BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Boys 2027-5th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
As for Igloo, you can only sell so much snake oil before the consumer realizes its snake oil they are buying...

Stay away from teams with coaches kids on it. It's really ugly.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As for Igloo, you can only sell so much snake oil before the consumer realizes its snake oil they are buying...

Stay away from teams with coaches kids on it. It's really ugly.

Isn’t that half of Machine? It’s a parade of dad coaches when they take the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are the Rebels running 2 B teams ? Who would pay for that ? Is it great coaching or gear?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's all you got on a Saturday night at 10pm.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever stunads - machine, Rage, Igloo, Express North, Legacy ? Who else are A teams?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine playing in 2026 tournament this weekend how’s the competition for them ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awful 2026 bracket that almost any 2027 team can beat . Machine was supposed to play on veterans day but realized that was a horrible tournament that their corporate parent put them in so instead they're now playing mustang which is another awful tournament with horrible teams that their corporate parent also runs lol. That's what happens when you're owned by a corporation that puts out 20 tournaments. 90% of them stink . So tomorrow you'll have someone from machine come on here and say " were the best, we played up I to 2026 and won" lol. But it will be against awful teams that any 27 can beat .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91. The best at Double Dippin' while charging more than anyone else for the privilege of getting buggered by them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's what happens when you're a sellout who sells your soul to a corporation who doesn't care about the kids . Charge the parents more than any other club then throw them in your own crappy tournaments so they don't have to pay to enter other tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awful 2026 bracket that almost any 2027 team can beat . Machine was supposed to play on veterans day but realized that was a horrible tournament that their corporate parent put them in so instead they're now playing mustang which is another awful tournament with horrible teams that their corporate parent also runs lol. That's what happens when you're owned by a corporation that puts out 20 tournaments. 90% of them stink . So tomorrow you'll have someone from machine come on here and say " were the best, we played up I to 2026 and won" lol. But it will be against awful teams that any 27 can beat .

Have to agree with this assessment. Machine is a very good team but how come they aren't going down to delaware? Lots of great competition down there.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very simple , dynamic sports owns them and the weak tournaments they out them in. They'll play up into weak 2026 brackets and say " we play up a year " lol. But they will stay away from any real competition. The Annapolis Hawks own them and they will say " but they're bigger " blah blah blah . Dynamic controls team 91 and all of the " mylacrossetournament". Weak tournaments that they out their teams in then boast about winning . What a joke .

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Very simple , dynamic sports owns them and the weak tournaments they out them in. They'll play up into weak 2026 brackets and say " we play up a year " lol. But they will stay away from any real competition. The Annapolis Hawks own them and they will say " but they're bigger " blah blah blah . Dynamic controls team 91 and all of the " mylacrossetournament". Weak tournaments that they out their teams in then boast about winning . What a joke .

What a joke the hawks don’t own them I’m pretty sure they are 1-1 so relax on that one and they play 2026 weather it’s b or a who cares they are playing up now calm your little butt hurt self down and take a nap

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So 91 dad, you're saying they don't play in weak "mylacrossetournament" owned by dynamic ? Really ? Go take a look at tourney machine and the weak competition they have played as well as the rest of your 91 teams . Go wear your tee shirt and put your finger up after you beat horrible teams fool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong 91 dad, they played in one 2026 A bracket last season and got spanked by express . So relax and go to the all American burger parking lot , BS is waiting there for you to get on your knees

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
So 91 dad, you're saying they don't play in weak "mylacrossetournament" owned by dynamic ? Really ? Go take a look at tourney machine and the weak competition they have played as well as the rest of your 91 teams . Go wear your tee shirt and put your finger up after you beat horrible teams fool

Wrong 91 dad, they played in one 2026 A bracket last season and got spanked by express . So relax and go to the all American burger parking lot , BS is waiting there for you to get on your knees

Bahahahahahah they do play in weak brackets I can agree to that but I find it comical that everyone has something to say about 91 and I’m guessing your Long Island parents which means whatever teams little Johnny plays on doesn’t do well so yes I will sit here with a 91 shirt And laugh at you clowns ....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What you 91 dads don’t seem to understand is that you’re the laughing stock of many. Playing weak teams and claiming you’re the best lol. Now that is comical. Can you name 1 good team that machine or rage has played this fall ? Go ahead I will give you a day or two to think about it because you will need that long. 91 is the home of weak tournaments and weak competition. Deal with it. I’ll be waiting for your answer........SkDVFh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tick tick......tick tick......still waiting 91 dad

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Tick tick......tick tick......still waiting 91 dad

I believe I don’t have to please you and your small mind we can be the laughing stock all you want but the fact remains we run Long Island and that’s where the laughing comes from because your travel teams may cost less and it shows now that’s comical I’m not the one to usually bash because I love the sport and all the kids who enjoy it but to keep hearing 91 this 91 that it’s a shame ... again we will continue to run Long Island I know there is talent else where but that’s not my call where they place our teams again you and little Johnny enjoy the spankings we will hand out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You’re nothing but self proclaimed good teams, have you played igloo , legacy, shore 2 shore yet? Nope, you have spent the fall playing b level teams . So when you can explain what good teams you have beat please do so. Your response is foolish, your lack of an answer to the question is deafening, go back to your knees for BS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you sign up for 91 you get an email saying “ welcome to 91, the home of weak tournaments , weak competition, and the champion of beating B level teams “

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
When you sign up for 91 you get an email saying “ welcome to 91, the home of weak tournaments , weak competition, and the champion of beating B level teams “

Someone’s butt hurt little Johnny didn’t make it lol igloo is nothing and s2s lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams have you played , simple question

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
What teams have you played , simple question

Simple answer it’s fall and if we played you we won

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly , no answer is the only answer . What a fool , have fun wearing your shirt while telling your friends and family " my son plays on one of the best lacrosse teams , we beat everyone " lol and when they ask who do you play , you say " we just play whoever they schedule us for " hahaha,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Omg, talking about 10/11 year olds.. Insane. Issues you people have.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Exactly , no answer is the only answer . What a fool , have fun wearing your shirt while telling your friends and family " my son plays on one of the best lacrosse teams , we beat everyone " lol and when they ask who do you play , you say " we just play whoever they schedule us for " hahaha,

I’ll leave it on this note since apparently your a man child I wish everyone luck in this upcoming season even your little Johnny .... we can get carried away with our egos but I’ll be the bigger person and say good luck champ and hope you do well this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha I'm the man child ? I asked a simple question after you said " if we played you we beat you , and 91 runs long island " and I'm the man child ? Who did you play, very simple

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Hahaha I'm the man child ? I asked a simple question after you said " if we played you we beat you , and 91 runs long island " and I'm the man child ? Who did you play, very simple

Still going are we lol give you buddy have a great day drink your tea take a nap and kick rocks with sandals on

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
At the end of the day they are a talented team and yes they play 2026 division as 5th graders so your stuck on who did they play who did they play doesn’t matter they play up and do well give the kids credit instead of sitting behind your phone because little Johnny didn’t make a decent team. 91 will get bashed wherever they go because we make the tourneys and only put our teams in easy ones lol they are Long Island tournies so we play long island teams I’m sure in the spring and hey will have out of state tournaments but like i said instead of riding 91 because it’s what everyone does just worry about you and little Johnnys team grown men shouldn’t cry over kids lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry pal, but not everyone is owned by a corporate parent that puts out 50 tournaments and forces their teams into them . 91 stands alone there. But the kids do get the credit , just not the parents living through their kids like you. You’re not your kid so relax and enjoy the lollipop tournaments.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Sorry pal, but not everyone is owned by a corporate parent that puts out 50 tournaments and forces their teams into them . 91 stands alone there. But the kids do get the credit , just not the parents living through their kids like you. You’re not your kid so relax and enjoy the lollipop tournaments.

Living through their kids like me hmmmm that’s pretty funny seeing that I never played lacrosse.... the only sour patch is you “pal” lol get a life again man child put your bib on and tighten your pull ups

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
And while we are at it mr anonymous what club is little Johnny on hmmm we all know I’m a 91 parent what team who knows but you know my club and is your club in any of our lollipop tourneys because I’d love to see ya

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure, I’m a proud parent of a kid on igloo Kodak rush, I was on the sideline last year as Calabria outcoached your rage coaches to win the championship

And you obviously don’t know what living through your kid means so I’ll give you an explanation, it means you didn’t play sports so you’re doing so through your kids , I wouldn’t expect a 91 parent to understand anything at the adult comprehension level

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Sure, I’m a proud parent of a kid on igloo Kodak rush, I was on the sideline last year as Calabria outcoached your rage coaches to win the championship

And you obviously don’t know what living through your kid means so I’ll give you an explanation, it means you didn’t play sports so you’re doing so through your kids , I wouldn’t expect a 91 parent to understand anything at the adult comprehension level

Poor kodiak rush this year who says I’m a rage dad lol just guessing now keep going and actually played a few sports and did very well but thanks and I understand pretty well coming from the igloo snob mob

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And just so you're aware my son never tried out for 91,no interest ,happy where we are and don't want him surrounded by low intellect white trash

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
And just so you're aware my son never tried out for 91,no interest ,happy where we are and don't want him surrounded by low intellect white trash

Enjoy your season snob mob feel free to side message me so you can see how white trash I am

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just wanted to post here and let you all know that my 10yo 2027AA player is faster, stronger, has better stick skills and lax iq than your kid. Get used to it.

Pretty sad to see the parents trying to live vicariously thru the athletic endeavors of their children. Carry on boys.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I just wanted to post here and let you all know that my 10yo 2027AA player is faster, stronger, has better stick skills and lax iq than your kid. Get used to it.

Pretty sad to see the parents trying to live vicariously thru the athletic endeavors of their children. Carry on boys.

Lmao I tried to end it nice but snob mob has something to prove like I said I’m for all kids at this age who enjoy it no matter what club they play for

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All I asked was " who did you guys play in the fall , what teams " you went on and on about how 91 runs long island . Like I said you didn't have an answer except personal insults . I'm not surprised though . When 91 parents don't have any good answers they are filled with excuses and personal attacks like true white trash

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
All I asked was " who did you guys play in the fall , what teams " you went on and on about how 91 runs long island . Like I said you didn't have an answer except personal insults . I'm not surprised though . When 91 parents don't have any good answers they are filled with excuses and personal attacks like true white trash

And you continue with white trash lol you make me giggle it’s like pre school .... good luck this season my friend hope for the best I’m sure I’ll catch you on a side line

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard