BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 21 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 20 21
Re: Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You won the Blatant B division. With AA players. Good for you, Toolbox.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express does this at every age group.

They use 2024s on their 2025 team. They have 2023s on their 2024 team. See a pattern? Why wouldn’t they do it for 2026 too? Nobody to stop them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Say what you wish. The rumors are false. Coaches running around to find players, and entire top middle line playing, 2025's playing down. It's all jealousy. If you read about any other age group the same things happen in those years also. The top teams always get ridiculed as cheaters. Express is the top team by birth date. Deal with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express does this at every age group.

They use 2024s on their 2025 team. They have 2023s on their 2024 team. See a pattern? Why wouldn’t they do it for 2026 too? Nobody to stop them.

I was just curious, because when we beat them they complain that it's because our kids are older.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Say what you wish. The rumors are false. Coaches running around to find players, and entire top middle line playing, 2025's playing down. It's all jealousy. If you read about any other age group the same things happen in those years also. The top teams always get ridiculed as cheaters. Express is the top team by birth date. Deal with it.

In the B bracket baby. Not in the AA bracket. Deal with it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ooo Yeahh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Md dad here just have a question/ opinion its easy to say Express or 91 best best on LI but how do you guys put Legacy in same class they play in B TOURNAMENTS if they win one game in DE this weekend i will eat my words, they are a nice little B TEAM no disrespect

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Md dad here just have a question/ opinion its easy to say Express or 91 best best on LI but how do you guys put Legacy in same class they play in B TOURNAMENTS if they win one game in DE this weekend i will eat my words, they are a nice little B TEAM no disrespect

How can you say that? Legacy is ranked higher by US Club Lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You won the Blatant B division. With AA players. Good for you, Toolbox.

Deal with this, my kid would be a starter on their AA team. He will never play for them because I cannot stand the antics and “win at all cost” mentality. I understand that there are more important things than winning, like character, honor and loyalty.

To each his own. Good luck to your son.

[/quote

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHAHA US CLUB LAX RANKINGS ..LET ME CHECK THAT OUT,,OH YEAH // 2 WAY BLACK / ECLIPSE / BBL BLACK /PRIMETIME ALL LOST TO TEAMS RANKED BEHIND THEM WHAT A JOKE,,,LEGACY IS A JOKE WOULD NOT BE TOP 5 IN MD B BRACKET

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You won the Blatant B division. With AA players. Good for you, Toolbox.

Deal with this, my kid would be a starter on their AA team. He will never play for them because I cannot stand the antics and “win at all cost” mentality. I understand that there are more important things than winning, like character, honor and loyalty.

[/quote

Of course he would be a starter. You're that guy that tells everyone else how good your son is. You just did it here so don't say you're not that guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly right, Legacy is probably the best of the B teams, or if you want to call them Lower tier of the A teams, depending on who is in a particular tournament they will do well, but against the strongest clubs they will not win. They are a great team though.

Parents of teams with holdbacks and early birthdates should stop the nonsense on how their kids are so great. They are masters of the dojo. When other kids develop and get bigger, they better hope their skills have evolved as well. Many of the players that you disparage in B division will turn out to be division 1 players, and many of the stars that you are kissing their jerks wont play past 11th grade, if you dont think so look at history.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHAHA US CLUB LAX RANKINGS ..LET ME CHECK THAT OUT,,OH YEAH // 2 WAY BLACK / ECLIPSE / BBL BLACK /PRIMETIME ALL LOST TO TEAMS RANKED BEHIND THEM WHAT A JOKE,,,LEGACY IS A JOKE WOULD NOT BE TOP 5 IN MD B BRACKET

Nothing screams sanity more than all caps. With that out of the way, new season & new rankings coming, got to win good games to get a better rank, got it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK "MD Dad". First off, no MD Dad would just randomly start bashing Legacy. I don't think they really care. You are just another troll who's son got cut or left, then the team they left for got beat by Legacy. So when they go 2-1 next weekend in DE (with hopefully a decent game against the Hawks, who are the clear #1 team) you will come on here again eating your words?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote

Of course he would be a starter. You're that guy that tells everyone else how good your son is. You just did it here so don't say you're not that guy.

His playing speaks for itself. I don’t have to tell anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote
[/quote]

Of course he would be a starter. You're that guy that tells everyone else how good your son is. You just did it here so don't say you're not that guy. [/quote]

His playing speaks for itself. I don’t have to tell anyone. [/quote]

You just did twice

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We should treat this forum as something our children might read. It sounds more like children posting vs adults discussing lacrosse and learning from each others experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote

Of course he would be a starter. You're that guy that tells everyone else how good your son is. You just did it here so don't say you're not that guy. [/quote]

His playing speaks for itself. I don’t have to tell anyone. [/quote]

You just did twice[/quote]

Jealous of Express??! You just got smoked by the Tigers in the “championship”. High cost, no playing time and posting the big “L”. Yep. You got me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical DC, so many holdbacks on the Nationals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like a bitter Yankee fan

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably an Express parent as well. When someone else wins they need excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express parents and all the parents at Tristar were great, fact

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lets guess Hawks - Legacy score next weekend if i had to make the line ?? hmmmmmmm i will say Legacy +12 over by half

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express parents and all the parents at Tristar were great, fact

Thanks Express dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express AAAA parent here. Anyone else running into the issue of their kid being way better than all kids around them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How's Igloo looking?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How's Igloo looking?

Who's that? We only talk about express here

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express AAAA parent here. Anyone else running into the issue of their kid being way better than all kids around them?

crickets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

crickets

I'm sure the guy was joking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With no games at the same time on Saturday, will we see 2025 players running to the 2026 field after each game?? That will make for a long day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With no games at the same time on Saturday, will we see 2025 players running to the 2026 field after each game?? That will make for a long day

Yup. Thats exactly what you will see. Just like Tristar.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express will never get out of your head. Jealousy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express will never get out of your head. Jealousy

HAHA, see you Saturday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Competition is going to be a little different. Be interesting to see what happens when that strategy doesn't work. What do you tell the parents then!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like things are falling into place where they left off last year:

Hawks roll 14-0
Primetime crushes 91 MD 8-1
Sweetlax NY beats up on LI Express Haugen 9-4
BBL beats Madlax 3-1
Legacy over Express North 7-4

It will be Hawks over BBL or Sweetlax in finals. Where's Laxachusetts or Tommyknockers? Pretty close to last year's NLF championship field less those 2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks roll 14-0
BBL beats Madlax 3-1

It will be Hawks over BBL or Sweetlax in finals. Where's Laxachusetts or Tommyknockers? Pretty close to last year's NLF championship field less those 2.

As of now will be hawjs vs sweetlax or either bbl or edge. Edge is doing well also. They could beat bbl in 3rd game.
Legacy is doing well also. If they didnt have Hawks in their pool, then I think they would have probably made it to playoffs.
Express Haugen has been schooled. They are one of the weaker teams at this tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks roll 14-0
BBL beats Madlax 3-1

As of now will be hawjs vs sweetlax or either bbl or edge. Edge is doing well also. They could beat bbl in 3rd game.
Legacy is doing well also. If they didnt have Hawks in their pool, then I think they would have probably made it to playoffs.
Express Haugen has been schooled. They are one of the weaker teams at this tournament.

Wow! Edge beat Hawks 7 to 4
Would not have seen that.
And BBL got beat by Sweetlax.
So Edge clawed itself back to the championship even after BBL beat them in the pool play and will now play Sweetlax for the championship.
Wow!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Down go the vaunted Hawks! And then undefeated season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Down go the vaunted Hawks! And then undefeated season.

Sweetlax beat Edge
Defenitely an interesting end to this tournament.
In the end neither MD or LI walked away with the championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Their undefeated season was last year. New year, new season.

Page 14 of 21 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard