A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let's have a discussion about 2024 Igloo Windchill. I have not heard anything about this team. Where are they?

I guess you haven't heard. The top Igloo players joined Legacy Taz. Igloo Windchill is now a B team (and that's a stretc). That's LI for you, incestuous relationships, Alabama of the northeast. Come watch them this weekend.

Watch them do what? Taz is playing in the B bracket. Juiced Cherries, NXT and Iron Horse? Really? D

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #296116
11/08/19 11:55 AM
11/08/19 11:55 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's have a discussion about 2024 Igloo Windchill. I have not heard anything about this team. Where are they?

I guess you haven't heard. The top Igloo players joined Legacy Taz. Igloo Windchill is now a B team (and that's a stretc). That's LI for you, incestuous relationships, Alabama of the northeast. Come watch them this weekend.

Watch them do what? Taz is playing in the B bracket. Juiced Cherries, NXT and Iron Horse? Really? D

I see you're paying attention. Legacy is member of NAL and therefore can set who they play in group play. It's a perk. What I am agreeing with you on is that even if that perk exist and Legacy is boasting here and everywhere about their new team, why not play in a tougher group and see what their new car is capable of. I understand their line of thinking though, make the playoffs first and play the tougher teams there. The problem with that is ML or 91MD (Annapolis Hawks chickened out and backed out) will eventually punch them in the mouth and they will drive back across Throgs Neck bridge crying and back to the drawing board. Maybe they'll pick up Express' top players.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #296122
11/08/19 01:17 PM
11/08/19 01:17 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wasn't Legacy the team that chocked at Denver?

“Choked”? I wouldn’t call it that.

“Quit”? Yes.

Quit in the 2nd quarter. A complete 2nd quarter collapse of epic proportions.

Do not take the bait.!!! just another IMMATURE ADULT!!!

Excuse me? Bait? That wasn’t the worst performance in the history of the WSYL championship games? That wasn’t a display of a comprehensive, colossal, cumulative team giving up? The most embarrassing lacrosse defeat ever televised on national TV? Should I continue? You telling me any of those statements are fabricated or embellished?
History. the Tournament is not even 5 years old. History .. come on guy go back to bed.. WSYL is overrated. Yes was a bad lacrosse game, showing. so Whats your point. Trying to stir the pot as usual . You need to grow up. Try to be positive . WSYL. does nothing, absolutly nothing for anyone of those kids. . It just a very expensive Experience that will prob end in 2 years. Thanks thoughts. Must make you feel powerful to bash 12-13 year old kids on BOTC.

I think it's pretty impressive they made it to the finals!! My sons team did not even qualify the year before.

Thank you for the objective, unbiased comments, Taz-Dad.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #296123
11/08/19 01:23 PM
11/08/19 01:23 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP got some good ones too. Between the kids that went to both Taz and WP, which I’m told are all very good players, the players that are left will be playing in B tourneys. Too bad. It was a good team. But both Taz and WP just got upgraded. Especially Taz, who needed it the most.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #296126
11/08/19 02:46 PM
11/08/19 02:46 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP got some good ones too. Between the kids that went to both Taz and WP, which I’m told are all very good players, the players that are left will be playing in B tourneys. Too bad. It was a good team. But both Taz and WP just got upgraded. Especially Taz, who needed it the most.

That's too bad. Igloo is a good organization and brand, as compared to some of the vapid clubs our there. But they'll reload. Keep it classy Eeglets.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #296129
11/08/19 03:02 PM
11/08/19 03:02 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I see you're paying attention. Legacy is member of NAL and therefore can set who they play in group play. It's a perk. What I am agreeing with you on is that even if that perk exist and Legacy is boasting here and everywhere about their new team, why not play in a tougher group and see what their new car is capable of. I understand their line of thinking though, make the playoffs first and play the tougher teams there. The problem with that is ML or 91MD (Annapolis Hawks chickened out and backed out) will eventually punch them in the mouth and they will drive back across Throgs Neck bridge crying and back to the drawing board. Maybe they'll pick up Express' top players.

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Cranky pants.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #296135
11/08/19 05:53 PM
11/08/19 05:53 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd like an Iron Horse and soda, some Juiced Cherries on top in a shiny NXT cup, please. How much is that? 50 goal differential? No problem. We worked hard to not fall asleep and I'm thirsty.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #296138
11/08/19 08:48 PM
11/08/19 08:48 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

detest to agree with this guy, but you are right. Taz got a major cupcake schedule while every other “good” team plays at least one other “good” team. Reminds me of what Express did last summer at their tourney. But there are several teams in the NAL to include Madlax and Prime Time, so not so sure it was intentional. Maybe luck of the draw. Either way, they definitely got an easy ride to the playoffs. We’ll see what they can do on Sunday against the HS kids from MD.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #296144
11/09/19 08:08 AM
11/09/19 08:08 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

detest to agree with this guy, but you are right. Taz got a major cupcake schedule while every other “good” team plays at least one other “good” team. Reminds me of what Express did last summer at their tourney. But there are several teams in the NAL to include Madlax and Prime Time, so not so sure it was intentional. Maybe luck of the draw. Either way, they definitely got an easy ride to the playoffs. We’ll see what they can do on Sunday against the HS kids from MD.

You are referring to the Maryland cheater teams of subpar 2023 rejects, lead by the biggest cheater team of them all, Madlax? Just know that when your 2024 team from the island plays this despicable team, they are playing against one on age player on their starting line up, which is their goalie. If you look really hard you might find one more on age player on the second line, at midfield, but you won’t see him very much. Make no mistake, every other kid that sees the field is a holdback or a 2023 DCDogs guest player. And don’t forget, Maryland holdbacks aren’t, on average, only a year older. They are a year and a half older than An average LI player, due to their difference in age requirements by grade in Maryland. Now, I don’t have confirmation of any double holdbacks on Madlax, which would make such players two and a half years older than our boys, but would you bet against that likelihood with a reputation as bad as Madlax’s? If there are any double holdbacks anywhere in 2024, which there most definitely is, this despicable team would most certainly be the team to have them. Good luck all LI teams. Take down the cheater teams this weekend!

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: TM@BOTC] #296157
11/09/19 04:50 PM
11/09/19 04:50 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just watched TAZ dismantle 91 Maryland and MadLax in championship, kudos to all the on age players.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #296161
11/09/19 05:38 PM
11/09/19 05:38 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just watched TAZ dismantle 91 Maryland and MadLax in championship, kudos to all the on age players.

Watch out! Madlax owner about about the go apesht! He's gonna clean house. So happy to see ML lose today. They acted so dooshy and showed no class. Warmed up on on the sidelines practically on the field while a game is in progress hootin' and hollerin' like animals. Classless organization. How does humble pie taste you dbs. No longer undefeated. haha!
PS.. don't let them come here with excuses. They had their top players today including the 6'3 player from DC Dogs.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #296169
11/09/19 07:42 PM
11/09/19 07:42 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Watch out! Madlax owner about about the go apesht! He's gonna clean house. So happy to see ML lose today. They acted so dooshy and showed no class. Warmed up on on the sidelines practically on the field while a game is in progress hootin' and hollerin' like animals. Classless organization. How does humble pie taste you dbs. No longer undefeated. haha!
PS.. don't let them come here with excuses. They had their top players today including the 6'3 player from DC Dogs.

Congrats on the championship, Taz families, bringing the hardware home to Long Island, where all championship hardware belongs. Fifteen and sixteen year old Maryland Chester trash are no match for twelve and thirteen year old Long Island “talent”. What’s next for the cheater teams, 2021 recruits? Two years older and still not enough. Ha ha ha ha ha. Cheater trash!

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: TM@BOTC] #296171
11/09/19 07:52 PM
11/09/19 07:52 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The tourney has been over for several hours and no trace of the Madlax holdback parent. C’mon now. I expect excuses out of you and a lot of them! How about it?! Don’t disappoint us. Losers always make excuses, so let em rip! Pure holdback team vs pure on age team. Stick to the other Maryland cheater teams like lowly 91 Maryland, from now on, with all of the substandard 2023 players because clearly any Long Island team is WAY out of you league, at ANY age.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: TM@BOTC] #296172
11/09/19 07:56 PM
11/09/19 07:56 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great job Tazzies. Proud of your boys. Long Island strong!
~Pack Parent

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #296175
11/09/19 08:30 PM
11/09/19 08:30 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The tourney has been over for several hours and no trace of the Madlax holdback parent. C’mon now. I expect excuses out of you and a lot of them! How about it?! Don’t disappoint us. Losers always make excuses, so let em rip! Pure holdback team vs pure on age team. Stick to the other Maryland cheater teams like lowly 91 Maryland, from now on, with all of the substandard 2023 players because clearly any Long Island team is WAY out of you league, at ANY age.

1 word ~ Fallball. Does not count. Get a grip and stop playing with yourselves you filthy LI greasers. Let's see who'll be laughing next summer.

Reply Quote
Page 28 of 31 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 31
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification