Bayport Blue Point HS (NY) 2021 Midfield, Draw Maddigan Miller Commits to Stanford University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Bayport Blue Point HS (NY) 2021 Midfield, Draw Maddigan Miller of the LI Yellow Jackets has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Stanford University.

High School: Bayport Blue Point HS (Bayport, NY)
Grad Year: 2021
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College Committed to: Stanford University
Club Team: LI Yellow Jackets
Lacrosse Honors: 2019 USA Select U17 Team member, 2019 US Lacrosse School Girls National Tournament Runner-Up, 2018 US Lacrosse School Girls National Tournament Champion, 2017 US Lacrosse U14 National Champion, 2019 Lacrosse Magazine All -American 2021 Girls lacrosse, 2019 FLG Long Island Top 50 Phenom’s from the Class of 2021 Ranked 3rd, 2019 BOTC Way-Too-Early Top 50 Long Island Players, 2019 WPLL Summit Selection, 2019 USA National Developmental Team Combine Selection, 2019 FLG All Long Island 1st Team, 2019 Bayport Blue Point HS Unsung Hero Award, 2019 US Lacrosse Long Island Metro School Girls Team 1, 2019 LILJ The Super Sophs Girls Mid-Season rated #1, 2019 Duke Camp Champions, 2018 Igloo Elite 80 player who impressed, 2018 Under Armour Long Island Command All -Tournament Team, 2018 US Lacrosse Long Island Metro School Girls Team 1, 2017 Under Armour 150 All-Star Tournament Team, 2017 Boston College “King of the Hill” Champion
Academic Honors: National Honor Society, High Honor Roll, Safe - School Ambassador
Expected Major: Social Sciences
Why did you choose Stanford University, Women's D1? "Stanford was the prefect fit for me. I was looking for a college that challenged me both athletically and academically. Stanford, no doubt, was a place I could see myself growing as player and a student, which got me really excited for my future. "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I could not be more thankful for my parents who have been investing in me since pre-k, believing in me throughout my whole career thus far, and encouraged me to be better than I was the day before. Secondly, my sisters and brother who have gone outside to practice whenever asked, taking me to workouts and pushing me, and supported me in everything I've decided to do. Next, Coach Rose who has also tested my abilties every time I stepped on the field allowing me to develope as a player and challenging me to be the best I could be each day. With that, my high school coach, Coach Gick, who has been there for me and all my sisters from the start, teaching us how to play the game, and putting in countless hours for us as players to learn with the "practice makes perfect" mentality. My teammates pushing me to be better each practice, working towards the end goal that we all shared, and being the best people to be around, making the sport fun and a passion for me.Thank you to all the trainers who have worked with me since elementary school, helping me to achieve my full potential, and lastly extended family and friends who have been my fans and supporters forever. I could not have acheived anything I have thus far without all of these people who have helped me along the way, I cannot thank you all enough!"
What other colleges did you consider? "USC, Duke, Penn State, Yale, & Michigan"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Maddigan Miller on her commitment to Stanford University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: