BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 42 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 41 42
Re: Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to 91? What a shame - they should change their name to Ninety "one and done"

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Its interesting how CoachC barely beat 91 Maryland in the playoffs today 7 to 6. But then handily beat the Annapolis Hawks 10 to 3 for the championship.
Either 91 Maryland is really amazing, or CoachC brought in help for the cgampionship game.
Hmmmm
CoachS's team players were available

Why would he do that? The Express 2025 team would likely beat the 2024 team. And the 2024 team was long gone already having lost in pool play and not making it to playoffs.

One of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard on BOTC.
now that certainly is not true. 2025 team would never.

2024 team was not long gone. They were finishing their pool games just as CoachC was finishing his playooff game against 91 MD. They would have been around for him to pull players for the championship game against the Hawks.

May I suggest a simple solution, video. All your phones have it. Unfortunate to have to go to those lengths but if it will end the uncertainty, I don't see a problem with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a comical statement. The Hawks team is the smallest team around. Smaller than most 2026 teams. Ironically 3 of the 4 teams that made it to the finals are very small, LI Express, 91LI and the Hawks. Shows you don’t have to be huge to play this game. Want to see a big team, Look at Bethesda, Laxchusetts or Big 4HHH. Speed and skill is just as important as size. Many big kids rely on their size their whole life and don’t develop the skill. All 4 semi final teams showed why they belonged there and Express showed why they are #1 right now. Could change at any tournament. This is what makes it fun!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The won...Period...Stop making excuses about older kids. This weekend confirmed what we all knew. Chuckster is the best, 91 came out of hibernation to show they are better than the Igloos of the world but still not on Par with The Expresses. And then there are "The rest" Older kids, younger kids, whatever... It is a fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The won...Period...Stop making excuses about older kids. This weekend confirmed what we all knew. Chuckster is the best, 91 came out of hibernation to show they are better than the Igloos of the world but still not on Par with The Expresses. And then there are "The rest" Older kids, younger kids, whatever... It is a fact.

So that begs the question, who will play Express on ESPN on July 4th? Will Blast make the trip for nothing? Maybe CSH shows up and bounces them from the qualifier. Are Hawks or 91 Md going to be age eligible?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And 91 MD showed that they are on par with Express. 1 point apart pretty much shows equal teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Answer is WHO CARES! As long as it isnt my son's team and my wallet isnt getting punished I could give a hoot less! I'll be eating Nathans Hotdogs on the 4th, not debating if a kid is of age at a LI Lax tournament played in Denver. WAKE UP FOLKS!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Answer is WHO CARES! As long as it isnt my son's team and my wallet isnt getting punished I could give a hoot less! I'll be eating Nathans Hotdogs on the 4th, not debating if a kid is of age at a LI Lax tournament played in Denver. WAKE UP FOLKS!

True, But ESPN will be on your TV at 6pm on July 4th. Because your son and his friends will be watching and you might sneak a peak. My guess is it will be Express vs BBL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son will be in a pool, playing with his friends. The last thing on his mind will be "I wonder if Express won?" I can promise you he will be more concerned about what flavors the ice cream man will be serving that day. The only way he will know the results is when he hears the obsessed parents at the next practice talking about it. And if I sneak a peek at that meaningless propaganda on 4th of July weekend, rather than hanging out with my son, I may as well sit in my garage with the car running and take deep breaths as I would have failed miserably in life smile But for the purposes of this board I'd still take Express and give the points.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG THE BEST POST I HAVE EVER SEEN THAT IS HILARIOUS

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And 91 MD showed that they are on par with Express. 1 point apart pretty much shows equal teams.

Brotherly Love beat 91 MD on Sunday. They built a team for the WSYL, it would be nice to see an MD or PA team play Express in the finals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Brotherly Love beat 91 MD on Sunday. They built a team for the WSYL, it would be nice to see an MD or PA team play Express in the finals.

91 MD 25s didn’t play on Sunday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd be surprised if CoachC has any 2024s on that team, maybe one? The whole team is TINY. I give them credit that they move the ball extremely well, their offensive players catch and throw better than any other team in the age group and they are well coached especially at rides and clears. The defense is mediocre at best, maybe below average even. The goalie play is nothing special. They will continue to win a ton of games because they can score at will. They are dominant now but it probably won't last much longer. The players overall are quick but very small, weak and not great athletes. Just look down the sideline and you'll see what the parents look like. There are a few other teams that have bigger, stronger, faster kids who are just better athletes who are probably playing a ton of other sports still. In the next year or two, everyone will catch up in terms of stick skills. Talk to me in high school when genetics kicks in and these other teams have linebackers with lacrosse sticks on the field. Ending up at 5'6" and 140 lbs isn't going to cut it.

Chuckster has an 8th grader who is also unfortunately too old for the WSYL. Small and fast, and cheating.

The team wouldn’t miss a beat in Denver. Not to be mean, but it’s the truth. And true for a lot on the roster, that’s how deep the team is. There is about 7 or 8 that if any left would impact the team. A part from that, Express train rolls on

If that’s the case, then why cheat. Send the kid and his jacked up dad back to the 2024s

Like it or not, this is how it works now. And, newsflash, hes not the only one. That kid will b going to St Anthony's and will be re-classed when he does. His anticipated graduation year is 2025. That's how it works now in grade-based lacrosse. You don't have to like it, just stop repeating yourself.

Really??!?! To this poster......... If you tried out for 91 this year, do you think they would have taken you? Watch yourself before you are called out. This isn’t how it works everywhere, and you know it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 MD 25s didn’t play on Sunday.

The person on Brotherly Love is confused. They are mixing up 91 MD with 3D MD.
Brotherly Live was at the Warrior Famous Autumn Classic tournament run by Aloha. It was in Maryland.
Not the same level of competition as Deleware. They ended up against Sweetlax in championship and beat Sweetlax. (Sweetlax didnt even make it to playoffs in Deleware).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh really?????????

How many true 2024 players does Team 91 Maryland use?

Because MM’s kid loves to post on social media how he plays on the 2025 team. Posts come ... ALL THE TIME!

MM’s kid is on the 2024 Team 91 Maryland team!

Ask any kid you know to confirm this.

Team 91 Maryland are cheating DB’s to the core!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh really?????????

Because MM’s kid loves to post on social media how he plays on the 2025 team. Posts come ... ALL THE TIME!

Wait! Is that the soubd of Express whining and complaining?? I thought Express doesnt do that?

I quote:
"2025 CoachC spanked the hawks 10-3 while 91 dads are still driving home saying in the car ride home “ did you see the size of those kids on the hawks , They’re older they’re bigger “ lol. Lame excuses, get on the field and play ball and stop your whining, you don’t see express whining and complaining do you , nope , just good load fashioned ballin"

Hmmm. Sounds like its Express doing the whining and complaining about other teams being "older and bigger".
Too funny. What a fool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude, relax and take “your” shirt gracefully without going after 91LI. I thought the post was a probably from a Hawks fan. You don’t know who posted, but your angry rant of a reply shows that winning isn’t enough for you It’s probably because your kid doesn’t play. I was there and know that they didn’t use 24s because they barely used half of the 27 or 28 kids that were there from 2025s including your boy apparently. But the shirts are nice, long sleeves are great this time of year. Congratulations angry dad!

Keep teaching your kid to beat up on the weak teams and shrink when it matters, Blastard. Sounds like he’s a chip off the old block.

I guess the shirt didn’t fit. You should be happy your son was an important contributor, oh wait

Don’t worry,Chuckster will get him in next tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh really?????????

MM’s kid was on 24s and is now on 25s along with another boy on the team, but they had been playing up for the last few years. So, his son is a legit 25 and they will have their entire team for the World Series event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh really?????????

MM’s kid was on 24s and is now on 25s along with another boy on the team, but they had been playing up for the last few years. So, his son is a legit 25 and they will have their entire team for the World Series event.

YOU ARE A LIEING SACK OF LaxinItUp!!

MM’s kid has ABSOLUTELY NOT been playing up the last few years! He is a TRUE 2024! And still is! Has been since DAY ONE! NEVER has played up. Never!

Read the kids posts donkey! He is a 2024 who loves playing down on the 2025 team. His posts are NONSTOP.

TEAM 91 Maryland. The true cheater team of 2025.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh really?????????

Dont bother explaining to the Express parents. They love to make excuses. The say "Stop making excuses about older kids." And sure enough that exactly what they do. Pot calling the kettle black.
They dont like to face the facts that there are teams out there that can compete with them. They need to get used to it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh really?????????

My boy plays on a 2024 team and has been playing Team 91 and MM and MM’s kid since its inception. So when you say that MM’s kid has been playing up with the 2024’s the past couple of years, you are lying. I know the kid and MM. the kid is and always has been a 2024 on the team that MM coaches. You need to come up with some better lies that aren’t so easily verifiable. MM and his Team 91 Maryland would sell his mother for a new t-shirt. Real slimy guy and organization. As bad as it gets in youth lacrosse and that’s saying a lot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh really?????????

MM’s kid has ABSOLUTELY NOT been playing up the last few years! He is a TRUE 2024! And still is! Has been since DAY ONE! NEVER has played up. Never!

Read the kids posts donkey! He is a 2024 who loves playing down on the 2025 team. His posts are NONSTOP.

For starters, why is a grown Meanyman following a 12/13 year old on social media? That’s just creepy. Secondly, quit hating on a kid who was willing/able to play up for eventually coming back down to his true grade. Just applaud him and move on....and don’t be a pedophile.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh really?????????

My boy plays on a 2024 team and has been playing Team 91 and MM and MM’s kid since its inception. So when you say that MM’s kid has been playing up with the 2024’s the past couple of years, you are lying. I know the kid and MM. the kid is and always has been a 2024 on the team that MM coaches. You need to come up with some better lies that aren’t so easily verifiable. MM and his Team 91 Maryland would sell his mother for a new t-shirt. Real slimy guy and organization. As bad as it gets in youth lacrosse and that’s saying a lot.

Yes, you are correct that his son has been on the 2024 team since inception, until last year. 91 MD hasn’t been around as long as many of the other clubs, so I used the phrase “a few years”.

No reason to lie and you can verify that he is on the 25 team and on age, when they compete in the World Series events. Saying your 24 son has played against him for years, doesn’t discredit the fact that he was playing up or prove that he is a holdback.

And per your precious post, the fact that you follow a 7th graders social media is concerning on many levels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh really?????????

Meet the real whining parents. The EXPRESS PARENT.
Dude take your own advice.
Quote:
" ...Stop making excuses about older kids."
What a fool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh really?????????

CoachC get control of your whining Express parents. They love to give out advice. But they dont walk the walk.
"Stop making excuses about older kids."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are just insane with this. If you only knew. My nephew was on a good club team, 2 time all county in high school. Played at a very good D1 school. My sister and brother in-law saved about 40 thousand in college tuition over 4 years, not bad. He is hoping next year to be hired as a full time teacher and assistant lax coach. Also not bad. That’s the end of it people. This isn’t the NFL, this isn’t baseball, basketball. To see people go crazy over this, spend an absurd amount of money, bad mouth each other, insult the other teams, over something where there isn’t a lacrosse living at the end of the road, makes no sense to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FOLD THE DENVER TOURNEY! ITS ANARCHY!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i guess 91 Blast is playing up in the '24 bracket at the fall classic. Avoiding the regulators perhaps?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i guess 91 Blast is playing up in the '24 bracket at the fall classic. Avoiding the regulators perhaps?

They have to play 2024 from now on. They brought on 2024's after last weekends loss. WSYL eligible, but still 2024's. At least they're doing the right thing and playing in the correct bracket. It's the weakest 2024 bracket, but they wont be cheating. Lets see if they continue that all season. I suspect not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have '24s on the team now. But they're probably just playing up so they have a built in excuse in case they lose. The last time they tried playing up I thought those tiny kids were going get seriously hurt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They lost to Roar last year. Regulators should be better than Roar.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let them play in Garden City and call it Denver. Then charge them $7000 per player and give them a Warp and T shirt. Cha ching! GO HAWKS!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are just insane with this. If you only knew. My nephew was on a good club team, 2 time all county in high school. Played at a very good D1 school. My sister and brother in-law saved about 40 thousand in college tuition over 4 years, not bad. He is hoping next year to be hired as a full time teacher and assistant lax coach. Also not bad. That’s the end of it people. This isn’t the NFL, this isn’t baseball, basketball. To see people go crazy over this, spend an absurd amount of money, bad mouth each other, insult the other teams, over something where there isn’t a lacrosse living at the end of the road, makes no sense to me.

You make no sense to me.

What does making a living from a sport have to do with anything?? That’s completely inconsequential in youth sports.

You really think the end game for all things is based on only dollars? Friend, you have ALOT to learn in this life.

People play this game because they LOVE it, no strings attached. Players and fans are ibsessed with it. The sport is no less competitive or less serious because one can’t make a living from it. One has nothing to do with the other.

Wake up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The point that was trying to be made was how insane a lot of parents get over this. Parents bad mouthing each other, bad mouthing other teams. This team is cheating, that team is cheating. He is a holdback, that guy is a double holdback. It goes on and on. Insanity, the money being spent is crazy as well. To do this over a 10 year youth lacrosse span, makes no sense. Especially being that there is no upside at the end of this. Kids play the game because they love it. I was referring to the crazy parents, not the kids or lacrosse fans.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF and my lacrosse tourneys have basically the fall finale event upcoming. Go to the tourney tent, demand to speak to the director and ask him his thoughts on a team playing with players that are not in the correct grade and what action does he planS on taking if proven to be factual.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF and my lacrosse tourneys have basically the fall finale event upcoming. Go to the tourney tent, demand to speak to the director and ask him his thoughts on a team playing with players that are not in the correct grade and what action does he planS on taking if proven to be factual...\

Grade is the Problem Jackalope! You can be in any grade at any age which is the entire issue. Complain about AGE not GRADE.
Hear people complaining about 8th graders yet 7th graders are older !
World Series does it right and has the entire 2025 landscape trying to play along.
Good luck this weekend sounds like you are going to need it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF and my lacrosse tourneys have basically the fall finale event upcoming. Go to the tourney tent, demand to speak to the director and ask him his thoughts on a team playing with players that are not in the correct grade and what action does he planS on taking if proven to be factual.

He will laugh at you! Bro. You don’t get it. These organizations are run by the clubs. The clubs are the ones behind the cheating because it’s all about the bottom line. The business of youth lacrosse is as corrupt as it gets. It’s all about big egos and big bucks for the owners. The bigger the person bag the bigger the profits. There is no accountability to any one or anything. Real trash.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
L

They have to play 2024 from now on. They brought on 2024's after last weekends loss. WSYL eligible, but still 2024's. At least they're doing the right thing and playing in the correct bracket. It's the weakest 2024 bracket, but they wont be cheating. Lets see if they continue that all season. I suspect not.

Wow. 91 showing its integrity once again. That organization is definitely an anomaly in this dreadful business. Last year, the 2024 team went with one team all year long, whether WSYL or NLF or any other tournament, without a single holdback or guest player. I highly doubt there is any elite team anywhere that can make that claim. Most elite teams I know use 95% holdbacks, supplemented by players from same organization, but a grade older. In a very trashy business, Team 91 appears to be standing tall as the only organization with integrity and character. Kudos to them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. 91 showing its integrity once again. That organization is definitely an anomaly in this dreadful business. Last year, the 2024 team went with one team all year long, whether WSYL or NLF or any other tournament, without a single holdback or guest player. I highly doubt there is any elite team anywhere that can make that claim. Most elite teams I know use 95% holdbacks, supplemented by players from same organization, but a grade older. In a very trashy business, Team 91 appears to be standing tall as the only organization with integrity and character. Kudos to them.
[/quote]

Funniest post ever - Kudos to 91 for being the only organization with integrity and character. This team you’re raving about left a tournament after losing a game on Saturday and PACK’d up with two games left to play against out-of-town teams. Integrity and character? Their 2 most promoted players: 1, a Coach’s son, 2022, turned 16 July before his Sophomore year, and the other, the #1 recruit in the country is fast approaching middle age - no one ever says how old he is. Let’s relax with the standing Tall with Integrity and Character talk - just work on getting your kid better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He will laugh at you! Bro. You don’t get it. These organizations are run by the clubs. The clubs are the ones behind the cheating because it’s all about the bottom line. The business of youth lacrosse is as corrupt as it gets. It’s all about big egos and big bucks for the owners. The bigger the person bag the bigger the profits. There is no accountability to any one or anything. Real trash.

Okay, if you’ll be laughed at and fixing the system is futile, then please let’s all shut up.

Page 23 of 42 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard