BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
Re: Boys 2028-4th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels beat nobody to win their championship, I think their offense took a hit with smithtown leaving and taking on B players

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rebels beat nobody to win their championship, I think their offense took a hit with smithtown leaving and taking on B players

Hey buttheadhat... the Rebels beat the Smithtown nitwits that left. They were out coached at every turn.

TiredLaxGuy needs to retire and not hold playing time and petty BS over people. Teams don't win when parents run the asylum and that's what you have at the Turtles... listen to the parents and you will have a season of disappointment.

RUSH came within 1 goal of being in the championship #RUSHFOREVER

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are those turtles the tenacious turtles or are they two separate clubs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels are a better TEAM this year. Thanks MM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels prob have better group of kids. Great coach. And they should be very happy about both. But talent took deep hit. But that’s ok

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2way needs to be in the mix for top team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Explain how Rebels talent took a big hit. Not The smithtown kids that left, so who?
Turtles scored 2 Goals against Rebels. Hope all are happy on both teams, but lets be clear only a couple of those kids would have made Rebels.
See you in the Spring, Rebels schedule posted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no nlf tournaments for the rebels? not good enough to play in them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebel parents still stink

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels have their issues... but, RUSH parents and Turtles parents (with their 50 kids running around) are pretty much one in the same, just different colored hooded sweatshirts...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebel issues
1) Great kids
2) Great parent
3) Great coaches
Yeah they really do have issues

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess it’s the on going joke, blame the rebels for everything

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm guessing that this is supposed to be an insult?!?

Rebels have their issues... but, RUSH parents and Turtles parents (with their 50 kids running around) are pretty much one in the same, just different colored hooded sweatshirts...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Coaches. Lets stop. Yes they have won youth travel lax tournaments 3rd i might say. But BM is the biggest choke artist in Suffolk HS lacrosse. Won NOTHING

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebel issues
1) Great kids
2) Great parent
3) Great coaches

I love the comedic stage this forum provides...Rebels-Great Parents... Hilarious. The author has a real sense of humor.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 owns the Rebels now - last year is over. Let me know when Smithtown doesn’t choke against Ward Melville again. Good coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Their Coach runs a very successful HS program, while 91 Coaches are only there b/c they have kids on the team. How many Coaches does 91 have? Seems like there are 5-6 Dads on the sideline yelling nonsense, is that Coaching? Daddy-ball at its best. Good luck on that team, paying to watch all the Coaches’ kids play for free - get me some popcorn!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebel parents, please stop telling us how great your kids are and everyone else is just OK. We get it, your the new kid on the block and want everyone to know your around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Their Coach runs a very successful HS program, while 91 Coaches are only there b/c they have kids on the team. How many Coaches does 91 have? Seems like there are 5-6 Dads on the sideline yelling nonsense, is that Coaching? Daddy-ball at its best. Good luck on that team, paying to watch all the Coaches’ kids play for free - get me some popcorn!

---

this is a really tough call. Collectively, Rebels clearly has the most obnoxious and disliked families and environment. However, 91 has the most obnoxious singular parent (short pudgy guy always yelling on sideline). Luckily these kids are only 9ish, so we get to see this play out for another 9 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels SMASHED the Turtles...we're coming to do the same to your broads next!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no your not

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Rebels SMASHED the Turtles...we're coming to do the same to your broads next!!

The rebels were good last year but this year don’t stand a chance against venom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone should do a little research on who the 91 coaches are...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No research necessary - it’s all out there. Great players do not necessarily make great Coaches. Someone should do a little research and come back with how many Coach’s kids are on that team. Then also research how many of those kids have their friends from PAL on the team? Keep telling yourself it’s not an issue as your little superstar watches and they cash your $4K check. Don’t worry, he’ll get his chance next summer when his skills improve, just keep coming to practice (sound familiar?)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds like your little boy didn't make the team. i heard there was a scrimmage this past weekend between legacy and moooselax. Any details?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 critic, get a life. Not your team, not your problem. Not my team either. Move on and worry about your next paycheck or your own kid. And in fact, stop worrying and just enjoy the lacrosse. In the end all the teams are going to win some and lose some. All teams will lose and gain players. All teams will have some parents gripe about playing time or who is facing off blah, blah blah...Just be happy you are not married to one of those rebel heifers...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
everyone plays on that venom team, they have a lot of depth at every position. it's a lot different than last year's team. stop hating and making things up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually no does not sound familiar at all. You should come to a practice and see how those daddy's treat the kids on the team. And there is absolutely no issue with PAL/friends. Sounds like you are a little bitter buddy. And talk about $ should be banned from the site--if you can't afford it don't pay, thats fine. 4k to some may be $10 to another--make the right choice for your family.

No research necessary - it’s all out there. Great players do not necessarily make great Coaches. Someone should do a little research and come back with how many Coach’s kids are on that team. Then also research how many of those kids have their friends from PAL on the team? Keep telling yourself it’s not an issue as your little superstar watches and they cash your $4K check. Don’t worry, he’ll get his chance next summer when his skills improve, just keep coming to practice (sound familiar?)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#GREATESTPOSTOFALLTIME
91 critic, get a life. Not your team, not your problem. Not my team either. Move on and worry about your next paycheck or your own kid. And in fact, stop worrying and just enjoy the lacrosse. In the end all the teams are going to win some and lose some. All teams will lose and gain players. All teams will have some parents gripe about playing time or who is facing off blah, blah blah...Just be happy you are not married to one of those rebel heifers...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow 91 parents really drinking that kool-aid. Sounds like a total love fest on Venom. We’ll see if those good vibes keep going through the summer, b/c “alot of depth” in the Fall usually turns into a very crowded bench come summer. Good Luck w/ that...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Wow 91 parents really drinking that kool-aid. Sounds like a total love fest on Venom. We’ll see if those good vibes keep going through the summer, b/c “alot of depth” in the Fall usually turns into a very crowded bench come summer. Good Luck w/ that..."

Why do you care? You are the guy that rubber necks at traffic accidents slowing everything down and probably a fire watcher too. Get a life. Your obsession with trolling 91 is comical. The Moose is Loose!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
moose vs 91 is the first game on monday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK, we get it: Rebel’s Moms are loud and obnoxious and 91 is all about friends and family Daddy ball. None of this matters, go look at the 2024 Board: Last year, all the 91 crazies were saying how they are the greatest team ever, they won Denver, then a week later lost to BBL, now it’s all complaints about MD cheating holdbacks. Everyone really needs to slow down since being best in 4th grade will get you a nice pat on the back, that’s it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what kind of lineup is that Monday... E3 is terrible, LB will get killed, and 91s vs Moose is good competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess moose vs 91 will be 2 competitive games, championship included. Other than that, it's a complete waste

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess moose vs 91 will be 2 competitive games, championship included. Other than that, it's a complete waste

so its a waste for the other teams to play each other? They actually completed the schedule pretty fairly so that each team plays only EITHER Venom or Moose. Cant control who signs up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s the new terrible mom rankings? I have it as
Venom fat short out of his mind jerk dad.
Rush moms
Turtles moms
Rebels trough eating moms
Am I missing anyone?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team does your son play for who just made these rankings up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s the new terrible mom rankings? I have it as
Venom fat short out of his mind jerk dad.
Rush moms
Turtles moms
Rebels trough eating moms
Am I missing anyone?

I feel sorry for your wife and kids. You are a total embarrassment. Stay hidden behind your keyboard. It's for the best

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels moms in a class of their own. No issues with any of the other teams. Though Venom short, fat, bald, loud, donk makes watching games near him difficult but he is just dense and passionate, not rude to opposing players in my experience with him being subjected to him.

Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard