South Side HS (NY) 2021 Attack TJ Sheehan Commits to the University of Denver

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: South Side HS (NY) 2021 Attack TJ Sheehan of Icon Lacrosse LI has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Denver.

High School: South Side HS (Rockville Centre, NY)
Grad Year: 2021
Position: Attack
College Committed to: University of Denver
Club Team: Icon Lacrosse LI
Lacrosse Honors: All Star at 2019 Naptown Tournament & All Star at 2019 NY State Regional Games, Honorable Mention All County, Top 50 Junior by BOTC
Academic Honors: Nassau County Lacrosse Coaches Association - All Conference Academic Lacrosse Team SSHS Honor Roll
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose University of Denver, Men's D1? "The Academics, The Coaching Staff, High level of lacrosse, style of play."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my parents for their support as well as my Icon club coach John Detommaso who has been a mentor to me on and off the field."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates TJ Sheehan on his commitment to the University of Denver. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: