BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 21 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 20 21
Re: Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is the new year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
With no games at the same time on Saturday, will we see 2025 players running to the 2026 field after each game?? That will make for a long day

Yup. Thats exactly what you will see. Just like Tristar.

Express will never get out of your head. Jealousy

HAHA, see you Saturday

We saw you today. You weren’t that good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Down go the vaunted Hawks! And then undefeated season.

Sweetlax beat Edge
Defenitely an interesting end to this tournament.
In the end neither MD or LI walked away with the championship.

So who is top 5 now, who is undefeated in fall after last summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sweetlax beat Edge
Defenitely an interesting end to this tournament.
In the end neither MD or LI walked away with the championship.

So who is top 5 now, who is undefeated in fall after last summer

Who cares, it's fall ball

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like things are falling into place where they left off last year:

Hawks roll 14-0
Primetime crushes 91 MD 8-1
Sweetlax NY beats up on LI Express Haugen 9-4
BBL beats Madlax 3-1
Legacy over Express North 7-4

It will be Hawks over BBL or Sweetlax in finals. Where's Laxachusetts or Tommyknockers? Pretty close to last year's NLF championship field less those 2.

As of now will be hawjs vs sweetlax or either bbl or edge. Edge is doing well also. They could beat bbl in 3rd game.
Legacy is doing well also. If they didnt have Hawks in their pool, then I think they would have probably made it to playoffs.
Express Haugen has been schooled. They are one of the weaker teams at this tournament.

Wow! Edge beat Hawks 7 to 4
Would not have seen that.
And BBL got beat by Sweetlax.
So Edge clawed itself back to the championship even after BBL beat them in the pool play and will now play Sweetlax for the championship.
Wow!

Hawks roll 14-0
BBL beats Madlax 3-1

It will be Hawks over BBL or Sweetlax in finals. Where's Laxachusetts or Tommyknockers? Pretty close to last year's NLF championship field less those 2.

As of now will be hawjs vs sweetlax or either bbl or edge. Edge is doing well also. They could beat bbl in 3rd game.
Legacy is doing well also. If they didnt have Hawks in their pool, then I think they would have probably made it to playoffs.
Express Haugen has been schooled. They are one of the weaker teams at this tournament.

So Edge clawed itself back to the championship even after BBL beat them in the pool play and will now play Sweetlax for the championship.
Wow!

Hey sweet lax dad. Thanks for the postgame show on the NAL 6th grade division. Get a life

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the FOGO from Express play with the 2026s yesterday? I am guessing he did not, but was hoping someone could confirm.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks roll 14-0
BBL beats Madlax 3-1

Wow!

Hawks roll 14-0
BBL beats Madlax 3-1

Wow!

Hey sweet lax dad. Thanks for the postgame show on the NAL 6th grade division. Get a life

I was thinking the same thing. Save the commentary/no one cares. It's 6th grade lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the FOGO from Express play with the 2026s yesterday? I am guessing he did not, but was hoping someone could confirm.

He did not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They must have been missing kids. That team is so talented that they would not lose a game full strength! All D1 kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With no games at the same time on Saturday, will we see 2025 players running to the 2026 field after each game?? That will make for a long day

Yup. Thats exactly what you will see. Just like Tristar.

Express will never get out of your head. Jealousy

HAHA, see you Saturday

We saw you today. You weren’t that good.

I tried to wave to you to cheer you up. Knew you were upset since you were done after Express lost 2 games in a row. Especially since your kid barely played. And you were out hundreds of $ on hotel and food, and had to make the long trek back home without coming even close to getting a tshirt.
Unfortanatelly I couldnt stay to console you. I still had another game to play after winning both of our initial games. Sorry I couldnt help more.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks roll 14-0
BBL beats Madlax 3-1

Wow!

Hawks roll 14-0
BBL beats Madlax 3-1

Wow!

Too funny. Calm down Express dad. I know your upset about being left in the dust, not even coming close to the playoffs.
Not a sweetlax dad or on any of the playoff teams. Just admire when a team can pull itself back into the competition. Its called actually enjoying the sport, no matter who is playing.
Try it sometime. It will make your trips a lot more enjoyable. And you and your kid can learn a lot by watching other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express parents are probably just now seeing that their team is likely to struggle this season. The FOGO who plays for the 2025 team is an absolute game changer. When he plays up on the 20205s instead of with the 2026s, they are going to struggle. It’s a shady practice for many reasons, imo. But mostly because it does not support the development of the other players and team long term.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express parents are probably just now seeing that their team is likely to struggle this season. The FOGO who plays for the 2025 team is an absolute game changer. When he plays up on the 20205s instead of with the 2026s, they are going to struggle. It’s a shady practice for many reasons, imo. But mostly because it does not support the development of the other players and team long term.

Why didnt they just have fogo play on both teams for games running back and forth like he did in past tournaments?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Md dad here just have a question/ opinion its easy to say Express or 91 best best on LI but how do you guys put Legacy in same class they play in B TOURNAMENTS if they win one game in DE this weekend i will eat my words, they are a nice little B TEAM no disrespect

OK "MD Dad". First off, no MD Dad would just randomly start bashing Legacy. I don't think they really care. You are just another troll who's son got cut or left, then the team they left for got beat by Legacy. So when they go 2-1 next weekend in DE (with hopefully a decent game against the Hawks, who are the clear #1 team) you will come on here again eating your words?

You must have mistaken Express for Legacy. Start eating MD Express dad. Oh yea, here come the excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just found this website tonight. It is really pathetic how some people speak about other teams and players. These are children playing a competitive sport but I still can't believe how ridiculous you are speaking about and trying to belittle other people/players. When I found this website I thought it would be informational stuff about teams and organizations. I could not have been more wrong. I won't be back here.
Enjoy belittling each other and 12 year old boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks roll 14-0
Sweetlax NY beats up on LI Express Haugen 9-
BBL beats Madlax 3-1

Wow!

Hawks roll 14-0
BBL beats Madlax 3-1

Wow!

Too funny. Calm down Express dad. I know your upset about being left in the dust, not even coming close to the playoffs.
Not a sweetlax dad or on any of the playoff teams. Just admire when a team can pull itself back into the competition. Its called actually enjoying the sport, no matter who is playing.
Try it sometime. It will make your trips a lot more enjoyable. And you and your kid can learn a lot by watching other teams.

I wasn’t even there. Sorry but no way you have that much interest in a 6th grade fall tournament unless your kid was on one of those teams ( Sweetlax, edge). I actually have no problem if you are pumped your kids team did well. Just stop acting like you were an independent observer watching all these lax games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks roll 14-0
Sweetlax NY beats up on LI Express Haugen 9-
BBL beats Madlax 3-1

Wow!

Hawks roll 14-0
BBL beats Madlax 3-1

Wow!

I wasn’t even there. Sorry but no way you have that much interest in a 6th grade fall tournament unless your kid was on one of those teams ( Sweetlax, edge). I actually have no problem if you are pumped your kids team did well. Just stop acting like you were an independent observer watching all these lax games

You can create your own storyline if it makes you feel better. But plenty of the time I and my son watch other teams play inbetween games or after ours are complete. Kids often learn a lot just watching other good players, and you can see the strengths and weaknesses in other teams. Plus its just plain interesting.
I'm not saying I stayed around for all the games. But enough that I found it interesting that Edge pulled itself back to get to the championship game. Try it sometime. You may actually like it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do refunds work at Express. Asking for 43 friends

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey "MD Dad" eat a [ChillLaxin] also while you're eating your words......lost!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey "MD Dad" eat a [ChillLaxin] also while you're eating your words......lost!

LOL, so much real estate in your head. Plenty of teams from different states beat express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They must have been missing kids. That team is so talented that they would not lose a game full strength! All D1 kids.

Not all of them. Only 7 with offers so far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the 2026 Express FOGO play in Express 3rd game against Primetime?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good one, which team do you pay for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the 2026 Express FOGO play in Express 3rd game against Primetime?

No

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote
I wasn’t even there. Sorry but no way you have that much interest in a 6th grade fall tournament unless your kid was on one of those teams ( Sweetlax, edge). I actually have no problem if you are pumped your kids team did well. Just stop acting like you were an independent observer watching all these lax games [/quote]

You can create your own storyline if it makes you feel better. But plenty of the time I and my son watch other teams play inbetween games or after ours are complete. Kids often learn a lot just watching other good players, and you can see the strengths and weaknesses in other teams. Plus its just plain interesting.
I'm not saying I stayed around for all the games. But enough that I found it interesting that Edge pulled itself back to get to the championship game. Try it sometime. You may actually like it. [/quote]

Thanks but I’ll pass. In between games my son is playing with his friends and eating unhealthy tailgating snacks. And If I had made the drive down from New York I would be on the road 5-10 minutes after my son was finished playing. I certainly would not be hanging around watching 6 grade lacrosse games in Delaware.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You really talking about Tommyknobbers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote

I'm not saying I stayed around for all the games. But enough that I found it interesting that Edge pulled itself back to get to the championship game. Try it sometime. You may actually like it. [/quote]

Thanks but I’ll pass. In between games my son is playing with his friends and eating unhealthy tailgating snacks. And If I had made the drive down from New York I would be on the road 5-10 minutes after my son was finished playing. I certainly would not be hanging around watching 6 grade lacrosse games in Delaware.
[/quote]

LOL. My kid does all of that (although we do encourage him to eat healthy) and still finds it interesting to watch some of the games. But hey to each their own. Hope you enjoyed your twinkies driving home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not all of them. Only 7 with offers so far.

Nope. Full squad. Edge was the better team and wanted it a lot more and it showed. Hats off to them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote

I'm not saying I stayed around for all the games. But enough that I found it interesting that Edge pulled itself back to get to the championship game. Try it sometime. You may actually like it.

[/quote]

LOL. My kid does all of that (although we do encourage him to eat healthy) and still finds it interesting to watch some of the games. But hey to each their own. Hope you enjoyed your twinkies driving home. [/quote]

They still make Twinkies?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

THIS GUY WINS^^^^^ LMAO!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Amazing!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How for all that is good and holy, could they be D1 kids already??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ask the Hawks parents...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote

LOL. My kid does all of that (although we do encourage him to eat healthy) and still finds it interesting to watch some of the games. But hey to each their own. Hope you enjoyed your twinkies driving home. [/quote]

They still make Twinkies?[/quote]

They do. And Im pretty sure they will never disappear.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ask the Hawks parents...

So much real estate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote

[/quote]

Organic healthy snacks and watching random 6th grade lax games. You sound like a real fun dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote

Organic healthy snacks and watching random 6th grade lax games. You sound like a real fun dad [/quote]

Yup I am. Believe me they prefer that to having dad who sits on the couch drinking a beer and eating twinkies, while he burps, farts, and rubs his protruding belly. But hey, at least your kid will have a lot to look back on and laugh about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote

LOL. My kid does all of that (although we do encourage him to eat healthy) and still finds it interesting to watch some of the games. But hey to each their own. Hope you enjoyed your twinkies driving home.

Organic healthy snacks and watching random 6th grade lax games. You sound like a real fun dad [/quote]

Yup I am. Believe me they prefer that to having dad who sits on the couch drinking a beer and eating twinkies, while he burps, farts, and rubs his protruding belly. But hey, at least your kid will have a lot to look back on and laugh about. [/quote]

Lol. You must have been denied Twinkie’s as a kid. It’s like the 4th time you brought them up. Where’s our breakdown of the 6th grade lacrosse tourneys this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup I am. Believe me they prefer that to having dad who sits on the couch drinking a beer and eating twinkies, while he burps, farts, and rubs his protruding belly. But hey, at least your kid will have a lot to look back on and laugh about. [/quote]

Lol. You must have been denied Twinkie’s as a kid. It’s like the 4th time you brought them up. Where’s our breakdown of the 6th grade lacrosse tourneys this weekend? [/quote]

Actually i guess I had my fill since I dont seem to need to eat them now. But I am glad you enjoy your snack of choice.
Wasnt at any tournaments this weekend. But feel free to catch us up on any important moments you want to share.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got quiet in here after NAL smile

Page 15 of 21 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard