Westhampton Beach (NY) 2020 Attack Clayton Arcuri Commits to Union College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Westhampton Beach (NY) 2020 Attack Clayton Arcuri of LI Empire Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Union College.

High School: Westhampton Beach (Westhampton Beach, NY)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Union College
Club Teams: LI Empire Lacrosse Boys & East End Elite
Academic Honors: Honor Society for Math, National Honor Society, Height Honor Roll, AP Scholar
Expected Major: Engineering
Why did you choose Union College, Men's D3? "Because I liked the coaches and the college was just a great fit for me."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "[Special thanks to] my parents, high school coaches, Coach Drumm, Coach Daquino, Coach Mike Gongas and the Reh brothers."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Clayton Arcuri on his commitment to Union College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: