Monroe Township High School (NJ) 2020 Goalie Josh Estavillo Commits to Jacksonville University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Monroe Township High School (NJ) 2020 Goalie Josh Estavillo of Team Turnpike Lacrosse & Nation United has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Jacksonville University.

High School: Monroe Township High School (Monroe Township, NJ)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Jacksonville University
Club Teams: Team Turnpike Lacrosse & Nation United
Lacrosse Honors: 2017 Under Armour Uncommitted Games, 2017 & 2019 NJ Under Armour Top 44 Game, 2019 Liberty National All Star
Academic Honors: Honor Roll/High Honor Roll Every Semester of High School, National Honors Society
Expected Major: Engineering
Why did you choose Jacksonville University, Men's D1? "I chose Jacksonville because I wanted to go to college in Florida, and I liked that the head coach, coach Galloway, is a goalie for the PLL."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my parents & Coach Weigner from Team Turnpike, coaches Young, Davis-Allen, Kemp, Stallworth & Ardrey from Nation United & coaches Yannone, Shultz & Garavente from Monroe Township High School for helping achieve my goal of playing lacrosse at the next level."
What other colleges did you consider? "Fairfield, Boston & Rutgers"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Josh Estavillo on his commitment to Jacksonville University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: