BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,876
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 42 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 41 42
Re: Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow. 91 showing its integrity once again. That organization is definitely an anomaly in this dreadful business. Last year, the 2024 team went with one team all year long, whether WSYL or NLF or any other tournament, without a single holdback or guest player. I highly doubt there is any elite team anywhere that can make that claim. Most elite teams I know use 95% holdbacks, supplemented by players from same organization, but a grade older. In a very trashy business, Team 91 appears to be standing tall as the only organization with integrity and character. Kudos to them.

Funniest post ever - Kudos to 91 for being the only organization with integrity and character. This team you’re raving about left a tournament after losing a game on Saturday and PACK’d up with two games left to play against out-of-town teams. Integrity and character? Their 2 most promoted players: 1, a Coach’s son, 2022, turned 16 July before his Sophomore year, and the other, the #1 recruit in the country is fast approaching middle age - no one ever says how old he is. Let’s relax with the standing Tall with Integrity and Character talk - just work on getting your kid better.[/quote]

Oh yeah that one is laughable. I remember when he playing on Crush and JS and mom used to walk around bragging about how he was playing up two years. Except, he wasn’t. He is a hold back. Put a big althletic defender on him and you get what happened at the county championship - no goals. I was at that game, he got one assist. When the official tally came out in Newsday he had 4 assists in the game. Not corrupt? Laughable. Don’t believe me? There is video of that game. One actual assist and no goals but 4 assists recorded. It’s a shame because the boy is good but the attempts to elevate him even more to make Dad look good ruin it and make him a joke. He would have had four assists if the long pole didn’t beat him senseless every time he got the ball so lets just make it 4 😂 Okay Joe.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does anyone care about 91? Seriously...they are irrelevant in the Lax landscape

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JS is a simply put a LOOSER

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Considering he makes around half a million bucks a year on lacrosse, I don't think lost is the right word. Fraud probably is more accurate. A used car salesman. Stacked his team in the MLL with only one championship to show for it. Stacked his team at SB and never got anywhere in the NCAA championships. He's got two WSYL wins and a couple of DII championships. Beyond that, he's not a winning coach but he sure makes it LOOK like he is. Now cut the check!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And he cant afford a haircut for his Sibling? Im not buyin it

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Considering he makes around half a million bucks a year on lacrosse, I don't think lost is the right word. Fraud probably is more accurate. A used car salesman. Stacked his team in the MLL with only one championship to show for it. Stacked his team at SB and never got anywhere in the NCAA championships. He's got two WSYL wins and a couple of DII championships. Beyond that, he's not a winning coach but he sure makes it LOOK like he is. Now cut the check!

Sounds pretty impressive to me. What are your credentials/accolades?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
L
i guess 91 Blast is playing up in the '24 bracket at the fall classic. Avoiding the regulators perhaps?

They have to play 2024 from now on. They brought on 2024's after last weekends loss. WSYL eligible, but still 2024's. At least they're doing the right thing and playing in the correct bracket. It's the weakest 2024 bracket, but they wont be cheating. Lets see if they continue that all season. I suspect not.

i guess 91 Blast is playing up in the '24 bracket at the fall classic. Avoiding the regulators perhaps?

They have to play 2024 from now on. They brought on 2024's after last weekends loss. WSYL eligible, but still 2024's. At least they're doing the right thing and playing in the correct bracket. It's the weakest 2024 bracket, but they wont be cheating. Lets see if they continue that all season. I suspect not.

Wow. 91 showing its integrity once again. That organization is definitely an anomaly in this dreadful business. Last year, the 2024 team went with one team all year long, whether WSYL or NLF or any other tournament, without a single holdback or guest player. I highly doubt there is any elite team anywhere that can make that claim. Most elite teams I know use 95% holdbacks, supplemented by players from same organization, but a grade older. In a very trashy business, Team 91 appears to be standing tall as the only organization with integrity and character. Kudos to them.

Take a look at Wolfpack this year. Brought in 4 bigger older holdbacks. Look at Bandits. I think there are maybe 5 kids left from WSYL 2 years ago. Now that team stacked with holdbacks from 4 different states. Blast will be the same next year, except they are not now, nor have they ever been, in the same class as WP and Bandits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The won...Period...Stop making excuses about older kids. This weekend confirmed what we all knew. Chuckster is the best, 91 came out of hibernation to show they are better than the Igloos of the world but still not on Par with The Expresses. And then there are "The rest" Older kids, younger kids, whatever... It is a fact.

And 91 MD showed that they are on par with Express. 1 point apart pretty much shows equal teams.

Oh really?????????

How many true 2024 players does Team 91 Maryland use?

Because MM’s kid loves to post on social media how he plays on the 2025 team. Posts come ... ALL THE TIME!

MM’s kid is on the 2024 Team 91 Maryland team!

Ask any kid you know to confirm this.

Team 91 Maryland are cheating DB’s to the core!

MM’s kid was on 24s and is now on 25s along with another boy on the team, but they had been playing up for the last few years. So, his son is a legit 25 and they will have their entire team for the World Series event.

YOU ARE A LIEING SACK OF LaxinItUp!!

MM’s kid has ABSOLUTELY NOT been playing up the last few years! He is a TRUE 2024! And still is! Has been since DAY ONE! NEVER has played up. Never!

Read the kids posts donkey! He is a 2024 who loves playing down on the 2025 team. His posts are NONSTOP.

TEAM 91 Maryland. The true cheater team of 2025.

For starters, why is a grown Meanyman following a 12/13 year old on social media? That’s just creepy. Secondly, quit hating on a kid who was willing/able to play up for eventually coming back down to his true grade. Just applaud him and move on....and don’t be a pedophile.

The won...Period...Stop making excuses about older kids. This weekend confirmed what we all knew. Chuckster is the best, 91 came out of hibernation to show they are better than the Igloos of the world but still not on Par with The Expresses. And then there are "The rest" Older kids, younger kids, whatever... It is a fact.

And 91 MD showed that they are on par with Express. 1 point apart pretty much shows equal teams.

Oh really?????????

Because MM’s kid loves to post on social media how he plays on the 2025 team. Posts come ... ALL THE TIME!

MM’s kid was on 24s and is now on 25s along with another boy on the team, but they had been playing up for the last few years. So, his son is a legit 25 and they will have their entire team for the World Series event.

YOU ARE A LIEING SACK OF LaxinItUp!!

MM’s kid has ABSOLUTELY NOT been playing up the last few years! He is a TRUE 2024! And still is! Has been since DAY ONE! NEVER has played up. Never!

Read the kids posts donkey! He is a 2024 who loves playing down on the 2025 team. His posts are NONSTOP.

TEAM 91 Maryland. The true cheater team of 2025.

For starters, why is a grown Meanyman following a 12/13 year old on social media? That’s just creepy. Secondly, quit hating on a kid who was willing/able to play up for eventually coming back down to his true grade. Just applaud him and move on....and don’t be a pedophile.

Oh really?????????

My boy plays on a 2024 team and has been playing Team 91 and MM and MM’s kid since its inception. So when you say that MM’s kid has been playing up with the 2024’s the past couple of years, you are lying. I know the kid and MM. the kid is and always has been a 2024 on the team that MM coaches. You need to come up with some better lies that aren’t so easily verifiable. MM and his Team 91 Maryland would sell his mother for a new t-shirt. Real slimy guy and organization. As bad as it gets in youth lacrosse and that’s saying a lot.

Yes, you are correct that his son has been on the 2024 team since inception, until last year. 91 MD hasn’t been around as long as many of the other clubs, so I used the phrase “a few years”.

No reason to lie and you can verify that he is on the 25 team and on age, when they compete in the World Series events. Saying your 24 son has played against him for years, doesn’t discredit the fact that he was playing up or prove that he is a holdback.

And per your precious post, the fact that you follow a 7th graders social media is concerning on many levels.

donkey! Playing “up” in Maryland doesn’t exist. If by playing “up” you mean he is playing on age, then I understand the Maryland cheater logic. But in any other state, playing up means playing a grade higher than the grade he is in. Playing in the grade he is in, is called playing on age. Very confusing for a Maryland holdback parent I’m sure. And for the record, BS-boy, my kid sees the 2024 boys posts, which he shows to me. He’s annoyed, because the kid posts non-stop about playing down with 2025’s. But don’t believe me, ask your kid. I’m sure MM’s 2024 kid is on his feed too. Maryland cheater trash.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funniest post ever - Kudos to 91 for being the only organization with integrity and character. This team you’re raving about left a tournament after losing a game on Saturday and PACK’d up with two games left to play against out-of-town teams. Integrity and character? Their 2 most promoted players: 1, a Coach’s son, 2022, turned 16 July before his Sophomore year, and the other, the #1 recruit in the country is fast approaching middle age - no one ever says how old he is. Let’s relax with the standing Tall with Integrity and Character talk - just work on getting your kid better.[/quote]

Wow. Love anonymous sites... it’s story time!

How about we fact check that post:

1. 91 is a founding member of the NLF. The NLF does not allow teams to leave early from tournaments, as the result of being in a lost bracket. 91 isn’t allowed to break their own rule.

2. There is no coaches son that starts on WP and haven’t for several years. Watch WSYL championship game on YouTube to confirm.

3. No coaches sons are 2022’s or holdbacks for that matter. Watch the WSYL on YouTube to confirm they were there, which confirms they are not holdbacks or 2022’s.

4. The “#1 recruit in the country”... no clue who you are referring to, but there are no holdbacks on WP. Again, watch WSYL and confirm whatever player that you are referring to was there which confirms no holdbacks at all on the team which means no 16 year olds.

Now, wasn’t that fun and informative? All of your unverifiable BS was proven incorrect and completely verifiable to all that want to confirm it.

Back to the point. Standing tall (and alone) with integrity and character... Team 91 Long Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does anyone care about 91? Seriously...they did are irrelevant in the Lax landscape

Wow. Congrats. densest post of the day. You out did yourself on that one! I’m no fan of 91 but they are the most dominant club in the country right now. Largest and most successful. #1 ranked club nationally. Irrelevant? Bro, you are irrelevant with a post like that. Next time, do your homework!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top D1 boys head coaches make 200K. Add his 91 checks to that, I don’t see him making anywhere near 500k. Maybe 300, all in? Still nothing to sneeze at though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funniest post ever - Kudos to 91 for being the only organization with integrity and character. This team you’re raving about left a tournament after losing a game on Saturday and PACK’d up with two games left to play against out-of-town teams. Integrity and character? Their 2 most promoted players: 1, a Coach’s son, 2022, turned 16 July before his Sophomore year, and the other, the #1 recruit in the country is fast approaching middle age - no one ever says how old he is. Let’s relax with the standing Tall with Integrity and Character talk - just work on getting your kid better.

1. 91 is a founding member of the NLF. The NLF does not allow teams to leave early from tournaments, as the result of being in a lost bracket. 91 isn’t allowed to break their own rule.

2. There is no coaches son that starts on WP and haven’t for several years. Watch WSYL championship game on YouTube to confirm.

3. No coaches sons are 2022’s or holdbacks for that matter. Watch the WSYL on YouTube to confirm they were there, which confirms they are not holdbacks or 2022’s.

4. The “#1 recruit in the country”... no clue who you are referring to, but there are no holdbacks on WP. Again, watch WSYL and confirm whatever player that you are referring to was there which confirms no holdbacks at all on the team which means no 16 year olds.

Now, wasn’t that fun and informative? All of your unverifiable BS was proven incorrect and completely verifiable to all that want to confirm it.

Back to the point. Standing tall (and alone) with integrity and character... Team 91 Long Island. [/quote]

Lies, lies, and more lies! They did break their own rule. They packed up and left at their own NLF Championships this summer. All you have to do is ask the teams they left stranded. You need to be stopped!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

L

Take a look at Wolfpack this year. Brought in 4 bigger older holdbacks. Look at Bandits. I think there are maybe 5 kids left from WSYL 2 years ago. Now that team stacked with holdbacks from 4 different states. Blast will be the same next year, except they are not now, nor have they ever been, in the same class as WP and Bandits.

L

FACT CHECK:

Wolfpack has two new starters this year. A pole and a midi, both from igloo. Rest of starters are same all-on-age players from last year that played in WSYL.

Ok. Feel free to continue with you 100% genuine BS. Maybe someone else can fact check the rest of your made up garbage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funniest post ever - Kudos to 91 for being the only organization with integrity and character. This team you’re raving about left a tournament after losing a game on Saturday and PACK’d up with two games left to play against out-of-town teams. Integrity and character? Their 2 most promoted players: 1, a Coach’s son, 2022, turned 16 July before his Sophomore year, and the other, the #1 recruit in the country is fast approaching middle age - no one ever says how old he is. Let’s relax with the standing Tall with Integrity and Character talk - just work on getting your kid better.

Back to the point. Standing tall (and alone) with integrity and character... Team 91 Long Island. [/quote]

Dude you need to do your research before you write. You sound like a fool.

The Wolfpack did bail on there games when they lost against eclipse and had no chance at the championship.
It was the NLF National Club Championship in Massachusetts July 19-21 2019.
They bailed on their Saturday July 20 1:40pm game against NXT and their Sunday July 21 8am game against the Baltimore Crabs.
You need to go read last years 2024 thread. Its all over that.
They are now called by everyone Wolfpackupngo.
Really bad sportsmanship. Every other team was there and stayed. They were the only ones who bailed. Total stunads.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Back to the point. Standing tall (and alone) with integrity and character... Team 91 Long Island.

Lies, lies, and more lies! They did break their own rule. They packed up and left at their own NLF Championships this summer. All you have to do is ask the teams they left stranded. You need to be stopped!

[/quote

Hey dingus I know this is clearly your oldest sons team but try to keep up. He’s referring to Tje crush/bandits coach’s son who is a holdback in smash and the ex crush now blaze ST As recruit who is at least a 1 year holdback.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top D1 boys head coaches make 200K. Add his 91 checks to that, I don’t see him making anywhere near 500k. Maybe 300, all in? Still nothing to sneeze at though.

Stony Brook is a state school and salaries are published. Last I looked, in 2015 they were paying him $204k. Add in the Lizards GM job, coaching 3 youth teams, profit sharing from 91, all the cash he fleeces from the 3 youth teams on box training, extra tournaments and “indoor space for practice” then add in the girls clinics he has every week as SB coach plus the girls tournaments and you’ll get to anywhere between $400-$500k. A good chunk of it is cash which is worth around 30% more since it’s tax free.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This can’t be an adult posting this response:

WRONG - check the results of the 2024 bracket for the NLF Championship in Mass July, 19-21, 2019. Pretty classless move. That’s a tremendous display of poor character: leaving a tournament b/c you lose a game.

This is true b/c the Pack Mommies complained and Mr. 91 himself needed to step up and save their sideline last year.

You made a point that the whole organization “Stands Tall with Integrity and Character”. I believe the original poster was pointing out the obvious examples where you are mistaken. It seems like you only care about 1 team though, which limits your youth lacrosse understanding..

Again, 91 has other teams at other ages, maybe spend some time doing research and you’ll not come off as such a 91 FANBOY.

The only unverifiable BS here is your blind love for all things 91.

WOW. Step away from the keyboard Mr. 91 TOPFAN.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow. You preach about fact checking?? Give it a try. Wolfpack has left 2 tournaments in the last year that I know of. They don’t like playing holdback teams and that’s why they picked up 3 this year. Not sure who the 4th is that the other poster mentioned, but it’s possible. Also, no one was talking about 22’s and #1 recruit and referencing WP. They were referring to a player on Smash. Read and research before you try to seem intelligent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
L

Thank you for clarifying that Blast is not in the same class with the previous years teams. They never have been. You would never see Bandits, Smash, Blaze, Crush, Ambush, Warriors, or Orange losing to town teams. 1st or 2nd teams, none of them have. Blast has lost to several, including one last year! That is laughable!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wo cares what they did? They lost in the semis last weekend. So what? They will beat all of the other "A" teams on LI minus Exprss

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I care about my son getting better, my son enjoying the game. That’s it. I can not believe how many grown adults care about the teams performance. It’s such a meaningless thing. How do people not grasp this. It means nothing. Do you people hear well. Yes it’s nice and fun to cheer for them to win, but it means nothing. How my kid performs, means a lot to me. Not if the team won 5 to 4, or lost 8 to 6. If his team goes 35 and 10 or 27 and 18 or 44 and 1. What does that mean, my sons youth team is better than your sons youth team.That doesn’t excite me much. Should I go to work and tell my friends how great my sons youth team is. Is that what this is about. Adults bragging to their friends how good their sons 12 year old lacrosse team is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If a last is u13 for Denver. Good for them. You should go out there with the best team possible based on the rules. Not worry that somebody will get their feeling hurt, go back to PAL for hugs.. Sweet Lax and Prime Time are likely doing it. And any team that played Express this fall should do it or stay home and save the money. I don’t want to hear about the experience, this is about winning from the club directors on down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow that's amazing , team 91 2025 playing up into the 2024 bracket when they can't even handle the teams in the 2025 bracket . Typical 91 garbage , let's play them up into a weak class against weak competition so we can say that we played up but instead they are just avoiding good teams in 2025 so they're not embarrassed at their own tournament. Pathetic. Go look at the teams they're playing in the 2024 bracket lol. What a sad and pathetic club,, avoiding good competition and playing up into a horrible bracket to say " we play up a year " hahahaha.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I care about my son getting better, my son enjoying the game. That’s it. I can not believe how many grown adults care about the teams performance. It’s such a meaningless thing. How do people not grasp this. It means nothing. Do you people hear well. Yes it’s nice and fun to cheer for them to win, but it means nothing. How my kid performs, means a lot to me. Not if the team won 5 to 4, or lost 8 to 6. If his team goes 35 and 10 or 27 and 18 or 44 and 1. What does that mean, my sons youth team is better than your sons youth team.That doesn’t excite me much. Should I go to work and tell my friends how great my sons youth team is. Is that what this is about. Adults bragging to their friends how good their sons 12 year old lacrosse team is.
That’s good for you Elizabeth Warren !! All sports are competitive!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well ofcourse we agree with your points. But you also have to understand the unintended purpose of this forum. It's entertaining to argue and debate with others about innocuous things about the sport with those who are in the same situation, in a harmless way. We all have youth lax players that we get joy (or aggravation) from watching them play this great sport. You shouldn't take this forum that seriously and you should mix it up a little. Try it.

PS.. you don't see the same parents here duking it out on lax fields during tournaments. My experience has mostly been positive when meeting parents on opposing teams. Football games on the other hand? that's a separate topic.

"peace and love.. peace and love"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sports is competitive. I love the kids competing. The pathetic part is adults acting like 8th grade girls arguing over which team is better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sports is competitive. I love the kids competing. The pathetic part is adults acting like 8th grade girls arguing over which team is better.

Ok grandpa. Now that you told us it bothers you so much. We'll stop. But I do have one question for you. Why are you here everyday reading and responding to posts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So where does everyone stand heading into winter training? Same as before it started? Any surprise teams? Were there any "They are who we thought they were" teams? Is everyone get ready for the big Denver push and budgeting accordingly?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So where does everyone stand heading into winter training? Same as before it started? Any surprise teams? Were there any "They are who we thought they were" teams? Is everyone get ready for the big Denver push and budgeting accordingly?

If I was a club director, I would be finding the best age eligible I could. Because no team on Long Island, a part from two clubs shouldn’t even consider Denver. I am not anti Denver, I like the tourney and the concept. Anything age based I would always support. However, the cost can’t be ignored, and if you’re going, your club should bring a team that has a chance to win. Sorry if young 2024s would push other kids off a roster, but this tourney is about winning, period.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree for the most part of what you said. The only part I don’t agree with, is clubs should pick up kids and bring a team that can win. To me that’s not a team. The team camaraderie that is built over the entire year is what makes it a team. Not picking 5 ringers putting on a temporary club jersey for 4 days. Nobody on the team knows those kids or parents, winning like that means nothing. Go with your team and give it your best or have the club choose not to go. That’s what I would do if I were in charge.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow that's amazing , team 91 2025 playing up into the 2024 bracket when they can't even handle the teams in the 2025 bracket . Typical 91 garbage , let's play them up into a weak class against weak competition so we can say that we played up but instead they are just avoiding good teams in 2025 so they're not embarrassed at their own tournament. Pathetic. Go look at the teams they're playing in the 2024 bracket lol. What a sad and pathetic club,, avoiding good competition and playing up into a horrible bracket to say " we play up a year " hahahaha.

What good competition are they avoiding? You have no idea what any of those 24 teams will look like tomorrow, But you do know there is no reason to play any of those 2025 teams. Bash all you want, but they are using a 2024 who will be on their WS team so they are doing what they should By playing 2024. They surely do not deserve a medal, but come on, you know better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree for the most part of what you said. The only part I don’t agree with, is clubs should pick up kids and bring a team that can win. To me that’s not a team. The team camaraderie that is built over the entire year is what makes it a team. Not picking 5 ringers putting on a temporary club jersey for 4 days. Nobody on the team knows those kids or parents, winning like that means nothing. Go with your team and give it your best or have the club choose not to go. That’s what I would do if I were in charge.

I hear you and that is a valid point. But it’s the grade vs age mix which causes the problem. And clubs won’t go age based. The former director of PAL tried to get PAL to go age when he ran Suffolk PAL and they.... turned it down. If PAL went age the rest would fall in line over time. But PAL is run by serve servers obviously in my opinion. If they really wanted to make a difference they would go age based. That’s why PAL is a waste of time they do nothing to help or promote the game. And the joke is they subscribe to US lacrosse which supports age. Town teams should just play together in tourneys and scrap PAL, as it has little value anymore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What good competition are they avoiding? You have no idea what any of those 24 teams will look like tomorrow, But you do know there is no reason to play any of those 2025 teams. Bash all you want, but they are using a 2024 who will be on their WS team so they are doing what they should By playing 2024. They surely do not deserve a medal, but come on, you know better.

Would have liked to see them play the Regulators. Don't know the other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are avoiding the regulators becasue they lost to CSH town team last year and they know that the regulators are an even better version of that CSH team being that they are primarily CSH kids with some additional kids from tryouts . Very plain and simple.to see the 91 way. Avoid, avoid , beat weak teams and call ourselves champs . Sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Would have liked to see them play the Regulators. Don't know the other teams.

The Regulators didn't have a great Fall season, they actually lost more games than they won. Heard some of the players were looking elsewhere. I would be surprised if the team made it through the winter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regulators? Ducking? Come on, that’s a joke, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are they the first 91 team to use older kids? I think they are. That speaks volumes to the faith the directors have in that team. With good reason.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are they the first 91 team to use older kids? I think they are. That speaks volumes to the faith the directors have in that team. With good reason.

Not a 91 parent. But clearly you have not read this thread at all.plenty of 2025 teams have 2024s on their team this year who meet the WSYL guidelines. And they have all used these players ib tournaments this fall in the 2025 bracket. They didnt even pmay up into the 2024 bracket. Look at R$sh and Rebels for example.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's the bottom line , another 91 owned tournament where they lines up the 2025 with weak 2024 teams . Go look at the brackets and even a blind man can see it . Same garbage different day from the 91 corporate parent and coaches . You want to be taken seriously then go beat some good teams , you're not fooling anyone with this nonsense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's the bottom line , another 91 owned tournament where they lines up the 2025 with weak 2024 teams . Go look at the brackets and even a blind man can see it . Same garbage different day from the 91 corporate parent and coaches . You want to be taken seriously then go beat some good teams , you're not fooling anyone with this nonsense.

Honestly there were not many good teams in this tournament for 2024 except Legact Taz and 91 Tristate Select. And each of those were in seperate pools from each other. What I dont understand is why there was no bracket game where winners of the pools played each other? What is the deal with that?

Page 24 of 42 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard