BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 35 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 35
Re: Duke's Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One was nationals and one is Dukes Young Guns

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Sure about that? Duke's has the event listed on their schedule for the 2023 "Elite" team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure about that? Duke's has the event listed on their schedule for the 2023 "Elite" team

Young Guns is their elite team from PA, nationals is whoever they can get that weekend from other clubs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Young Guns is their elite team from PA, nationals is whoever they can get that weekend from other clubs

So these guys are listed incorrectly as Duke's Elite vs Duke's Young Guns?

https://www.thedukeslacrosse.com/player-rosters-player-forms/duke-s-elite-2023-players/

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

https://www.thedukeslacrosse.com/player-rosters-player-forms/duke-s-elite-2023-players/

Who knows what that mess is??? Lists 30 kids half aren’t from PA and many play for other teams and are also listed Dukes Nationals kids.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what just happened? I see that Ebe posted that Duke's has terminated their relationship with G and that Duke's Nationals is no more. And then today I saw an advertisement for the next Duke's Nationals tryouts with the caption "Business as usual".

I can't keep track of this stuff....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what just happened? I see that Ebe posted that Duke's has terminated their relationship with G and that Duke's Nationals is no more. And then today I saw an advertisement for the next Duke's Nationals tryouts with the caption "Business as usual".

That's why they are a complete JOKE!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who knows what that mess is??? Lists 30 kids half aren’t from PA and many play for other teams and are also listed Dukes Nationals kids.

Dukes Young Guns is not the same team as Dukes Elite. Both ran by Ebe.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's why they are a complete JOKE!!!!!!

You need your head checked if you spend a dime on this organization

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So does anyone actually know what is going on with Nationals and Duke's? Just a bunch of drama?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So does anyone actually know what is going on with Nationals and Duke's? Just a bunch of drama?

greed, arrogance, and ignorance

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So does anyone actually know what is going on with Nationals and Duke's? Just a bunch of drama?

greed, arrogance, and ignorance [/quote
G and Ebe split ways. For what exact reason not sure and we will probably never know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So does anyone actually know what is going on with Nationals and Duke's? Just a bunch of drama?

G and Ebe split ways. For what exact reason not sure and we will probably never know.

Great Duke’s Nationals minicamp tonight at Loyola - strong 2024 showing with 5-6 new players. Excellent numbers at the younger ages. Instagram post appears to be a lot of noise nothing more.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wonder who owns the name? If G has decided that he's going to go ahead and infringe, it'll be fun to watch. Then again not likely that either one of those bozos knows the first thing about IP law.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great Duke’s Nationals minicamp tonight at Loyola - strong 2024 showing with 5-6 new players. Excellent numbers at the younger ages. Instagram post appears to be a lot of noise nothing more.

older teams are gone, what's the point of the younger teams, are they going to try and keep these together?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't have to be Nostradumus to predict:

1. G will continue to use Dukes name and go it alone.
2. E will have to send a cease and desist.
3. That situation will languish for the better part of 2020
4. Dukes OG will slowly die as way more competition and choices and no feeder program.
5. E will make it work using shoelaces and bubblegum.
6. E will finally be faced with being unable to use the Dukes name.
7. E will change the name to something similiar ie 'Ducks"
8. Ducks model will struggle as G isn't a good businessman.
9. Will last 1-2 years and fizzle out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just as an FYI, have it on good authority that G "owns the 'Duke's Nationals' name". So there could be a C&D, but not sure it stands any chance legally.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

older teams are gone, what's the point of the younger teams, are they going to try and keep these together?

I saw the pic too and there are about 35-40 kids total. From all age groups-usually don't they carry 35-40 on their each team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks G!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and on top of all the uncertainty its $3600 for the program!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and on top of all the uncertainty its $3600 for the program!!

I can't believe how much these programs are charging now, it's insanity HHH and Mesa are the same price.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And now G's putting a 2022 Nationals team together? He's trying to directly complete with Ebe? While using the Duke's name?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly, the instability of the program is alarming. Combined with the questionable business practices and tactics utilized by G, any intelligent person would walk away a not look back. Truly embarrasing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And now G's putting a 2022 Nationals team together? He's trying to directly complete with Ebe? While using the Duke's name?

Come on? Really? Stick with the youth teams-where did you see 2022 info at? BOMBS dropping.......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come on? Really? Stick with the youth teams-where did you see 2022 info at? BOMBS dropping.......

Instagram....the only hammerhead G uses these days

dukesnationals
After much anticipation we are happy to announce the reinstatement of 2022 Duke’s Nationals! Look for the 2x National Champions back in action this summer!

Are you a 2022 looking for a team?? Head to our page or website for tryout info! #jointhenationals #jointhenats

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"#GiveMeYourMoney"

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Coach G is officially removed from Dukes. This will certainly help based on my personal opinion and from what I read in this thread.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by DukeLax
Coach G is officially removed from Dukes. This will certainly help based on my personal opinion and from what I read in this thread.

Help who? He was always just another franchise and the only one that fielded a competitive team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This club is dying a slow death......not a team at any level considered elite.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep, was a novel idea, but now just a waste of money as a mid level program due to lack of chemistry and any type of coherent structure with zeroro development

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep, was a novel idea, but now just a waste of money as a mid level program due to lack of chemistry and any type of coherent structure with zeroro development

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Yes Duke’s Nationals separated from Duke’s LC but both Clubs have strong teams!
Duke’s Elite High School teams were strong this fall at showcases and have had a number of good college commits.
Duke’s Nationals 2023-2027 strong at each grade this fall. 2024 just beat MADLAX 2024 at DCBox Classic, and if you believe us club lax rankings Madlax is number 1 for that grade.

I don’t know EB or G but the teams I have seen play and what I hear from other clubs is nothing like I read on these pages.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks G!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This club is dying a slow death......not a team at any level considered elite.

Hhhmmm. In January, 24s won box championship against Madlax at their own tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks G!

You’re welcome M.R.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Duke’s Elite High School teams were strong this fall at showcases and have had a number of good college commits.
Duke’s Nationals 2023-2027 strong at each grade this fall. 2024 just beat MADLAX 2024 at DCBox Classic, and if you believe us club lax rankings Madlax is number 1 for that grade.

I don’t know EB or G but the teams I have seen play and what I hear from other clubs is nothing like I read on these pages.

And when they post hype videos like this on IG, it's hard to argue with how hard they push their athletes with the best competition in tournaments!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B78a_6vB9C_/

Continually ripping top cheddar on a clearly brand new goalie who's literally afraid of/trying to avoid the ball is where it's at! It's what you see in all of the best hype videos that show how dominant a team is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And when they post hype videos like this on IG, it's hard to argue with how hard they push their athletes with the best competition in tournaments!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B78a_6vB9C_/

Continually ripping top cheddar on a clearly brand new goalie who's literally afraid of/trying to avoid the ball is where it's at! It's what you see in all of the best hype videos that show how dominant a team is.

LMFAO. That goalie wanted to be in that goal as much as I want someone to walk in and kick me in the jimmy right now. Kudos to him for stepping in there, takes a set

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess we found out who owns the Duke's IP. Duke's Nationals is now... Nationals Lacrosse

https://www.instagram.com/nationalslacrosseclub/

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have re-branded their program to "Nationals". I'm guessing they will be unveiling a new website soon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could be IP issue or simply separating from the mothership with there own brand.

What teams do they have now? I’ve only seen comments on 24’s and 23’s.

Like Reply Quote
Page 32 of 35 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 35
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard