BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 33 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 32 33
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax Capital lost to Sidewinders?? Wow! Elite teams just may not be Elite after all...

Also, it looks like PLC is moving ahead with their plan on getting back to the Elite level.

Smoke and mirrors over there right now. You think they are going to show their hand in the fall. Pshh

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax Capital lost to Sidewinders?? Wow! Elite teams just may not be Elite after all...

Also, it looks like PLC is moving ahead with their plan on getting back to the Elite level.

EO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its fall ball who cares!!!!! Teams have new players and kids need to learn to work together, learn new offenses and defenses

Wait till Spring and summer ball before any meaningful games

Normally I would agree, but when a team that plays AA beats a team that plays Elite, it is worth noting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its fall ball who cares!!!!! Teams have new players and kids need to learn to work together, learn new offenses and defenses

Normally I would agree, but when a team that plays AA beats a team that plays Elite, it is worth noting.

You do realize Madlax had a 2025, 2025/26 and a 2026 team there. I'm going out on a limb and say you did not see the Madlax team you will see at Hoco this Spring or NAL. Keep your pants on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly. Fall ball means nothing. It’s nothing more than a chance to get new players playing with old, for coaches to figure out how their teams mesh, figure out possible positions and lineups for the spring season, when it counts. Glorified practices, unless you feel the need to pound your chest and say “my kids won fall ball!!!”

And no, my kid didn’t get cut from an elite team, so save that response, as well as your HIT THE WALL!!!! Try coming up with new ones, because those two are yawners now.

That stinks for your kid. Have him Hit the Wall and maybe next year he doesn't get cut

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly. Fall ball means nothing. It’s nothing more than a chance to get new players playing with old, for coaches to figure out how their teams mesh, figure out possible positions and lineups for the spring season, when it counts. Glorified practices, unless you feel the need to pound your chest and say “my kids won fall ball!!!”

And no, my kid didn’t get cut from an elite team, so save that response, as well as your HIT THE WALL!!!! Try coming up with new ones, because those two are yawners now.

stinks when you move your kid to another team and the new team loses b tournaments...you still have time to jump again before spring

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The MadLax team that lost to Sidewinders yesterday is the same Capital team that played Elite in Hoco last spring and made it to the final game against Laxachussets in July. They may have lost some players, but it definitely was their top 2026 team, and not a DMV team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You do realize Madlax had a 2025, 2025/26 and a 2026 team there. I'm going out on a limb and say you did not see the Madlax team you will see at Hoco this Spring or NAL. Keep your pants on.

I’ll bet you never see the same Mad Lax team twice anywhere, the way they play with the rosters. Remember last year when their team in A division used kids that were too old, and they had to forfeit their playoff victory of Bethesda. Ha! If their A level team was doing, I guarantee their elite level team was doing it too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am no defender of MadLax and do not have a son on the team that lost to Sidewinders. But for what it’s worth, when Madlax has been caught with kids playing down (Hershey 2018 and Hoco 2019 for example), it is typically their DMV teams, not Capital. The DMV teams usually are combined age group teams (ie, 2025/2026) because they don’t have the numbers to field two teams in every class. The those teams play down when MadLax thinks they can get away with it, so they can say that all their teams (Capital and DMV) win tournaments. I’m not saying that is okay, I’m just telling you what they do. But they generally do not play their Capital teams down a division, because they don’t need to, and they don’t want to risk disqualification of their higher profile teams. (The Capital teams do have holdbacks who a year old for their grade, but that is the grade based world in which we live).
So kudos to BLC for getting a MadLax DMV team DQd last spring, but that does not answer the question the prior posters are asking. nobody is accusing MadLax 2026 Capital of being too big or too good at yesterday’s event; it is actually the opposite, wondering why an Elite team lost to a team two divisions below it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The madlax team the lost to sidewinders by a goal, but beat FCA by a goal, who beat sidewinders by 8 goal.

Madlax has players playing all over yesterday trying to figure out rosters. Don’t let the lost to sidewinders fool ya, or stroke your ego, depending on who you are

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’ll bet you never see the same Mad Lax team twice anywhere, the way they play with the rosters. Remember last year when their team in A division used kids that were too old, and they had to forfeit their playoff victory of Bethesda. Ha! If their A level team was doing, I guarantee their elite level team was doing it too.

Yeah, Mad LAX has always been shady. Starts at the top.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The MadLax team that lost to Sidewinders yesterday is the same Capital team that played Elite in Hoco last spring and made it to the final game against Laxachussets in July. They may have lost some players, but it definitely was their top 2026 team, and not a DMV team.

If you are going to make up something, make it believable. So are we to believe that the sidewinders will win the NLF Championship this year by your logic. LOL. Its fall relax and.... Hit The Wall !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is obvious to everyone that you are projecting. Just cause your kid got cut from a elite team is no reason to change the subject and bury your head in the sand. Better luck next year. and here is some advice.....................

HIT THE WALL !!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is obvious to everyone that you are projecting. Just cause your kid got cut from a elite team is no reason to change the subject and bury your head in the sand. Better luck next year. and here is some advice.....................

HIT THE WALL !!!!

You all and your hit the wall and sorry he got cut responses. You really don’t have any other comeback. It’s hilarious, and pathetic. Please come up with something new.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are going to make up something, make it believable. So are we to believe that the sidewinders will win the NLF Championship this year by your logic. LOL. Its fall relax and.... Hit The Wall !

Sidewinders is a solid and stable B program that will always remain a solid and stable B program. They will get some nice wins here and there, but I wouldn't go ordering those Elite Championship trophy's just yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After the Deadspin article on the owner and that insanity and hearing them not only get called out for it, but caught cheating, how do parents keep putting their kid in this program. Looks shady at every level as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like LI Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son's old team played Madlax at the polo fields a few summers ago. They beat Madlax pretty easily on Saturday in pool play, and ended up playing them again in the bracket part of the tournament on Sunday and they had a good 4-5 different kids on the field for that game, and of course won.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HIT THE WALL !!!!

You all and your hit the wall and sorry he got cut responses. You really don’t have any other comeback. It’s hilarious, and pathetic. Please come up with something new.

A little ungrateful arent you. We wouldnt be civic minded citizens without giving you good advice and consoling you on not making an elite team.

Now do the work and " HIT THE WALL "

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PLC will rebound this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PLC will rebound this weekend.

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son's old team played Madlax at the polo fields a few summers ago. They beat Madlax pretty easily on Saturday in pool play, and ended up playing them again in the bracket part of the tournament on Sunday and they had a good 4-5 different kids on the field for that game, and of course won.

Then that's on the coaches and parents of your team. Madlax cheats and gets caught when people protest. Their coaches squawk but then walk away with their tails tucked. At Hershey this year and after last year's cheating by ML, the officials were scanning their rosters much closer. Every team should be protesting ML's roster at every game and ML should be sanctioned somehow this year at HoCo for last year's debacle. They had something like 15 kids in an upper class playing on a lower class' roster.

IMO, MadLax should be required to submit rosters, numbers and birth certificates (copies) like the soccer teams have been forced to require.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then that's on the coaches and parents of your team. Madlax cheats and gets caught when people protest. Their coaches squawk but then walk away with their tails tucked. At Hershey this year and after last year's cheating by ML, the officials were scanning their rosters much closer. Every team should be protesting ML's roster at every game and ML should be sanctioned somehow this year at HoCo for last year's debacle. They had something like 15 kids in an upper class playing on a lower class' roster.

IMO, MadLax should be required to submit rosters, numbers and birth certificates (copies) like the soccer teams have been forced to require.

The funny thing is, even with all of those older kids on the roster last year, they still didn’t go undefeated at HOCO in the A bracket. Forest Hill beat them, and Forest Hill and MadLAX were set to play in the finals before MadLAX got found out and disqualified.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They brought the older kids in for the playoff game. Team in the reg season appeared to be on-age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They brought the older kids in for the playoff game. Team in the reg season appeared to be on-age.

Not sure how anyone would bring their kid back to that team /organization after seeing that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would any club need to document rosters or submit anything when the rules do not require it? Unless an event is age based or USL sanctioned, age is not an issue. Madlax does not play these events. HOCO requirement would have been that all players must be on the original submitted roster. The had to forfeit because the players were not on the original roster. However, they could put a 16 year old on the roster as it would be legal by HOCO rules.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Primtime beat 91md 8 _ 1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like things are falling into place where they left off last year:

Hawks roll 14-0, 12-3
Primetime crushes 91 MD 8-1, loses to Sweetlax by a goa.
Sweetlax NY beats up on LI Express Haugen 9-4, edges Primetime
BBL beats Madlax 3-1, destroys NXT 8-1
Legacy over Express North 7-3, and Tomahawks by 3
Team 91 MD beats LI Haugen...oh boy.

It will be Hawks over BBL or Sweetlax in finals. Hawks will be an absolute juggernaut this season.

Where's Laxachusetts or Tommyknockers? Pretty close to last year's NLF championship field less those 2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
detest to burst your bubble, but Edge 7-4 over Hawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks roll 14-0, 12-3

It will be Hawks over BBL or Sweetlax in finals. Hawks will be an absolute juggernaut this season.

Where's Laxachusetts or Tommyknockers? Pretty close to last year's NLF championship field less those 2.

Nope. Complete turn around. Edge who lost to BBL in pool play but won the 4th seat in the playoffs actually then beat the Hawks 7 to 4. So its Sweetlax vs Edge. Amazing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Down go the Hawks!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks roll 14-0, 12-3

Good try tommyknockers daddy your team couldn't beat 1 of the teams above

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The biggest surprise imo was 91 and the stud attack! WOW

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They wouldn’t lose to Edge. Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The biggest surprise imo was 91 and the stud attack! WOW

I see what you did there. lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They wouldn’t lose to Edge. Lol.

Who? 91 MD?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PLC, the last stop before giving up the game!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plc blows.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered