BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,876
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Re: Boys 2028-4th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loosen the grip on yourself pal... Probably a rebel mom lover, hence your tight grip...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They’re both B teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what a disappointment... a whole week w no comments, and a notIntelligent comment about being a rebel mom lover. Booo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think the turtles will be the 3rd or 4th best team on the island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And tell me what your point of view does for any of these players. This could be a useful resource but people turn it into a [ChillLaxin] session where tough guys and gals bash each other and rate 10 year olds. Who is the top team for 2028? Who cares they are kids learning the sport.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And tell me what your point of view does for any of these players. This could be a useful resource but people turn it into a [ChillLaxin] session where tough guys and gals bash each other and rate 10 year olds. Who is the top team for 2028? Who cares they are kids learning the sport.

Pipe down sparkey don’t be so stiff. If you don’t want to enjoy the banter, go have a catch with your kid. He probably needs it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pipe down sparkey don’t be so stiff. If you don’t want to enjoy the banter, go have a catch with your kid. He probably needs it.

I think my guy will be fine. I just don't see joy in bashing other 10 year old lacrosse teams. However, I do clearly understand the type of person that would enjoy doing these things. The type who never played a competitive sport and now lives on message boards regarding youth athletics. This is now the issue with youth sports in our society and you my friend are standing right in the center...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think my guy will be fine. I just don't see joy in bashing other 10 year old lacrosse teams. However, I do clearly understand the type of person that would enjoy doing these things. The type who never played a competitive sport and now lives on message boards regarding youth athletics. This is now the issue with youth sports in our society and you my friend are standing right in the center...

------

And... here comes Mr. "I played varsity for ___" to educate all of us what is was like being a real athlete. Thanks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said and I could not agree more. Talk about tournaments, games and upcoming events. Even wish teams luck or god forbid congratulate some when winning. However, most tend to just post negative information and bash one another (kids and parents). Don't get me wrong some parents bring it on themselves but we all see that every weekend. Leave the kid bashing and your AP Polls at home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I need some info on cost for club teams at this age. Thanks in advance.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Almost every club lists what you get and what you pay for on their web sites. I imagine that will be more comprehensive and informative than the piecemeal information you will get back here.
Igloo. 91, Express, Moose, Turtles, Rebels, Shore to Shore, FLG to name a few...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I need some info on cost for club teams at this age. Thanks in advance.

Costs range from around 1200 up to 4000

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a list of all the teams on Long Island ((2028), to the best of my knowledge

Nassau

91 Havoc
91 Venom
Express
FLG
Igloo
Long Island Lacrosse Club
Recon
Shore to shore
True Blue

Suffolk

24 east
E3
Empire
Legacy
Mooselax
Outlaws
Rebels
Rush Adrenaline
Rush Tidal Rush
Tenacious Turtles

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems most do not have cost on websites. Seems like a big swing from 1200 to 4000. Thanks for all the names. If anyone knows a cost for their team it would be greatly appreciated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The most expensive tuitions come from 91, Express, Legacy, Igloo and FLG

The cheapest tuition I saw was from LILC at 1200

The biggest thing for most parents is quantity and quality of practices, tournaments joined, playing time, coaching staff attendance and location of practices.

If you ignore the trolls that post on here you can get some pretty good information, if you want to give more details I’m sure someone could direct you to a team that still might have a spot open or a short list of teams your son would want to try out for in July

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Recon, Outlaws, Rebels... i get emails by the hour asking for boys to come down as the need 2028 players. Is 91 a Nassau team? don't they practice in Suffolk?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 practices at farmingdale college outdoors and in commack during the winter

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels 2028 is not looking for any additional players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ha if the right player comes down, Rebels are looking for additional players. Same way other teams take players throughout the year, Rebels will gladly take them as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels better pick up kids if they want to hang with 91 Venom or else they are a shell of what they were last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Definitely room for improvement with that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard they were still trying to steal players away from other teams. That organization will never be a 91 or top dog. Its the Outlaws all over again..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard they were still trying to steal players away from other teams. That organization will never be a 91 or top dog. Its the Outlaws all over again..

91 is all holdbacks and Daddy-ball. Have fun at the Warrior Games this year. Note: just because they tell you you're an "All American", it really doesn't mean a whole lot once you leave Amherst....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You heard wrong Turtleman

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stay away from Rebels. Bad organization, attracts bad people. Notice I'm not bashing any other program...they've earned their negative reputation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Drain the swamp...Rebels, Turtles Outlaws

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes pay 4400 to be on 91 "B" team. Then have them bring kids down from the "A" team while your children sit and not even win. At least you have the 91 sweatshirt or jacket to wear on the sidelines. Their top teams are always solid but beyond that its average at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes pay 4400 to be on 91 "B" team. Then have them bring kids down from the "A" team while your children sit and not even win. At least you have the 91 sweatshirt or jacket to wear on the sidelines. Their top teams are always solid but beyond that its average at best.

FYI parents nothing in this post factual for 2028 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So is it not correct that out at Stony Brook in the Fall Classic a few Venom Kids were brought down to play for Havoc and still did not make the finals? Truth is that did happen and 91 parents are the ones that were talking about it that cold day... That is factual. No fake news here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They barely played and certainly didn’t take time from anyone. True didn’t make finals on a coin flip but the CT team was better as a whole than the 91 team that day anyway. Pretty sure all the kids had fun.
It’s not 4400 and bringing the 3 kids down was only so they had enough that day to have a few subs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True story ^^^

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So is it not correct that out at Stony Brook in the Fall Classic a few Venom Kids were brought down to play for Havoc and still did not make the finals? Truth is that did happen and 91 parents are the ones that were talking about it that cold day... That is factual. No fake news here.

Venom kids barely played. Nobody was sitting so they could play-the Venom kids were there on a day when Havoc did not have many subs. But yes that part is true they lost a coin flip for the finals. The CT team was a better team that day though to be fair. Nobody 2028 pays anywhere near $4400 so you should get your facts straight

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
please don't detest or pick on a "B" team or the 3 kids that played that day from the other team. it's not healthy to be jealous, not to mention these kids are 9. it was freezing that day and there's nothing wrong with having a few subs. it's better than having to drop out of the tournament. plus you're about a thousand dollars off on your tuition. why are we bringing something up from 2 months ago?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
please don't detest or pick on a "B" team or the 3 kids that played that day from the other team. it's not healthy to be jealous, not to mention these kids are 9. it was freezing that day and there's nothing wrong with having a few subs. it's better than having to drop out of the tournament. plus you're about a thousand dollars off on your tuition. why are we bringing something up from 2 months ago?

Not a Havoc parent- that “B” team is 1-2 players away from being top 3. 10 of those kids could make most “A” teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a Havoc parent- that “B” team is 1-2 players away from being top 3. 10 of those kids could make most “A” teams[/quote]

Maybe, if one of those 2 players was the Walrus goalie from the Geico ads. There is nothing wrong with being a B team but don't tell yourself that 2 kids would miraculously change this crew into a top team at this age group. Have you seen their scores against any other top team? One of those teams is Venom and they didn't take any Havoc kids last year - so how could 1-2 newbies make this team superior to them? Keep drinking that orange and blue Kool aid - and make sure you pony up for those extra training sessions, Warrior AA tryouts are coming fast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are you sure the venom team didn't take any havoc players? check your sources

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are you sure the venom team didn't take any havoc players? check your sources

Sorry Venom daddy, they maybe took 1 but, apparently Havoc reloaded and are only 1-2 players (hopefully Warrior All-Americans) from being right there with you guys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love how the 91 parents just keep commenting to eachother.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
congrats rebels on your box win. nlf, here we come

Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard