A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
This thread is ruined.

I bet you are a lot of fun to be around ! Lighten up Francis .

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys High School [Re: Anonymous] #297422
12/06/19 01:26 PM
12/06/19 01:26 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This thread is ruined.

I would say that person is probably much more enjoyable to be around than a snowflake like yourself. You are the one that needs to lighten up. I'm sure you agree.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School [Re: Anonymous] #297427
12/06/19 03:32 PM
12/06/19 03:32 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This thread is ruined.

I would say that person is probably much more enjoyable to be around than a snowflake like yourself. You are the one that needs to lighten up. I'm sure you agree.

Sorry your feelings got hurt. No reason to respond third person like. Maybe AA D1 MIAA Grandpa will brighten up your day with a visit soon !

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School [Re: Anonymous] #297435
12/06/19 07:08 PM
12/06/19 07:08 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This thread is ruined.

Sorry your feelings got hurt. No reason to respond third person like. Maybe AA D1 MIAA Grandpa will brighten up your day with a visit soon !

No one is responding in the third person, it's just the way you want to read it to cover yourself. I agree, you are probably a total bore at any gathering and truly a snowflake. Seems to me your feelings got hurt, for who knows what reason. Maybe you are the Grandfather with the top Div1 grandson, who knows, anything is possible with snowflakes.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School [Re: Anonymous] #297467
12/08/19 06:15 PM
12/08/19 06:15 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This thread is ruined.

No one is responding in the third person, it's just the way you want to read it to cover yourself. I agree, you are probably a total bore at any gathering and truly a snowflake. Seems to me your feelings got hurt, for who knows what reason. Maybe you are the Grandfather with the top Div1 grandson, who knows, anything is possible with snowflakes.

Got it. Its you and you make believe third person that both had their feeling hurt. How many more make believe people are coming . I would have thought after MIAA Grandpa, his defender , the defenders defender you would be done. LOL Can we expect more?

Your use of snowflake over and over is Hilarious. Compensating for something ?? LOL

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys High School [Re: B_O_T_C] #297468
12/08/19 07:37 PM
12/08/19 07:37 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Broadneck with a convincing win over Severna Park today at the STX Rivals Tourney.

They look to be the team to beat in the spring.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School [Re: Anonymous] #297470
12/08/19 10:34 PM
12/08/19 10:34 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s fall ball.. this tournament will mean nothing come spring. How do you expect these kids to play 6-7 games in a day and stay competitive? Would be a better tournament if it was two days.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School [Re: Anonymous] #297473
12/09/19 08:25 AM
12/09/19 08:25 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s fall ball.. this tournament will mean nothing come spring. How do you expect these kids to play 6-7 games in a day and stay competitive? Would be a better tournament if it was two days.

True, but still great to see the teams out there competing.

Other scores:
Final Four:
Broadneck 8, Centenial 2
Severna Park 4, Catonsville 3

Semis:
Broadneck 7, Urbana 2

Westminster, Howard, and Hereford did not attend.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School [Re: B_O_T_C] #297476
12/09/19 09:45 AM
12/09/19 09:45 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I see that the NLF has put together a National tryout for Regional teams and their own tournament that goes directly against Under Armour's big event in the summer. The tryouts and tournament are on the same day as UA'er. High School players will have to choose which is more important to them. National NLF team or UA team. Will be interesting. Lot of NLF players are UA players. NLF National regional tryouts are run by the NLF clubs. Long drawn out writing about how it will be a fair tryout. I assume pressure will be to go to National tryouts by respective NLF teams. UA will need to respond to this in some way. Thoughts ???

Maryland will be hosting two big nation wide tournaments on same days with top players on regional teams from across the country in July !

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School [Re: B_O_T_C] #297479
12/09/19 10:29 AM
12/09/19 10:29 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great question? Can clubs actually pressure premier players and their parents? Not sure who holds the cards here? We'll all find out.

UA games are all inclusive (anyone can try out) versus exclusive. Many have complained about the selection process surrounding the UA games but at least everyone can try out. Clearly the NLF member organizations are trying to "flex" their muscle to the exclusion of everyone outside of the "club". The market always clears. What happens if all of the NLF's top players go play UA and pass on the NLF National Tryouts? Will they kick them off of the club. If the numbers are large, I'm guessing the clubs relent and let the kids stay. Wouldn't it be funny if the players/parents advocated for themselves (see the PLL) and put together a nationwide circuit of elite squads with open tryouts at half the cost of the NLF clubs?

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys High School [Re: B_O_T_C] #297484
12/09/19 11:21 AM
12/09/19 11:21 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

40 free STX helmets - yep who cares about fall ball

Its a showcase and all you gotta worry about is how coaches are calling today

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School [Re: Anonymous] #297487
12/09/19 12:05 PM
12/09/19 12:05 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was 5 games for Severna Park because they had a bye in the first round of the playoffs and 6 for Broadneck. Severna Park brought a huge roster and rolled through the competition until the semis against Catonsville. I'm sure the playing time got spread around pretty liberally. Broadneck was the better team on the day in this tournament. They stayed competitive.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School [Re: Anonymous] #297489
12/09/19 12:57 PM
12/09/19 12:57 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

40 free STX helmets - yep who cares about fall ball

Its a showcase and all you gotta worry about is how coaches are calling today

Well considering that this is a quiet period on the recruiting calendar, and there was only 1 or 2 Division III coaches at the tournament, I'm guessing no one is getting a call from a coach as a result of that tournament.

Broadneck played well yesterday and should be proud. Their new coach is doing a great job with inspiring those players. Will be fun to watch all of these teams compete in the Spring and see how they do once everyone is full strength and has time to practice and put things in.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School [Re: Anonymous] #297558
12/11/19 01:44 PM
12/11/19 01:44 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great question? Can clubs actually pressure premier players and their parents? Not sure who holds the cards here? We'll all find out.

UA games are all inclusive (anyone can try out) versus exclusive. Many have complained about the selection process surrounding the UA games but at least everyone can try out. Clearly the NLF member organizations are trying to "flex" their muscle to the exclusion of everyone outside of the "club". The market always clears. What happens if all of the NLF's top players go play UA and pass on the NLF National Tryouts? Will they kick them off of the club. If the numbers are large, I'm guessing the clubs relent and let the kids stay. Wouldn't it be funny if the players/parents advocated for themselves (see the PLL) and put together a nationwide circuit of elite squads with open tryouts at half the cost of the NLF clubs?

Curious if any Crabs or Madlax parents would share how this has been communicated to them. The baltimore tryouts and actual event on same days kids will need to pick one. This is a Ryan M production. Obviously a way for him to control process. He did not let the 23s attend UA tryouts last year

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School [Re: Anonymous] #297561
12/11/19 04:17 PM
12/11/19 04:17 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curious if any Crabs or Madlax parents would share how this has been communicated to them. The baltimore tryouts and actual event on same days kids will need to pick one. This is a Ryan M production. Obviously a way for him to control process. He did not let the 23s attend UA tryouts last year

Why would a club or a group of clubs withhold their players from the only "open" national tournament with a broad geographic reach? What happens if the best Crabs kids make and choose to play on their regional UA team and the NLF all star team is left with leftover players. Keeping 2023 kids out of UA tryouts is a non-event. Maybe one or two younger kids make the Command teams.

Reply Quote
Page 136 of 141 1 2 134 135 136 137 138 140 141
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification