BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 166 of 264 1 2 164 165 166 167 168 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
West Islip by far is the deepest team in the B's , multiple kids going to college to play . They are the favorite for Suffolk county but will struggle in LIC

To say that WI is “by far” the deepest team in B is totally ignorant and suggests that you don’t know Suffolk lax very well. They’ll have to get past Comsewogue, HF, Islip & EI first. Most, if not all, are just as deep. All have multiple kids playing at the next level. You’re setting yourself up for an ongoing verbal beat down here on BOTC

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Transfer to SWR will no doubt mess up the chemistry. Couldn't handle the big leagues at SA. Ran once there was a hint of criticism. Just look at the travel program history. Where have they not been?????? ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Islip by far is the deepest team in the B's , multiple kids going to college to play . They are the favorite for Suffolk county but will struggle in LIC

Bahahaha, whose fav? This shameless self promotion is comical. You can’t be serious

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taking a 7-9 loss to John Jay mid season is hardly getting smoked Genius!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Transfer to SWR will no doubt mess up the chemistry. Couldn't handle the big leagues at SA. Ran once there was a hint of criticism. Just look at the travel program history. Where have they not been?????? ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

He made a decision which he felt was in his best interest, moving back to public school. Now he's considered old news, in regards to where he once was. Remember, no single student will ever become bigger than SA's as a whole!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too bad they won't get to play JJ in any meaningful game in 2020. WI isn't getting out of Suffolk, let alone getting off the island to play the Section 1 winner

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am smart enough to know how to use the quote feature. Also smart enough to know SWR plays no one and will not get the national recognition they may deserve. Especially if they win the few tough matchups they have this year unlike last year when they went 2 and 3.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is a Freshman in Nassau Conference 1 and was told he will be on Varsity this year. So I figured I check out the HS thread. This thread is just as crazy as the travel threads. At what age do all the crazy delusional dads start to relax. The amount of stupidity that is spewed on this site is crazy, however it is amusing at times. Anyway good luck to all in the upcoming year and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am smart enough to know how to use the quote feature. Also smart enough to know SWR plays no one and will not get the national recognition they may deserve. Especially if they win the few tough matchups they have this year unlike last year when they went 2 and 3.

Obviously not as smart as you think you are. Shoreham’s already ranked nationally and truthfully means absolutely nothing. Winning the State Championship is all that matters. Good luck!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To say that WI is “by far” the deepest team in B is totally ignorant and suggests that you don’t know Suffolk lax very well. They’ll have to get past Comsewogue, HF, Islip & EI first. Most, if not all, are just as deep. All have multiple kids playing at the next level. You’re setting yourself up for an ongoing verbal beat down here on BOTC

Will be a battle but WI will be on top of B’s

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obviously not as smart as you think you are. Shoreham’s already ranked nationally and truthfully means absolutely nothing. Winning the State Championship is all that matters. Good luck!!

Good Luck to you too.....in the 2 games vs. tough opponents your team will play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good Luck to you too.....in the 2 games vs. tough opponents your team will play.

Simply Ignorant! John Jay, GC, Comsewogue, WI, Mt Sinai, HF... I count at least 6. Like I said Good Luck!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Simply Ignorant! John Jay, GC, Comsewogue, WI, Mt Sinai, HF... I count at least 6. Like I said Good Luck!

Just to clear things up.....you or another SWR person (most likely you) posted that SWR is the best team in Suffolk, regardless of the conference. Additionally, you insinuated an upcoming victory over Seaford in the class IV football LIC (previous post-not on this thread). I hope your son can cash the check your big mouth wrote to fulfill your bigger ego. Facts are facts SWR strength of schedule is not good in lacrosse or football. Lacrosse wise, the team is very good, and as I stated, they may not get the national recognition they may deserve because of their weak schedule. Your [ChillLaxin] is that SWR is “already ranked nationally and truthfully means absolutely nothing.” Yeah....ok. Winning a state championship is great, but is is not, “all that matters.” Lastly, no one needs your “Good Luck”.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just to clear things up.....you or another SWR person (most likely you) posted that SWR is the best team in Suffolk, regardless of the conference. Additionally, you insinuated an upcoming victory over Seaford in the class IV football LIC (previous post-not on this thread). I hope your son can cash the check your big mouth wrote to fulfill your bigger ego. Facts are facts SWR strength of schedule is not good in lacrosse or football. Lacrosse wise, the team is very good, and as I stated, they may not get the national recognition they may deserve because of their weak schedule. Your [ChillLaxin] is that SWR is “already ranked nationally and truthfully means absolutely nothing.” Yeah....ok. Winning a state championship is great, but is is not, “all that matters.” Lastly, no one needs your “Good Luck”.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just to clear things up.....you or another SWR person (most likely you) posted that SWR is the best team in Suffolk, regardless of the conference. Additionally, you insinuated an upcoming victory over Seaford in the class IV football LIC (previous post-not on this thread). I hope your son can cash the check your big mouth wrote to fulfill your bigger ego. Facts are facts SWR strength of schedule is not good in lacrosse or football. Lacrosse wise, the team is very good, and as I stated, they may not get the national recognition they may deserve because of their weak schedule. Your retort is that SWR is “already ranked nationally and truthfully means absolutely nothing.” Yeah....ok. Winning a state championship is great, but is is not, “all that matters.” Lastly, no one needs your “Good Luck”.

What an angry little man you are😂😂 You should really talk to someone about that. Good luck!! It’s clear you need it.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
My son is a Freshman in Nassau Conference 1 and was told he will be on Varsity this year. So I figured I check out the HS thread. This thread is just as crazy as the travel threads. At what age do all the crazy delusional dads start to relax. The amount of stupidity that is spewed on this site is crazy, however it is amusing at times. Anyway good luck to all in the upcoming year and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, that is a great accomplishment. Now get ready for some meathead to call you out for bragging that your kid got pulled up, and it must be a weak team. These people are crazy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Colts21

Congratulations, that is a great accomplishment. Now get ready for some meathead to call you out for bragging that your kid got pulled up, and it must be a weak team. These people are crazy.

Sounds like you're that "meathead" he was talking about. But who really cares...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Random musings:
I will be shocked if WI doesn't win the B's in suffolk.
They will then lose to Manhasset in LIC.
John Jay was an excellent team last year and will be good this year.
SWR will be tough for any team to beat this year regardless of class or county.
SWR football could play with anyone. They had size on the line, best player in the county and top skill guys all over the field. As predicted, they throttled Seaford who did not match up well with them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Random musings:
SWR football could play with anyone. They had size on the line, best player in the county and top skill guys all over the field. As predicted, they throttled Seaford who did not match up well with them.

Random?? Seem very focused on SWR so I wouldnt say random including your break down of SWR "line"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Random musings:

Please stop... They could not play with anyone and would in fact be blown out by the top teams on the Island. Best player is excellent and would obviously be a star just about everywhere but the team.... give it a rest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Random musings:

Please stop... They could not play with anyone and would in fact be blown out by the top teams on the Island. Best player is excellent and would obviously be a star just about everywhere but the team.... give it a rest.

No team that plays Div IV can lay any claim of superiority to anything but that Division. It is as weak as it gets. SWR would compete in D III football, that's about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are wrong. Speaking for Nassau anyway, the top teams in Nassau or Suffolk 4 would handily beat any Nassau 2 teams outside of GC and MacArthur this year. Bottom of Nassau 1 is awful and only Plainedge was good from conference 3.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are wrong. Speaking for Nassau anyway, the top teams in Nassau or Suffolk 4 would handily beat any Nassau 2 teams outside of GC and MacArthur this year. Bottom of Nassau 1 is awful and only Plainedge was good from conference 3.

Sorry, I was speaking of Suffolk. Not as familiar with Nassau

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How in the world did you come up with MacArthur and not Manhasset. Unless mistaken, MacArthur lost to Roslyn in the playoffs last year and they are in the lower B conference.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"You are wrong. Speaking for Nassau anyway, the top teams in Nassau or Suffolk 4 would handily beat any Nassau 2 teams outside of GC and MacArthur this year. Bottom of Nassau 1 is awful and only Plainedge was good from conference 3. "

"How in the world did you come up with MacArthur and not Manhasset. Unless mistaken, MacArthur lost to Roslyn in the playoffs last year and they are in the lower B conference."

First off, was discussing football and this season. As for lacrosse and last year, Manhasset in my view WAS the best team in Nassau. Not sure what happened MacArthur vs. Roslyn last year in lacrosse or if they even played, but I would be shocked if Roslyn beat them last year in lax...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"You are wrong. Speaking for Nassau anyway, the top teams in Nassau or Suffolk 4 would handily beat any Nassau 2 teams outside of GC and MacArthur this year. Bottom of Nassau 1 is awful and only Plainedge was good from conference 3. "

"How in the world did you come up with MacArthur and not Manhasset. Unless mistaken, MacArthur lost to Roslyn in the playoffs last year and they are in the lower B conference."

First off, was discussing football and this season. As for lacrosse and last year, Manhasset in my view WAS the best team in Nassau. Not sure what happened MacArthur vs. Roslyn last year in lacrosse or if they even played, but I would be shocked if Roslyn beat them last year in lax...

Just an observer but if this is a lacrosse forum why are you discussing football?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just an observer but if this is a lacrosse forum why are you discussing football?[/quote]

Because the SWR guy started it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because at least half of the athletes that make up the football teams also play on the lacrosse teams at all the schools. Scientific data. 4/5 dentists agree. 99% pure. All natural.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because at least half of the athletes that make up the football teams also play on the lacrosse teams at all the schools. Scientific data. 4/5 dentists agree. 99% pure. All natural.

You pulled that stat out of your a$$

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fact: Massapequa had an awful football season, won a state championship in Lax. One has nothing to do with the other.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SWR is not like Mt. Sinai. The more upscale town is Mt Sinai.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WEST ISLIP will dominate in Division 2 , they will struggle with SWR abd SIANI but there is no team in D2 that comes close

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WEST ISLIP will dominate in Division 2 , they will struggle with SWR abd SIANI but there is no team in D2 that comes close

This Clown

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SWR is not like Mt. Sinai. The more upscale town is Mt Sinai.

Not after the RP and SWR trash moved to town!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of kids with 6 fingers and toes and an odd glow about them from SWR...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

West Islip is in a different division than Mt Sinai and SWR. Just goes to show how educated and ill-informed you truly are!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

West Islip is in a different division than Mt Sinai and SWR. Just goes to show how educated and ill-informed you truly are!!

Not a Mt Sinai guy, but they dominated all of DII last season regardless of conference. Closest game was w HF and MS won by 3, I believe. WI would dominate the D conf, nothing more. You WI people will learn that to dominate all of DII is rare. Game after game is a battle. Not what your used to in DI. Have some humility, it’ll save you in the long run. You’re obviously in for a surprise.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not an expert in grammar but pretty sure "Just goes to show how educated and ill-informed you truly are!" is not correct. Either the person is educated or they are ill-informed... ; - )

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a Mt Sinai guy, but they dominated all of DII last season regardless of conference. Closest game was w HF and MS won by 3, I believe. WI would dominate the D conf, nothing more. You WI people will learn that to dominate all of DII is rare. Game after game is a battle. Not what your used to in DI. Have some humility, it’ll save you in the long run. You’re obviously in for a surprise.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No skin in this argument at all, Nassau C-1 parent. The person posting this stupidity regarding WI is more then likely not a WI parent, just my opinion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WI is in for a rude awakening Will have 4 losses Swr Sinai,Wogue HF

Like Reply Quote
Page 166 of 264 1 2 164 165 166 167 168 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard