Downingtown East High School (PA) 2020 Defense, LSM Dylan Kilroy Commits to Washington College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Downingtown East High School (PA) 2020 Defense, LSM Dylan Kilroy of Freedom Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Washington College.

High School: Downingtown East High School (Exton, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Defense, LSM
College Committed to: Washington College
Club Team: Freedom Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: Philadelphia All-Stars, Philadelphia Under Armour Top 44, Top Players to Watch Pennsylvania 2019
Academic Honors: Honor Roll
Expected Major: Computer & Information Sciences
Why did you choose Washington College, Men's D3? "I fell in love with the campus and the interactions with the coaches on my tour. Academically and athletically it is a good fit for me."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "My family, friends, and coaches for all of their help throughout the years."
What other colleges did you consider? "Cabrini, Widener, Catholic"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Dylan Kilroy on his commitment to Washington College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: