BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's have a discussion about 2024 Igloo Windchill. I have not heard anything about this team. Where are they?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let's have a discussion about 2024 Igloo Windchill. I have not heard anything about this team. Where are they?

The top kids left because Igloo is just a money grab and nobody cares about them anymore. Coaches are unhappy and there's too many club choices to choose from these days.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess you haven't heard. The top Igloo players joined Legacy Taz. Igloo Windchill is now a B team (and that's a stretc). That's LI for you, incestuous relationships, Alabama of the northeast. Come watch them this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The MadLax boys will be driving themselves to the tournament this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasn't Legacy the team that chocked at Denver?

“Choked”? I wouldn’t call it that.

“Quit”? Yes.

Quit in the 2nd quarter. A complete 2nd quarter collapse of epic proportions.

Do not take the bait.!!! just another IMMATURE ADULT!!!

Excuse me? Bait? That wasn’t the worst performance in the history of the WSYL championship games? That wasn’t a display of a comprehensive, colossal, cumulative team giving up? The most embarrassing lacrosse defeat ever televised on national TV? Should I continue? You telling me any of those statements are fabricated or embellished?
History. the Tournament is not even 5 years old. History .. come on guy go back to bed.. WSYL is overrated. Yes was a bad lacrosse game, showing. so Whats your point. Trying to stir the pot as usual . You need to grow up. Try to be positive . WSYL. does nothing, absolutly nothing for anyone of those kids. . It just a very expensive Experience that will prob end in 2 years. Thanks thoughts. Must make you feel powerful to bash 12-13 year old kids on BOTC.

I think it's pretty impressive they made it to the finals!! My sons team did not even qualify the year before.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess you haven't heard. The top Igloo players joined Legacy Taz. Igloo Windchill is now a B team (and that's a stretc). That's LI for you, incestuous relationships, Alabama of the northeast. Come watch them this weekend.

Watch them do what? Taz is playing in the B bracket. Juiced Cherries, NXT and Iron Horse? Really? D

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Watch them do what? Taz is playing in the B bracket. Juiced Cherries, NXT and Iron Horse? Really? D

I see you're paying attention. Legacy is member of NAL and therefore can set who they play in group play. It's a perk. What I am agreeing with you on is that even if that perk exist and Legacy is boasting here and everywhere about their new team, why not play in a tougher group and see what their new car is capable of. I understand their line of thinking though, make the playoffs first and play the tougher teams there. The problem with that is ML or 91MD (Annapolis Hawks chickened out and backed out) will eventually punch them in the mouth and they will drive back across Throgs Neck bridge crying and back to the drawing board. Maybe they'll pick up Express' top players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wasn't Legacy the team that chocked at Denver?

“Choked”? I wouldn’t call it that.

“Quit”? Yes.

Quit in the 2nd quarter. A complete 2nd quarter collapse of epic proportions.

Do not take the bait.!!! just another IMMATURE ADULT!!!

Excuse me? Bait? That wasn’t the worst performance in the history of the WSYL championship games? That wasn’t a display of a comprehensive, colossal, cumulative team giving up? The most embarrassing lacrosse defeat ever televised on national TV? Should I continue? You telling me any of those statements are fabricated or embellished?
History. the Tournament is not even 5 years old. History .. come on guy go back to bed.. WSYL is overrated. Yes was a bad lacrosse game, showing. so Whats your point. Trying to stir the pot as usual . You need to grow up. Try to be positive . WSYL. does nothing, absolutly nothing for anyone of those kids. . It just a very expensive Experience that will prob end in 2 years. Thanks thoughts. Must make you feel powerful to bash 12-13 year old kids on BOTC.

I think it's pretty impressive they made it to the finals!! My sons team did not even qualify the year before.

Thank you for the objective, unbiased comments, Taz-Dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP got some good ones too. Between the kids that went to both Taz and WP, which I’m told are all very good players, the players that are left will be playing in B tourneys. Too bad. It was a good team. But both Taz and WP just got upgraded. Especially Taz, who needed it the most.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP got some good ones too. Between the kids that went to both Taz and WP, which I’m told are all very good players, the players that are left will be playing in B tourneys. Too bad. It was a good team. But both Taz and WP just got upgraded. Especially Taz, who needed it the most.

That's too bad. Igloo is a good organization and brand, as compared to some of the vapid clubs our there. But they'll reload. Keep it classy Eeglets.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I see you're paying attention. Legacy is member of NAL and therefore can set who they play in group play. It's a perk. What I am agreeing with you on is that even if that perk exist and Legacy is boasting here and everywhere about their new team, why not play in a tougher group and see what their new car is capable of. I understand their line of thinking though, make the playoffs first and play the tougher teams there. The problem with that is ML or 91MD (Annapolis Hawks chickened out and backed out) will eventually punch them in the mouth and they will drive back across Throgs Neck bridge crying and back to the drawing board. Maybe they'll pick up Express' top players.

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Cranky pants.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd like an Iron Horse and soda, some Juiced Cherries on top in a shiny NXT cup, please. How much is that? 50 goal differential? No problem. We worked hard to not fall asleep and I'm thirsty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

detest to agree with this guy, but you are right. Taz got a major cupcake schedule while every other “good” team plays at least one other “good” team. Reminds me of what Express did last summer at their tourney. But there are several teams in the NAL to include Madlax and Prime Time, so not so sure it was intentional. Maybe luck of the draw. Either way, they definitely got an easy ride to the playoffs. We’ll see what they can do on Sunday against the HS kids from MD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

detest to agree with this guy, but you are right. Taz got a major cupcake schedule while every other “good” team plays at least one other “good” team. Reminds me of what Express did last summer at their tourney. But there are several teams in the NAL to include Madlax and Prime Time, so not so sure it was intentional. Maybe luck of the draw. Either way, they definitely got an easy ride to the playoffs. We’ll see what they can do on Sunday against the HS kids from MD.

You are referring to the Maryland cheater teams of subpar 2023 rejects, lead by the biggest cheater team of them all, Madlax? Just know that when your 2024 team from the island plays this despicable team, they are playing against one on age player on their starting line up, which is their goalie. If you look really hard you might find one more on age player on the second line, at midfield, but you won’t see him very much. Make no mistake, every other kid that sees the field is a holdback or a 2023 DCDogs guest player. And don’t forget, Maryland holdbacks aren’t, on average, only a year older. They are a year and a half older than An average LI player, due to their difference in age requirements by grade in Maryland. Now, I don’t have confirmation of any double holdbacks on Madlax, which would make such players two and a half years older than our boys, but would you bet against that likelihood with a reputation as bad as Madlax’s? If there are any double holdbacks anywhere in 2024, which there most definitely is, this despicable team would most certainly be the team to have them. Good luck all LI teams. Take down the cheater teams this weekend!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just watched TAZ dismantle 91 Maryland and MadLax in championship, kudos to all the on age players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just watched TAZ dismantle 91 Maryland and MadLax in championship, kudos to all the on age players.

Watch out! Madlax owner about about the go apesht! He's gonna clean house. So happy to see ML lose today. They acted so dooshy and showed no class. Warmed up on on the sidelines practically on the field while a game is in progress hootin' and hollerin' like animals. Classless organization. How does humble pie taste you dbs. No longer undefeated. haha!
PS.. don't let them come here with excuses. They had their top players today including the 6'3 player from DC Dogs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Watch out! Madlax owner about about the go apesht! He's gonna clean house. So happy to see ML lose today. They acted so dooshy and showed no class. Warmed up on on the sidelines practically on the field while a game is in progress hootin' and hollerin' like animals. Classless organization. How does humble pie taste you dbs. No longer undefeated. haha!
PS.. don't let them come here with excuses. They had their top players today including the 6'3 player from DC Dogs.

Congrats on the championship, Taz families, bringing the hardware home to Long Island, where all championship hardware belongs. Fifteen and sixteen year old Maryland Chester trash are no match for twelve and thirteen year old Long Island “talent”. What’s next for the cheater teams, 2021 recruits? Two years older and still not enough. Ha ha ha ha ha. Cheater trash!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The tourney has been over for several hours and no trace of the Madlax holdback parent. C’mon now. I expect excuses out of you and a lot of them! How about it?! Don’t disappoint us. Losers always make excuses, so let em rip! Pure holdback team vs pure on age team. Stick to the other Maryland cheater teams like lowly 91 Maryland, from now on, with all of the substandard 2023 players because clearly any Long Island team is WAY out of you league, at ANY age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great job Tazzies. Proud of your boys. Long Island strong!
~Pack Parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The tourney has been over for several hours and no trace of the Madlax holdback parent. C’mon now. I expect excuses out of you and a lot of them! How about it?! Don’t disappoint us. Losers always make excuses, so let em rip! Pure holdback team vs pure on age team. Stick to the other Maryland cheater teams like lowly 91 Maryland, from now on, with all of the substandard 2023 players because clearly any Long Island team is WAY out of you league, at ANY age.

1 word ~ Fallball. Does not count. Get a grip and stop playing with yourselves you filthy LI greasers. Let's see who'll be laughing next summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

cupcake . Look what happened . EASY TO TALK BIG. They put their money where your mouth is. Great job Taz.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 Word - you got beat. It counts. You should get a grip your coach is one of the organizers of the tournament but it doesn’t count. Ask him if counts. It always counts especially when you cheat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

cupcake . Look what happened . EASY TO TALK BIG. They put their money where your mouth is. Great job Taz.

Blah blah blah. Noone cares about fall lacrosse. Today was a glorified scrimmage. Take it easy and take your wife out for dinner for once.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote=Anonymous]

1 word ~ Fallball. Does not count. Get a grip and stop playing with yourselves you filthy LI greasers. Let's see who'll be laughing next summer.[/quote] ha ha Fall ball . They forgot how to play lacrosse in 1 month. You lost except it. All your kids were there no excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a Taz or mad lax parent but Taz better have won with their cupcake schedule. Good job boys, you rested the whole tournament and played 1 real game. You didn’t choke this time so I guess that’s improvement and your parents should be proud!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

quote=Anonymous]

1 word ~ Fallball. Does not count. Get a grip and stop playing with yourselves you filthy LI greasers. Let's see who'll be laughing next summer.
ha ha Fall ball . They forgot how to play lacrosse in 1 month. You lost except it. All your kids were there no excuses.
[/quote]

Madlax’s goal, no, obsession is to beat Long Island teams 2 years younger. Maybe you get really ambitious and set your goal a wee bit higher, like playing teams only a year younger than Madlax. I know that playing an on age game is completely out of the question, and it absolutely should be. Can you imagine the Madlax carnage? What’s the next cheating strategy? 12 players on the field, all of which are 2021’s? Madlax chestier Vermont is Taz’s [ChillLaxin].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

quote=Anonymous]

ha ha Fall ball . They forgot how to play lacrosse in 1 month. You lost except it. All your kids were there no excuses.
[/quote]

You bad mouthed Taz for losing in the WSYL championship game. How do you and your high school boys like us now, cheater-person?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz did some serious damage today, especially to the mental state of lost/cheating parents of madlax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Weirdest thing EVER!!!..I was driving home from Delaware earlier tonight and I saw a bunch of cars on the Throgs Neck Bridge with Legacy Taz stickers on them and everyone in those cars were laughing their jerks off.....I wonder what that was about..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cupcake schedule?? That is Priceless, thank the hawks for dropping out and screwing up the schedule. Madlax owner is a master at manipulating the schedule. Legacy already played two of the 3 teams in Madlax bracket and beat them both. LIE wouldn’t play taz, express north wouldn’t play taz, man up and drive north or better yet keep crying. Taz was missing players and will beat Madlax by 8 or more next time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a Taz or mad lax parent but Taz better have won with their cupcake schedule. Good job boys, you rested the whole tournament and played 1 real game. You didn’t choke this time so I guess that’s improvement and your parents should be proud!!

Ha, say what you want but Taz Rolled 91 Maryland and madlax back to back. Which they beat every other team . Nxt also hard fighting team . They would beat most LI teams. Great Job to Taz. One other thing , You say FALL BALL!, the Madlax coach sure did not think so. The way he screams at those boys is atrocious, it’s a wonder any parent would let their kid play for him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cupcake barcket is a huge advantage and LI knows this. It's like dressing up to play first game which is playoff. Let's be real, they played 3 cupcake teams, a nap and a light jog. Express North played cupcakes and naturally made the playoffs. They are a good team and got lucky being placed in a sissy group. Sweet lax got cupcakes but well.. they're not worth the comment. 91 had the toughest schedule playing LIE and PT. Hmm. Madlax battled BBL hard and almost lost. Tons of energy expended. Taz better have won their walk in the park. Lets see how they do when they don't manipulate the brackets and have to battle their way through. Just sayin'

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cupcake barcket is a huge advantage and LI knows this. It's like dressing up to play first game which is playoff. Let's be real, they played 3 cupcake teams, a nap and a light jog. Express North played cupcakes and naturally made the playoffs. They are a good team and got lucky being placed in a sissy group. Sweet lax got cupcakes but well.. they're not worth the comment. 91 had the toughest schedule playing LIE and PT. Hmm. Madlax battled BBL hard and almost lost. Tons of energy expended. Taz better have won their walk in the park. Lets see how they do when they don't manipulate the brackets and have to battle their way through. Just sayin'
PT and Express really. 91 Maryland and mad lax back to back . Neither team beats them . Taz beat both . What team is your son on maybe you can get a game set and see for yourself. You have no clue what you are saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PT and Express really. 91 Maryland and mad lax back to back . Neither team beats them . Taz beat both . What team is your son on maybe you can get a game set and see for yourself. You have no clue what you are saying.

Hey DB, pay attention. I'll put it another way that you may be able to comprehend (5th grade level?). When your so called Tazzies (you sound like a 13 yr old girl by the way) played back to back 91 and ML, those 2 teams were a lot more exhausted. It's like a boxer entering the ring in the 9th round. My son's team is the LI Greaseballs Green.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cupcake schedule?? That is Priceless, thank the hawks for dropping out and screwing up the schedule. Madlax owner is a master at manipulating the schedule. Legacy already played two of the 3 teams in Madlax bracket and beat them both. LIE wouldn’t play taz, express north wouldn’t play taz, man up and drive north or better yet keep crying. Taz was missing players and will beat Madlax by 8 or more next time

Here we go. Excuses. "Taz was missing players". You couldn't resist the urge. Well ML and 91 were also missing key players. Probably a lot more. They play hockey and football. Sports LI would not know anything about. You made my point for me without you realizing bec you're a dumass. It's fallball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So many parents and other coaches are so quick to get on Taz and what I don’t understand is Taz legit made it through qualifiers for the WSYL and then played a huge amount of games in Colorado and guess what folks...... they were one of the last two teams standing. They 110% deserved to be there and be in the final two. Was your team left standing in Denver? They did this all with the team they had LAST YEAR. This year they got rid of the weak and gained a tremendous amount of talent at every single position. Taz is a better more talented team this year and can now compete well with teams like 91 Maryland and Madlax. Can’t get on the Taz kids because they are now a force to be reckoned with even more than last year. In Delaware they didn’t even have three or four of their players due to injuries and performed well. This team has a lot of grit and through all the adversity Taz faced last year with players who jumped ship and chose to go elsewhere those boys still got it together and did the best they could and made it to the very top in Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It together and did the best they could and made it to the very top in Denver. .

Are you ok? You're rambling again and still dreaming about Denver. Put down the sauce. It's not even noon yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey DB, pay attention. I'll put it another way that you may be able to comprehend (5th grade level?). When your so called Tazzies (you sound like a 13 yr old girl by the way) played back to back 91 and ML, those 2 teams were a lot more exhausted. It's like a boxer entering the ring in the 9th round. My son's team is the LI Greaseballs Green.
ok.. whatever guy. All the teams had a tough game. In the bracket . Launch almost beat Express. The other brackets were not that hard . You make it sound like 91 and mad lax played. 3 really hard games . Not even close. So beat it guy . Give the credit where it’s due.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ok.. whatever guy. All the teams had a tough game. In the bracket . Launch almost beat Express. The other brackets were not that hard . You make it sound like 91 and mad lax played. 3 really hard games . Not even close. So beat it guy . Give the credit where it’s due.

Taz greasy dad, All the teams had a tough game??? are you freagin' serious? You will not get the credit you're looking for until you win an in-season tournament. It's like demanding that NFL pre-season games to count. You're out of your mind. And tell your parents in the sideline to stop screaming at the officials and making their calls on every play against you. That one grandma cannot possibly see a crease violation from 60 yards away. You guys are the deplorables.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz greasy dad, All the teams had a tough game??? are you freagin' serious? You will not get the credit you're looking for until you win an in-season tournament. It's like demanding that NFL pre-season games to count. You're out of your mind. And tell your parents in the sideline to stop screaming at the officials and making their calls on every play against you. That one grandma cannot possibly see a crease violation from 60 yards away. You guys are the deplorables.

I know this is killing you buddy. Do yourself a favor, stop making excuses, admit that you got beat, and pick up the phone and make an appointment with your psychiatrist first thing tomorrow morning. Feel better!!!

Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard