BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 02/24/20 11:18 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 02/24/20 10:53 AM
Boys High School
by Anonymous. 02/24/20 10:40 AM
Boys 2022-10th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 02/24/20 10:24 AM
Boys 2023 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 02/24/20 09:57 AM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous. 02/24/20 09:09 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics1,945
Posts261,842
Members2,162
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 21 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21
Re: Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #296043
11/07/19 09:34 AM
11/07/19 09:34 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by 2waymiddie
How are the teams doing so far? Any surprises thus far?


STOP ASKING QUESTIONS AND.....HIT THE WALL!!!
sorry thought this was a site to discuss lacrosse. MY bad.


Clearly you don't hang out in here often. It's usually just losers telling other people their kid's stink and need to hit the wall. Then we talk about hold backs. wanna talk about holdbacks or hitting the wall?

Back in the good old days there were also posts about greasy moms, tats, and red solo cup recepies


Its fall and there is not much action on the field. Once Spring comes, more serious discussion on teams, tactics and of course youth players taking advantage of system faults of grade base.


Question. My son is a single holdback and hitting the wall daily but still not seeing the field. Should I hold him back again and hit the side of the barn to get playing time? PS. my wife is not too greasy. just right.

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: TheBackOfTheCage] #296061
11/07/19 01:05 PM
11/07/19 01:05 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Try the Madlax formula. Hold him back. Then have him play down another grade, on a different team, to supplement his actual team. That model seems to be working pretty well for them... 2023 DCDog players playing for 2024 Madlax team. Net result is your kid will be playing down two years, but could get him some more time, and maybe even a shiny new t-shirt.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #296069
11/07/19 02:33 PM
11/07/19 02:33 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How are the teams doing so far? Any surprises thus far?

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS AND.....HIT THE WALL!!!
sorry thought this was a site to discuss lacrosse. MY bad.

Clearly you don't hang out in here often. It's usually just losers telling other people their kid's stink and need to hit the wall. Then we talk about hold backs. wanna talk about holdbacks or hitting the wall?
Back in the good old days there were also posts about greasy moms, tats, and red solo cup recepies

Its fall and there is not much action on the field. Once Spring comes, more serious discussion on teams, tactics and of course youth players taking advantage of system faults of grade base.


Question. My son is a single holdback and hitting the wall daily but still not seeing the field. Should I hold him back again and hit the side of the barn to get playing time? PS. my wife is not too greasy. just right.


Can We Get Serious Now ! Yes, of course hold him back again along with personal D1 trainer . Barn? Doubt that does it, Take a trip to China,,and you know it ....HIT THE WALL !!! Great Wall of China with being a two time holdback should get him some playing time on a mediocre club team charging 5000 a year . D1 bench is right around the corner for him if you listen to my advice.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #296072
11/07/19 02:50 PM
11/07/19 02:50 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Try the Madlax formula. Hold him back. Then have him play down another grade, on a different team, to supplement his actual team. That model seems to be working pretty well for them... 2023 DCDog players playing for 2024 Madlax team. Net result is your kid will be playing down two years, but could get him some more time, and maybe even a shiny new t-shirt.



Thanks for the solid advice! I just called a few 2022 clubs and see if I can 'pay to play' for him. T-shirts here we come! (and I'm assuming this will get him recruited to play D1. am I right)

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: TheBackOfTheCage] #296073
11/07/19 02:50 PM
11/07/19 02:50 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



But my son plays for 91 and MM said he would get him recruited by D1 coaches!

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #296091
11/07/19 08:53 PM
11/07/19 08:53 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
But my son plays for 91 and MM said he would get him recruited by D1 coaches!


He will as long as you pay for all MM's camps and extra training. D1 is all about what expensive elite team you are on and what you are willing to spend extra.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #296099
11/08/19 07:41 AM
11/08/19 07:41 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
But my son plays for 91 and MM said he would get him recruited by D1 coaches!


He will as long as you pay for all MM's camps and extra training. D1 is all about what expensive elite team you are on and what you are willing to spend extra.

It's about what you can deliver in high school.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #296124
11/08/19 01:26 PM
11/08/19 01:26 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Try the Madlax formula. Hold him back. Then have him play down another grade, on a different team, to supplement his actual team. That model seems to be working pretty well for them... 2023 DCDog players playing for 2024 Madlax team. Net result is your kid will be playing down two years, but could get him some more time, and maybe even a shiny new t-shirt.



Thanks for the solid advice! I just called a few 2022 clubs and see if I can 'pay to play' for him. T-shirts here we come! (and I'm assuming this will get him recruited to play D1. am I right)


“GUARANTEED!”

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: TheBackOfTheCage] #296132
11/08/19 04:24 PM
11/08/19 04:24 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Have to give credit where credit is due...The Great WALL of China comment had me rolling....good day to you sir!

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: TheBackOfTheCage] #296178
11/09/19 08:56 PM
11/09/19 08:56 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Well that theory just came to crashing halt. Cheaters never prosper. Didn’t go so well for the hold backs today at NAL I’m Delaware. You guys play one dimensional lax and all drink the cool aid.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #296184
11/09/19 09:25 PM
11/09/19 09:25 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well that theory just came to crashing halt. Cheaters never prosper. Didn’t go so well for the hold backs today at NAL I’m Delaware. You guys play one dimensional lax and all drink the cool aid.


Slow your roll grandma. It's fall ball. Its hilarious how LI grease balls are getting all wet over it.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #296192
11/09/19 11:32 PM
11/09/19 11:32 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A




Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well that theory just came to crashing halt. Cheaters never prosper. Didn’t go so well for the hold backs today at NAL I’m Delaware. You guys play one dimensional lax and all drink the cool aid.


Slow your roll grandma. It's fall ball. Its hilarious how LI grease balls are getting all wet over it.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well that theory just came to crashing halt. Cheaters never prosper. Didn’t go so well for the hold backs today at NAL I’m Delaware. You guys play one dimensional lax and all drink the cool aid.


Slow your roll grandma. It's fall ball. Its hilarious how LI grease balls are getting all wet over it.


Lmao. Long Island 12 and 13 year olds continue to school Maryland 15 and 16 year olds. How embarrassing! Madlax cheats their butts off with 100% holdback players with the exception of the High School 2023 DCDogs players,and that’s still not enough to beat teams 2 years younger. A complete humiliation, considering the extent that this team cheats. Two 2024 age kids on the team that see any action. Realistically, more like one. Other than that, no 2024 age kids play on the 2024 team. It’s like I always say. What goes around comes around. Cheaters never prosper. In the end, all of you cheater holdback parents will get your due. After all, look at the life lessons that you are teaching your own flesh and blood. And remember these “students” of yours are the ones that will be taking care of you in your old age, which will come a lot sooner than you think. And, then, you are really screwed. Lmao!

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #296544
11/14/19 01:10 PM
11/14/19 01:10 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous

** REPOST from North East 2025 Forum where the same 2024 WP parent db is spewing his holier than thou narrative (then promptly humiliated by 2025 parents who know the team well ** .....

Wow. You preach about fact checking?? Give it a try. Wolfpack has left 2 tournaments in the last year that I know of. They don’t like playing holdback teams and that’s why they picked up 3 this year. Not sure who the 4th is that the other poster mentioned, but it’s possible. Also, no one was talking about 22’s and #1 recruit and referencing WP. They were referring to a player on Smash. Read and research before you try to seem intelligent.


It looks like WP has bought into the old adage, "if you can't beat them, join them". They now have not 1 but 3 holdbacks and possible more this year!. This should end this parent's annoying tag lines.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #296545
11/14/19 01:38 PM
11/14/19 01:38 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

** REPOST from North East 2025 Forum where the same 2024 WP parent db is spewing his holier than thou narrative (then promptly humiliated by 2025 parents who know the team well ** .....

Wow. You preach about fact checking?? Give it a try. Wolfpack has left 2 tournaments in the last year that I know of. They don’t like playing holdback teams and that’s why they picked up 3 this year. Not sure who the 4th is that the other poster mentioned, but it’s possible. Also, no one was talking about 22’s and #1 recruit and referencing WP. They were referring to a player on Smash. Read and research before you try to seem intelligent.


It looks like WP has bought into the old adage, "if you can't beat them, join them". They now have not 1 but 3 holdbacks and possible more this year!. This should end this parent's annoying tag lines.
Do not believe eveything you read. Tha is totally false. No Holdbacks . where did these so called holdbacks come from. ? name the team .. Show the facts. This sounds like the Trump impeachment hearings.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region [Re: Anonymous] #296547
11/14/19 01:58 PM
11/14/19 01:58 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

** REPOST from North East 2025 Forum where the same 2024 WP parent db is spewing his holier than thou narrative (then promptly humiliated by 2025 parents who know the team well ** .....

Wow. You preach about fact checking?? Give it a try. Wolfpack has left 2 tournaments in the last year that I know of. They don’t like playing holdback teams and that’s why they picked up 3 this year. Not sure who the 4th is that the other poster mentioned, but it’s possible. Also, no one was talking about 22’s and #1 recruit and referencing WP. They were referring to a player on Smash. Read and research before you try to seem intelligent.


It looks like WP has bought into the old adage, "if you can't beat them, join them". They now have not 1 but 3 holdbacks and possible more this year!. This should end this parent's annoying tag lines.


I’m sure that would make you feel better about yourself, your cheater holdback kid and his cheater holdback team, but unfortunately for you, that lie you just made up is 100% false. Still no holdbacks on Wolfpack. Still beating up on all of the Maryland 15 and 16 year old cheater teams with all-on-age 13 year olds. You’ll see. Two new starters this year, neither of whom are holdbacks, and other than that same team as last years WSYL all-on-age team.

Reply Quote
Page 18 of 21 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification





Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1