Bishop Shanahan (PA) 2021 Attack, Midfield Owen Mehok Commits to Saint Joseph's University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Bishop Shanahan (PA) 2021 Attack, Midfield Owen Mehok of Freedom Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Saint Joseph's University.

High School: Bishop Shanahan (Downingtown, PA)
Grad Year: 2021
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College Committed to: Saint Joseph's University
Club Team: Freedom Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: Philly Fab 40, Baltimore Summer Kick off All Star, Big 12 those that Shined
Academic Honors: Honor Roll, 'Boxes for our Troops' Service projects
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Saint Joseph's University, Men's D1? "The Academic and Lacrosse Reputation of St Joseph's University and the Coaches and players made me feel right at home on Hawk Hill. Excited to play for Coach Wray and his staff."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my Parents and siblings for their constant support as well as my Freedom and Shanahan Coaches for pushing me to become a better Lacrosse player."
What other colleges did you consider? "Lehigh, Quinnipiac, Robert Morris & Richmond"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Owen Mehok on his commitment to Saint Joseph's University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: