paint a picture how all the kids and parents get along so well. The truth is there were some back door deals especially kids that were gifted onto our Hero's team. Our coaches should be ashamed how it was handled especially with the attack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There were some players that switched between the Big 3 teams down here in MD. The guilty parties try to paint a picture how all the kids and parents get along so well. The truth is there were some back door deals especially kids that were gifted onto our Hero's team. Our coaches should be ashamed how it was handled especially with the attack

Wait but you said they all hugged after M&D lost to Hero’s. Teams take players from each other down here often because teams are close in ability often teams bottom players switch back and forth. Few of our new additions may not be here for long

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Happens everywhere

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard