Dover High School (DE) 2020 Defense Bryanna Stamas Commits to Delaware State University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Dover High School (DE) 2020 Defense Bryanna Stamas has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Delaware State University.

High School: Dover High School (Dover, DE)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Defense
College Committed to: Delaware State University
Academic Honors: High Honor Roll
Expected Major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Delaware State University, Women's D1? "Close to home with the opportunity to play division 1 lacrosse."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents for never giving up on me and always pushing me to be better! Thank you to my coaches for always believing in me."
What other college did you consider? "Wesley College"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Bryanna Stamas on her commitment to Delaware State University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: