Penncrest High School (PA) 2021 Attack Mia George Commits to Virginia Commonwealth University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Penncrest High School (PA) 2021 Attack Mia George of Philly Blast Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Virginia Commonwealth University.

High School: Penncrest High School (Media, PA)
Grad Year: 2021
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Virginia Commonwealth University
Club Team: Philly Blast Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 2019 UA Underclass Tryout All-Star Team, 2019 All-Delco Honorable Mention, 2019 All-Central Honorabale Mention, 2019 National Tournament Philly Team, 2019 WPLL Futures PA Team, 2018 Northstar Invitational Team MVP, 2018 UA Uncommitted 2021 Team, 2018 UA Underclass Tryout All-Star Team, 2018 WPLL Futures PA Team, Varsity Lacrosse Team Starter since Freshman Year
Academic Honors: Class Council Representative, National Honor Society Member, Field Hockey Scholar Athlete Award.
Expected Major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Virginia Commonwealth University, Women's D1? "I chose VCU because I see it as a perfect fit for me academically and athletically. It will be a great challenge that I am excited to take on. I love its location of being in the city of Richmond, the coaches are amazing and I am excited to play with my sister!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank Josie Tomaino for the unconditional support during my recruiting process, all of my coaches for shaping me into the player I am today, and my parents and family for their endless love and support."
What other colleges did you consider? "Duquesne, Delaware, Monmouth & UMBC"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Mia George on her commitment to Virginia Commonwealth University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: