BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 164 of 264 1 2 162 163 164 165 166 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lots of voices on an anonymous site calling for change. Get in the trenches if you don’t like it. Have a conversation with the coach. I have never seen such a bunch of panty waist adults who won’t or can’t stand up for their children. If it bothered me enough to write about it, I would sure as heck do more than you clowns.

Maybe original poster was trying to gather information about what other schools do before asking questions. If it doesn't concern you go away, nobody cares about your opinion.

Looks like you do.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just say no, show some values. Lacrosse is a small part of your sons life. Teach him what’s important, or don’t, it’s up to you to parent him. Don’t judge others, just do what you tho k is right. That’s all I’m saying. If you can’t do that, you’re not much of a dad.

Maybe you should tell (HS coaches, youth league board members, Athletic Directors, School Administrators and BOE members) to do the right thing. School sports should not be pay to play. There is an obvious conflict of interest. Parents and players in public school districts should not have to deal with the BS.

Maybe YOU should. Seems it’s your problem. Again it’s a matter of values. Teach them. Or don’t. But don’t ask me to fight your battles.

As another poster suggested, no parent wants to be in the awkward position to question the Coach. From you’re flippant attitude toward this, I bet you are one of the coaches stealing from HS kids. We’ll see what your answer is when parents bring this up on a BOE meeting after their kids graduate. You better watch out!

Not a coach, a parent just like the rest. I just refuse to complain about something I have no problem with. If I did, I would certainly say something to the coach. That's the difference between us, I speak up for myself and my children, I won't hide on an anonymous board and call people out, that's supposed to be done face to face. But you keep doing you pal, seems to be working for you. What I do know is YOU won't be in front of any BOE, that's too difficult. You will just complain on BOTC, which will get you exactly NOTHING.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, football season over for half us...time to think about lax!

Nassau Preseason Top 5:
Manhasset
Cold Spring Harbor
Massapequa
Syosset
Garden City

Honorable Mention
Farmingdale
Port Washington

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just say no, show some values. Lacrosse is a small part of your sons life. Teach him what’s important, or don’t, it’s up to you to parent him. Don’t judge others, just do what you tho k is right. That’s all I’m saying. If you can’t do that, you’re not much of a dad.

Maybe you should tell (HS coaches, youth league board members, Athletic Directors, School Administrators and BOE members) to do the right thing. School sports should not be pay to play. There is an obvious conflict of interest. Parents and players in public school districts should not have to deal with the BS.

Maybe YOU should. Seems it’s your problem. Again it’s a matter of values. Teach them. Or don’t. But don’t ask me to fight your battles.

As another poster suggested, no parent wants to be in the awkward position to question the Coach. From you’re flippant attitude toward this, I bet you are one of the coaches stealing from HS kids. We’ll see what your answer is when parents bring this up on a BOE meeting after their kids graduate. You better watch out!

Not a coach, a parent just like the rest. I just refuse to complain about something I have no problem with. If I did, I would certainly say something to the coach. That's the difference between us, I speak up for myself and my children, I won't hide on an anonymous board and call people out, that's supposed to be done face to face. But you keep doing you pal, seems to be working for you. What I do know is YOU won't be in front of any BOE, that's too difficult. You will just complain on BOTC, which will get you exactly NOTHING.

So, either you don't mind paying unreasonable fees, or your coach charges an appropriate amount of money for tournaments. What I don't understand is why you care so about what other people think. Maybe I'll go to the BOE, maybe I won't. But I do know that it's none of your business. We get it, you would walk up to the coach and give him a piece of your mind. Not everyone is in the position to do that. Maybe you should consider not constantly commenting on this issue and find something more productive to do. Maybe have a catch with your son?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of voices on an anonymous site calling for change. Get in the trenches if you don’t like it. Have a conversation with the coach. I have never seen such a bunch of panty waist adults who won’t or can’t stand up for their children. If it bothered me enough to write about it, I would sure as heck do more than you clowns.

Maybe original poster was trying to gather information about what other schools do before asking questions. If it doesn't concern you go away, nobody cares about your opinion.

Looks like you do.

I really don't give a garbage about anything you say, you're more like an annoying gnat. If you're such a big man,not afraid to make your position known, then why don't you sign your name to the post?? I'd love to know the the person is behind all this useless advice.....just what I thought, mr. big talker scared to say who he is, but not afraid to keep interjecting his useless opinion! Talk about a "panty Waist". More like a complete hammerhead bag

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like you do.

I really don't give a garbage about anything you say, you're more like an annoying gnat. If you're such a big man,not afraid to make your position known, then why don't you sign your name to the post?? I'd love to know the the person is behind all this useless advice.....just what I thought, mr. big talker scared to say who he is, but not afraid to keep interjecting his useless opinion! Talk about a "panty Waist". More like a complete hammerhead bag

You first tough guy, let's hear it. Or just hide behind your wife's skirt, bashing your son's coach here, but not to his face. Talk about the pot calling the kettle. Go ahead tough guy, tell the coach what you think, show some balls, prove to your lad you're not a gutless pansy. Or don't and let him believe who you are. Could care less.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, either you don't mind paying unreasonable fees, or your coach charges an appropriate amount of money for tournaments. What I don't understand is why you care so about what other people think. Maybe I'll go to the BOE, maybe I won't. But I do know that it's none of your business. We get it, you would walk up to the coach and give him a piece of your mind. Not everyone is in the position to do that. Maybe you should consider not constantly commenting on this issue and find something more productive to do. Maybe have a catch with your son?

I have had plenty of catches with my son, so don't worry, what annoys me is guys like you who make a big deal on here but won't do it where it counts. Just say nothing, it's meaningless. Your son plays a rich kids sport, get over it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the mom or dad that thinks her/his son is not getting enough playing time and tells the coach.... that always works and your son is never embarrassed!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like you do.

Breath... this person is trying to get a rise out of you and clearly it has. Half the stuff on this is nonsense to goat the next person. Don't take it too seriously and enjoy it for what it is, harmless laughs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best high school lax in the country and this is the best topic to discuss. smh

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like you do.

You first tough guy, let's hear it. Or just hide behind your wife's skirt, bashing your son's coach here, but not to his face. Talk about the pot calling the kettle. Go ahead tough guy, tell the coach what you think, show some balls, prove to your lad you're not a gutless pansy. Or don't and let him believe who you are. Could care less.

So when are we going to find out who you are, the man who is not afraid to let people know what he thinks they sould do?Yup, your still chirping away behind your keyboard! What a complete coward you are. I on the other hand, came on here to gather anonymous information, which I will do what I feel is right with. Not sure why you care so much about nothing that concerns you. Amazing the anger you have, you keep saying you could care less, but obviously you care a lot!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best high school lax in the country and this is the best topic to discuss. smh

Please explain your gibberish.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To comment here, on a public venue that something is none of someone's business is foolish. You post something, thereby making it everyone's business who reads it. That's why you posted to get stranger's opinions on your business. If you wish to keep it private, perhaps don't post it on here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like you do.

So when are we going to find out who you are, the man who is not afraid to let people know what he thinks they sould do?Yup, your still chirping away behind your keyboard! What a complete coward you are. I on the other hand, came on here to gather anonymous information, which I will do what I feel is right with. Not sure why you care so much about nothing that concerns you. Amazing the anger you have, you keep saying you could care less, but obviously you care a lot!

stunad, if you post it here it's everyone's business, You answer your own questions so why bother. You are clearly an uneducated boob. You're a coward who won't confront his son's coaches who you think are doing you wrong. That's it,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Public High School coaches running for profit pay to play summer / tournament teams is a conflict of interest. It is even more of a conflict of interest if the summer / tournament team only accepts players from the coaches district.

Public school coaches requiring players to pay to play on their for profit team is coercion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Catholic School coaches all do it. Why shouldn't the public school coaches be allowed to do it ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So when are we going to find out who you are, the man who is not afraid to let people know what he thinks they sould do?Yup, your still chirping away behind your keyboard! What a complete coward you are. I on the other hand, came on here to gather anonymous information, which I will do what I feel is right with. Not sure why you care so much about nothing that concerns you. Amazing the anger you have, you keep saying you could care less, but obviously you care a lot! [/quote]

stunad, if you post it here it's everyone's business, You answer your own questions so why bother. You are clearly an uneducated boob. You're a coward who won't confront his son's coaches who you think are doing you wrong. That's it, [/quote]

Update: Thank you to all who contributed positively to this discussion. Our HS coach has lowered the cost after we gained valuable feedback from both BOTC and other sources. Senior parent leadership spoke with the coach (there was no "confrontation"). Underclassman were spared possible scrutiny, and it all worked out great. Hope the ignorant poster can now get a new life and warrior another cause he has nothing to do with!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Catholic School coaches all do it. Why shouldn't the public school coaches be allowed to do it ?

No, they do not do it.

Chaminade and St. Anthony's Coaches are involved with The Long Island Express. Chaminade and St. Anthony's players do what they want in the off season, some play Express and some do not. Also, The Long Express takes the players who they believe to be the best fit for the team. In recent years players have come from many different HS. Players from Massapequa, Manhasset, Syosset, Ward Melville, Smithtown, Mt. Sinai, Kellenberg, Chaminade, St. Anthony's etc... play Express. Players from St. Anthony's and Chaminade are not required to play for the Express just because their HS coaches are involved.

Catholic schools are private institutions, you are not forced to attend the school because of where you live. In addition, The Express does not pretend to be a benevolent organization, The Express is a business and they operate as such and they do not hide that fact.

I do not believe any other Privates Schools have coaches as Directors of Club Teams.

Public and Private Schools can not be compared but even if you compare them... there is no comparison.

There is a definite conflict of interest on the public school side. If you do not see it your eyes are closed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wow.
Research the word humility.......at least for your son's sake.

Humility has nothing to do with it. My son’s recruitment prospects are not an issue, as he’s already been recruited and does need to play. He wants to play because he loves his HS buddies and the game. I’m not against a the coaches making a few hundred for their time. Our Coach will make over $2000 for a one day tournament charging $175 each with a 25 kid roster with a tournament fee of 1,800. You don’t see a problem with this?
[/quote]

What you don't realize is they also receive kick backs from the tournament organizers. But, $175 per for 25 kids is ridiculous.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

stunad, if you post it here it's everyone's business, You answer your own questions so why bother. You are clearly an uneducated boob. You're a coward who won't confront his son's coaches who you think are doing you wrong. That's it, [/quote]

Update: Thank you to all who contributed positively to this discussion. Our HS coach has lowered the cost after we gained valuable feedback from both BOTC and other sources. Senior parent leadership spoke with the coach (there was no "confrontation"). Underclassman were spared possible scrutiny, and it all worked out great. Hope the ignorant poster can now get a new life and warrior another cause he has nothing to do with![/quote]

Nice, a fake post about what YOU should actually do. What a fine example you set for your kids. A made up solution. Should serve them well later in life. Clown

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

stunad, if you post it here it's everyone's business, You answer your own questions so why bother. You are clearly an uneducated boob. You're a coward who won't confront his son's coaches who you think are doing you wrong. That's it,

Update: Thank you to all who contributed positively to this discussion. Our HS coach has lowered the cost after we gained valuable feedback from both BOTC and other sources. Senior parent leadership spoke with the coach (there was no "confrontation"). Underclassman were spared possible scrutiny, and it all worked out great. Hope the ignorant poster can now get a new life and warrior another cause he has nothing to do with![/quote]

Nice, a fake post about what YOU should actually do. What a fine example you set for your kids. A made up solution. Should serve them well later in life. Clown[/quote]

Lol, sad angry little man. Funny playing games with you. So bizzare you’re obsession with other people business. I’ve been around lacrosse a long time, and have 2 kids successful at top ten lacrosse programs, and another on his way. I know how things work, I also know there are many know it all losers encountered along the way. You may take one of the top prizes there. Although there are many jerks on here (like you), there are also many good people with positive advice and comments. As for you, Just wow!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at all the Chaminade and ST Anthonys lids on the express HS teams. The catholic school coaches strongly encourage Catholic school kids to play express..
If you think otherwise you are naive

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Update: Thank you to all who contributed positively to this discussion. Our HS coach has lowered the cost after we gained valuable feedback from both BOTC and other sources. Senior parent leadership spoke with the coach (there was no "confrontation"). Underclassman were spared possible scrutiny, and it all worked out great. Hope the ignorant poster can now get a new life and warrior another cause he has nothing to do with!

Nice, a fake post about what YOU should actually do. What a fine example you set for your kids. A made up solution. Should serve them well later in life. Clown[/quote]

Lol, sad angry little man. Funny playing games with you. So bizzare you’re obsession with other people business. I’ve been around lacrosse a long time, and have 2 kids successful at top ten lacrosse programs, and another on his way. I know how things work, I also know there are many know it all losers encountered along the way. You may take one of the top prizes there. Although there are many jerks on here (like you), there are also many good people with positive advice and comments. As for you, Just wow!
[/quote]

Dude, you posted your business on BOTC, it’s everyone who reads it. I’ll say this as well, no way a clown like you has two kids at top ten anything. Much like your fantasy exchange with the HS coach, you’re two possibly three top tens are mythical, much like your balls. If you only want to hear what you want, just write that. Sometimes people have different opinions, too bad if that gets you in a pinch. Take a look in the mirror you chicken $h!t.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess the rankings stand. No comments?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at all the Chaminade and ST Anthonys lids on the express HS teams. The catholic school coaches strongly encourage Catholic school kids to play express..

You are dead wrong. That is the perception that many parents may have that they need to play for Express in order to play for St. A or Chaminade but it isn't true. Express has enough stature in the lacrosse community not to require such tactics. You can believe what you wish but there are plenty of kids that do not play for Express that do play for these HS. I don't think it hurts a player to be on Express and I am sure an Express player will get the benefit of the doubt if he doesn't have a great tryout but the coaches know he is a good player. At the end of the day, the best kids will be on the field playing in the games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice, a fake post about what YOU should actually do. What a fine example you set for your kids. A made up solution. Should serve them well later in life. Clown

[/quote]

Dude, you posted your business on BOTC, it’s everyone who reads it. I’ll say this as well, no way a clown like you has two kids at top ten anything. Much like your fantasy exchange with the HS coach, you’re two possibly three top tens are mythical, much like your balls. If you only want to hear what you want, just write that. Sometimes people have different opinions, too bad if that gets you in a pinch. Take a look in the mirror.[/quote]

LOL!! Sad, angry lost. I would actually feel sorry for you if you weren't so naive. It is kind of funny getting you to keep responding thinking you know who an anonymous person is or isn't! Boy would you be surprised! If only you spent so much effort in worrying about your own kids, maybe you wouldn't be so angry !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are dead wrong. That is the perception that many parents may have that they need to play for Express in order to play for St. A or Chaminade but it isn't true. Express has enough stature in the lacrosse community not to require such tactics. You can believe what you wish but there are plenty of kids that do not play for Express that do play for these HS. I don't think it hurts a player to be on Express and I am sure an Express player will get the benefit of the doubt if he doesn't have a great tryout but the coaches know he is a good player. At the end of the day, the best kids will be on the field playing in the games.

Having had first hand knowledge of this, let me be clear, the St Anthony’s and Chaminade coaches don’t just encourage, they threaten kids to ensure they play with the express. It’s disgusting and anyone who has been involved knows it to be true. You either are kidding yourself with this statement or work for the Express. It’s criminal how the administrations continue to turn a blind eye to there mob like behavior.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Strongly encourage”? What is wrong with that? Think again. If you look at the St. Anthony’s roster now, it’s filled with kids from many different travel teams. Not just Express. Starters are from all over as well. Best kids play the most no matter what club they play for. Parents make assumptions that because their kids does not play it’s because they don’t play for Express. Is it really? Maybe their kids are not as good as they think they are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Having had first hand knowledge of this, let me be clear, the St Anthony’s and Chaminade coaches don’t just encourage, they threaten kids to ensure they play with the express. It’s disgusting and anyone who has been involved knows it to be true. You either are kidding yourself with this statement or work for the Express. It’s criminal how the administrations continue to turn a blind eye to there mob like behavior.

Your are clueless.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL!! Sad, angry lost. I would actually feel sorry for you if you weren't a dou***. It is kind of funny getting you to keep responding thinking you know who an anonymous person is or isn't! Boy would you be surprised! If only you spent so much effort in worrying about your own kids, maybe you wouldn't be so angry !

Angry, hmm, you asked strangers on a public site for opinions, you got one that said, just say no. You then got angry at the response. Here is the thing, you took the time to make up some fantasy scenario where you bravely confront the coach of your son's team. I don't care about your anonymity, much like you don't care about mine. You don't feel sorry for me, and I don't feel sorry for you. You have to lay your head down every night knowing you are too afraid to confront something that bothers you so much you asked for the help of strangers in solving it. I'm not angry, just sad for your kids, they have to live with a dad who is a coward. They will look up to you and just know, you got it wrong. So good luck, keep asking for advice here, just don't always expect to read what you think you're going to get. Coward, LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your are clueless.

Just look at the past few years... Many players at both St. Anthony's and Chaminade not playing express. Do the coaches at those schools want their players to play Express? I am sure they do but it is not required.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL!! Sad, angry lost. I would actually feel sorry for you if you weren't naive. It is kind of funny getting you to keep responding thinking you know who an anonymous person is or isn't! Boy would you be surprised! If only you spent so much effort in worrying about your own kids, maybe you wouldn't be so angry !

Angry, hmm, you asked strangers on a public site for opinions, you got one that said, just say no. You then got angry at the response. Here is the thing, you took the time to make up some fantasy scenario where you bravely confront the coach of your son's team. I don't care about your anonymity, much like you don't care about mine. You don't feel sorry for me, and I don't feel sorry for you. You have to lay your head down every night knowing you are too afraid to confront something that bothers you so much you asked for the help of strangers in solving it. I'm not angry, just sad for your kids, they have to live with a dad who is a coward. They will look up to you and just know, you got it wrong. So good luck, keep asking for advice here, just don't always expect to read what you think you're going to get. Coward, LOL

I actually got exactly the information I was looking for on here. I have found this site helpful in getting information from other parents who don't always want to be identified. The only weirdly angry response was from you, an angry man with no connection to the question. Some parents from my school wanted to know what other schools were charging for fall tournaments, as we were suspicious that we might be overcharged. Then YOU, the crazy judgmental psycho swooped in to try to tell me what I should do. Either answer the question or scroll past, it's not that hard. Nobody wanted your advice as to how to proceed. Luckily we were able to negotiate a fair price for the fall tournaments. But somehow you're still angry about that? Go figure? I can't help wonder what kind of poor excuse of a father you are!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your are clueless.

Just look at the past few years... Many players at both St. Anthony's and Chaminade not playing express. Do the coaches at those schools want their players to play Express? I am sure they do but it is not required.

Stop the BS, everyone knows it happens. You Catholics really stick together, shocking what you’ll let people in power do to your kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your are clueless.

Stop the BS, everyone knows it happens. You Catholics really stick together, shocking what you’ll let people in power do to your kids.

No BS. Facts, each year is different but if you look at the players at Chaminade and St. Anthony's over the past few years you will find that many players play for other clubs and many of the players were starters or played significant roles. So please stop your BS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess the rankings stand. No comments?

More gibberish. What are you talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL!! Sad, angry lost. I would actually feel sorry for you if you weren't a dou***. It is kind of funny getting you to keep responding thinking you know who an anonymous person is or isn't! Boy would you be surprised! If only you spent so much effort in worrying about your own kids, maybe you wouldn't be so angry !

I actually got exactly the information I was looking for on here. I have found this site helpful in getting information from other parents who don't always want to be identified. The only weirdly angry response was from you, an angry man with no connection to the question. Some parents from my school wanted to know what other schools were charging for fall tournaments, as we were suspicious that we might be overcharged. Then YOU, the crazy judgmental psycho swooped in to try to tell me what I should do. Either answer the question or scroll past, it's not that hard. Nobody wanted your advice as to how to proceed. Luckily we were able to negotiate a fair price for the fall tournaments. But somehow you're still angry about that? Go figure? I can't help wonder what kind of poor excuse of a father you are!

You story about negotiating a fair price is BS. Why don’t you tell us which school so we can all follow your lead. Or is it another fantasy. Talk about weird, makes up a scenario he wishes he had undertaken, makes up two top ten players and a rising third, has been through it all, but needs advice on here? Makes complete sense. Really, it does. You are a coward and a liar. Go figure LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets...IAmInSecure

Yes, you are....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets...IAmInSecure

Yes, you are....

Some good lacrosse this weekend with NLI on Saturday and the LI Classic at Farmingdale on Sunday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets...IAmInSecure

Yes, you are....

Some good lacrosse this weekend with NLI on Saturday and the LI Classic at Farmingdale on Sunday.

If you're invited, NLI is one of the best showcase events there is. Typically, 15-20 varsity teams and a ton of college coaches. Everyone gets a pretty good look.

Like Reply Quote
Page 164 of 264 1 2 162 163 164 165 166 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard