BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Boys 2022-10th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go again.... The Brennan family and Rebels. Total slime bags.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels came into a game with something to prove after losing first game pretty bad.

Express wasn’t ready for physicality or the score, they lost their cool... simple as that.

It’s amazing every time rebels have success, the Brennan bashing immediately begins. If you actually knew the Brennan’s you would know they are great people... my family actually just dropped off a thanksgiving basket as part of their efforts to feed the homeless during the holiday, what have you done lately? (Besides bash prepubescent kids on an anonymous forum)

People should be excited that the rebels are breaking the same mold that has been around for years and everyone complains about.... I guess it’s as simple as some people on this board are simply jealous of any program, or any family that has success. Go back to your hole

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Well, its not like Coach C is a pillar of righteousness, all about $$$$ and winning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, its not like Coach C is a pillar of righteousness, all about $$$$ and winning.

If you knew anything about Coach C he does NOT condone or tolerate this behavior! The team was reprimanded and an email was sent out saying the same ! It was a one time incident for both teams so LETS MOVE ON !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels came into a game with something to prove after losing first game pretty bad.

Express wasn’t ready for physicality or the score, they lost their cool... simple as that.

It’s amazing every time rebels have success, the Brennan bashing immediately begins. If you actually knew the Brennan’s you would know they are great people... my family actually just dropped off a thanksgiving basket as part of their efforts to feed the homeless during the holiday, what have you done lately? (Besides bash prepubescent kids on an anonymous forum)

People should be excited that the rebels are breaking the same mold that has been around for years and everyone complains about.... I guess it’s as simple as some people on this board are simply jealous of any program, or any family that has success. Go back to your hole

SELF PROMOTION. Beware of the snake oil.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 time thing? Answer this question...how many fights did express have last year and how many were started by same attackmen? You are most likely going to have to use both hands to count those fingers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you knew anything about Coach C he does NOT condone or tolerate this behavior! The team was reprimanded and an email was sent out saying the same ! It was a one time incident for both teams so LETS MOVE ON !

Lets not tarnish the image boys!

Coach C never says a word about overly aggressive until the refs step in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 time thing? Answer this question...how many fights did express have last year and how many were started by same attackmen? You are most likely going to have to use both hands to count those fingers.

But the kid can score, so he will continue to be an asset to Coach C and play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You obviously dont play on Express ! He came in after the fight broke out it really had nothing to do with him, that was the problem. He was sticking up for his player, if you know the Rebels/Outlaws history thats where the problem is!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So answer the original question then. How many fights has express had in the last year? If you are on express, and I assume you are, you know the answer. Common denominator in all those incidents is....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So answer the original question then. How many fights has express had in the last year? If you are on express, and I assume you are, you know the answer. Common denominator in all those incidents is....

Doesn’t matter. Bottom line no denies rebel/outlaw kid started the fight. The attackman came in and finished it amongst others.

None of this matters because if they ever get on the field together again it won’t even be a close score. Look at the history on that one...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They did not play last year. This is Not the old Outlaws, most new kids. Next time will be interesting, but no blow out either way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doesn’t matter. Bottom line no denies rebel/outlaw kid started the fight. The attackman came in and finished it amongst others.

None of this matters because if they ever get on the field together again it won’t even be a close score. Look at the history on that one...

The Attackman's Mom has an old tatoo on her backside saying "it's a great day to be an Outlaw".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Attackman's Mom has an old tatoo on her backside saying "it's a great day to be an Outlaw".

Forum Purpose & General Guidelines:
...derogatory, belittling language.
...intent is to reduce or eliminate abusive, inflammatory, obscene, libelous, illegal, and otherwise problematic posts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tourneymachine shows rebels lost badly to eclipse and primetime

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha, CoachC lost to the Rebels/ Outlaws! I would never thought I would see the day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha, CoachC lost to the Rebels/ Outlaws! I would never thought I would see the day.

Why not? They are both "C" teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Finally there is no fake news!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who won the whole thing last year in Mass? I think it was EXPRESS ! They are the #1 team at the 2022 age group ! Deal with it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who won the whole thing last year in Mass? I think it was EXPRESS ! They are the #1 team at the 2022 age group ! Deal with it

Why would you even respond?
And then to respond in caps?
And then claim Express is the best based on last season?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everybody needs to accept the fact that for 2022 Smash is the only AA team on longisland! And don't give me that at this age it's about being seen and not winning!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash is really a 2021/2022 team. And they are extremely overrated. Very average when the older kid doesn't show.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is an average team when Channybucks can't manipulate the schedule they go home early

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everybody needs to accept the fact that for 2022 Smash is the only AA team on longisland! And don't give me that at this age it's about being seen and not winning!

It's hard to be seen when 1 kid on the team takes every shot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is an average team when Channybucks can't manipulate the schedule they go home early

now this is funny and true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebels belong in top 5 of 22 rankings after beating express convincingly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebels belong in top 5 of 22 rankings after beating express convincingly

Okay, fine the Rebels are ranked 5th.That should make you feel better and come September 1st, 2020, the phones should ringing off the hook because the Rebels are now 5th.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, what a change in a couple of seasons! Chaney is crumbling, Smash has 2021 players, Legacy is hiding, ex Outlaws are bringing it! Igloo went back to the North Pole, and the rest of the teams are B to C+!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You brought in a 2020 from Dallas.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Express with coach C this weekend? Let hear the excuses. By the look of things he needs to revamp his team again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Express with coach C this weekend? Let hear the excuses. By the look of things he needs to revamp his team again.

If you know anything fall ball is fall ball. Worry after there is no more football and kids aren't hurt from other sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash a 2021/2022 team? Too funny. Only a mediocre team when the oldest player is not there? Ask Express C and Igloo what happened over the summer on LI when they were fully stocked and Smash played without "older kid". 15-2 over Igloo and 10-4 over Exp C
So you people know there are a ton of kids older in 2022 than this young man but nobody says a thing about that because they are decent players at best. Why doesn't anyone have anything to say when he is playing up on 2020?
Get over it and enjoy the game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not accurate, but make it up if makes you feel better. Haters are going detest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not accurate, but make it up if makes you feel better. Haters are going detest.

How did LIE CoachC do this weekend? heard they got 1 midfielder back and still missing a few players to football and injury.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will leave it at this. The Express team is a very good team with a few holes. If they are at full strength they can run with any team in the country at the 2022 level. I have no clue why people are always bashing the team and the coach, if you don't like either of them, don't play for them!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 MD 2022 has been the most consistent and impressive team this Fall. One weekend they dominated Hawks and MadLax, the next they beat Express by nearly double digits and also Primetime. Throw in a tie to FCA after sleepwalking through the first half and that's a pretty good 5 games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will leave it at this. The Express team is a very good team with a few holes. If they are at full strength they can run with any team in the country at the 2022 level. I have no clue why people are always bashing the team and the coach, if you don't like either of them, don't play for them!!!!

Run with any? They the winningest team in the 22 age group, over the last several years

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 MD 2022 has been the most consistent and impressive team this Fall. One weekend they dominated Hawks and MadLax, the next they beat Express by nearly double digits and also Primetime. Throw in a tie to FCA after sleepwalking through the first half and that's a pretty good 5 games.

Didn't they beat the Hawks in a one goal game after trailing most of the contest. No doubt a very strong team but far from being dominant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express team if proof all you need to have a AA team is three or four stud players that play as a unit! Just like smash, take away a couple of players and their just average!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express team if proof all you need to have a AA team is three or four stud players that play as a unit! Just like smash, take away a couple of players and their just average!

Yeah, a lot to size as well. The undersized middies probably won’t see a lot of field time.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard