BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21
Re: Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It was really pathetic. Coaches running to find players from their other team because they saw they were going to lose to a town team (LILC) in the B bracket of a 6th grade tournament.

The lies are so comical on these forums. I check here more and more often to see what ridiculous comment will be next. Keep them coming.

Fun fact: Literally the worst player on the express b team scored in the game. That’s why the team chased after him at the end of the game. Face it, LILC is t as strong a team as you think.

If that is true why did they bring in the best FOGO kid on Long Island to take all the faceoffs? If it wasn’t necessary bc LILC stinks then please explain that? And what about the best d and attack guy? Why not save their energy so they didn’t get SMOKED by the tigers In the finals. Oh let me guess u will say all the Tigers have drivers licenses. The 2025 /2026 FOGO is what even makes this CoachC team one of the best. Lose him and you are no better than LILC or any other club. .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was really pathetic. Coaches running to find players from their other team because they saw they were going to lose to a town team (LILC) in the B bracket of a 6th grade tournament.

The lies are so comical on these forums. I check here more and more often to see what ridiculous comment will be next. Keep them coming.

Face it, LILC is t as strong a team as you think.

You still didn't refute the facts of what was said. If you put AA players on any team against and with B talent, that raises the level of play for the B talent playing with AA players exponentially over the other team. Without those AA players, does the worst player on Express even get the ball to score?? Unless you can say that no other players from A or AA played on that B team, then Express is running a long con on a lot of people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Face it, LILC is t as strong a team as you think.

If that is true why did they bring in the best FOGO kid on Long Island to take all the faceoffs? If it wasn’t necessary bc LILC stinks then please explain that? And what about the best d and attack guy? Why not save their energy so they didn’t get SMOKED by the tigers In the finals. Oh let me guess u will say all the Tigers have drivers licenses. The 2025 /2026 FOGO is what even makes this CoachC team one of the best. Lose him and you are no better than LILC or any other club. .

LILC is a good town team on their best day. Last time they played Express top team they lost by 15 goals. I do not think CoachC is that worried.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LILC isn't as strong a team as you think.

How do you come on here and qualify a kid as "the worst player"? That'll be a nice surprise for his parents to read.
Class act.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Face it, LILC isnt as strong a team as you think.

LILC is a good town team on their best day. Last time they played Express top team they lost by 15 goals. I do not think CoachC is that worried.

I guess he was worried enough to have his AA players jump in and play on the B team for tge championship

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fun fact: Literally the worst player on the express b team scored in the game. That’s why the team chased after him at the end of the game. Face it, LILC is t as strong a team as you think.

I guess he was worried enough to have his AA players jump in and play on the B team for tge championship

If that’s what you choose to tell yourself so you can sleep at night.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If that’s what you choose to tell yourself so you can sleep at night.

I dont need to tell myself anything. It happened for everyone to see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
LILC is a good town team on their best day. Last time they played Express top team they lost by 15 goals. I do not think CoachC is that worried.[/quote]

I guess he was worried enough to have his AA players jump in and play on the B team for tge championship[/quote]
If that’s what you choose to tell yourself so you can sleep at night. [/quote]
I dont need to tell myself anything. It happened for everyone to see.[/quote]

You are wrong. Deal with it. “Coaches we’re running around.” Nice try fella. LILC is not as good as you think.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should have been Tigers and 91 in the championship. They played a great, well matched game earlier in the day. Congrats to Tigers on their win today.

philly transplant to garden city, was great to see a philly team represent yesterday on the island, nice work tigers eventhough you beat my sons team in championship, well get you next time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LILC is a good town team on their best day. Last time they played Express top team they lost by 15 goals. I do not think CoachC is that worried.[/quote]

I guess he was worried enough to have his AA players jump in and play on the B team for tge championship[/quote]

You are wrong. Deal with it. “Coaches we’re running around.” Nice try fella. LILC is not as good as you think.[/quote]

Dude Im not a LILC parent. Nor am I an Express parent. And there is more than me that have written on this thread. I just made the last 2 stmts. And thats just the facts. Your coach put AA players into the B tournament so he could win the championship. The only reason to do that was because he felt the team could not have won on their own. If you have a better reason to explain why he put his AA players into the game, I am all ears. We all would love to know.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are wrong. Deal with it. “Coaches we’re running around.” Nice try fella. LILC is not as good as you think.[/quote]

Dude Im not a LILC parent. Nor am I an Express parent. And there is more than me that have written on this thread. I just made the last 2 stmts. And thats just the facts. Your coach put AA players into the B tournament so he could win the championship. The only reason to do that was because he felt the team could not have won on their own. If you have a better reason to explain why he put his AA players into the game, I am all ears. We all would love to know. [/quote]

Your IP address says you’re more involved here than you claim.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Moving my kid to express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude Im not a LILC parent. Nor am I an Express parent. And there is more than me that have written on this thread. I just made the last 2 stmts. And thats just the facts. Your coach put AA players into the B tournament so he could win the championship. The only reason to do that was because he felt the team could not have won on their own. If you have a better reason to explain why he put his AA players into the game, I am all ears. We all would love to know. [/quote]

Your IP address says you’re more involved here than you claim. [/quote]

Hilarious. Considering I use a method that constantly chges my ip address.
I guess the team you think I am on must be international. Or maybe a parent who jets around constantly. Today I am in Spain. Where would you like me to be tomorrow. Let me know where you live. I can be there as well with a touch of a button.
You look more foolish every time you respond.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree,Tiger parents understand the game ,kids and parents have respect for good lacrosse, they have a stud player who plays hard and thats how sports work and yes it should have been 91 and Tigers in final, first game was great / wish Hawks parents/players would learn from Laxachusetts and Tiger parents its ok to win , its ok to dominate but do it with class / sportmanship humble ??/ any of those words ever spoken to those Hawk kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has a 40 man team, which is why they have Haugen Black and Haugen Orange, at any time they can choose to put whoever they want on at any particular time. Stop crying about it. Every kid is a AA player or every kid is an A player. The flexibility is there so that kids can play with many other kids and get the best experience. Big deal you want a T shirt but didnt get it, we are getting the best experience with kids playing at multiple levels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really nice for the parents of the kid who scored that you called him "Literally the worst player on the express b team" Classy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has a 40 man team, which is why they have Haugen Black and Haugen Orange, at any time they can choose to put whoever they want on at any particular time. Stop crying about it. Every kid is a AA player or every kid is an A player. The flexibility is there so that kids can play with many other kids and get the best experience. Big deal you want a T shirt but didnt get it, we are getting the best experience with kids playing at multiple levels.

Your not getting experience. What B$.
Your playing your top kids at both A abd B brackets just to win tshirts.
The stuff that comes out of your mouth.
Best experience would ge oractice together. Then split teams equally for tournaments based on skill levels so that everyone gets adequate pkaying time.
Havibg kuds play in both brackets at the same tournament has nothing to do with the kids. It has to do with your coachs ego and his need to win trophies no matter what level.
And its done at the expense of kids who have to sit on the sidelines while they watch other kids who already played in the AA bracket now steal ther time on the field.
You should be ashamed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If they are all the same level, then she should all be in the same bracket at a tournament. Not one up and one down. That completely nullifies the fluid movement of players from one team to another. Why have 2 teams then, if there aren't differences in skill level? It's absurd.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your IP address says you’re more involved here than you claim. [/quote]

LOL 👌

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree,Tiger parents understand the game ,kids and parents have respect for good lacrosse, they have a stud player who plays hard and thats how sports work and yes it should have been 91 and Tigers in final, first game was great / wish Hawks parents/players would learn from Laxachusetts and Tiger parents its ok to win , its ok to dominate but do it with class / sportmanship humble ??/ any of those words ever spoken to those Hawk kids

Wow, do Hawks parents have to pay rent for that space they own in your head

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I get all the things you are saying, but then why enter the one Orange team in a B brackets playing against B teams. I think that's why everyone is crying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I get all the things you are saying, but then why enter the one Orange team in a B brackets playing against B teams. I think that's why everyone is crying.

That's not the issue. The orange team belonged in that bracket, as evidenced by the fact they were losing to LILC. The issue is then having kids from the black team playing in the AA bracket jump into the games when the orange team was losing to save face.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bizarre the way parents are caught up with: how big a kid is and therefore he must too old. How fast a kid is and therefore he must be too old. some kids have better genetics. case in point this age (strict age cutoff mind you) football and hoops at a semi-high level, whole different level of size and speed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's not the issue. The orange team belonged in that bracket, as evidenced by the fact they were losing to LILC. The issue is then having kids from the black team playing in the AA bracket jump into the games when the orange team was losing to save face.

Poor you. Your son didn't get a T-shirt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Had those 3 middies 1 fogo 1 attack and 1 d guy NOT gone into that game LILC would have crushed Express Haugen Orange so if everyone says LILC is just a decent town team I think the joke is on the Express parents that are paying $4K for an avergage b team that can be beat by an town team. I heard LILC is $1K- can that be true? And again without that stud FOGO even the double A team is just a decent club. My money is on 91 to be the best LI team. Express does well in LI tourneys but once they cross the Throgs Neck they get crushed. 91 plays as a team and has depth. And everyone sees the field. Im sure many of the 40 express kids got t shirts but didn't see the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Call the coach of the team. Why complain here? Just venting? Tell him directly to his face at a tournament or on the phone if you feel so strongly. Not trying to be a donk here but c'mon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's not the issue. The orange team belonged in that bracket, as evidenced by the fact they were losing to LILC. The issue is then having kids from the black team playing in the AA bracket jump into the games when the orange team was losing to save face.[/quote]

Call the coach of the team. Why complain here? Just venting? Tell him directly to his face at a tournament or on the phone if you feel so strongly. Not trying to be a donk here but c'mon. [/quote]

this forum is for aa lacrosse go to b-rank forum somewhere else please

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So they are going to have 40 kids on the sidelines when they go to NAL in 2 weeks? I guess more than 40 if 2025 is in between games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Had those 3 middies 1 fogo 1 attack and 1 d guy NOT gone into that game LILC would have crushed Express Haugen Orange so if everyone says LILC is just a decent town team I think the joke is on the Express parents that are paying $4K for an avergage b team that can be beat by an town team. I heard LILC is $1K- can that be true? And again without that stud FOGO even the double A team is just a decent club. My money is on 91 to be the best LI team. Express does well in LI tourneys but once they cross the Throgs Neck they get crushed. 91 plays as a team and has depth. And everyone sees the field. Im sure many of the 40 express kids got t shirts but didn't see the field.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel good. Express troll. Your sweet boy must've ben cut. You'll say he wasn't to save face though.
FYI - 91 and Express scrimmaged already this year. Express won.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really nice for the parents of the kid who scored that you called him "Literally the worst player on the express b team" Classy

Ha, I thought the same thing. Hopefully, unlike us, they don't know that this site exists.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91, legacy, express, who is best of 2026

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel good. Express troll. Your sweet boy must've ben cut. You'll say he wasn't to save face though.

Believe what you want. Have fun in Delaware.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No dog in this fight. I have seen a ton of facts stated that kids from the AA or A team came to play on the B team. Just refute that with facts and the argument is over. I have seen multiple people identify the 3 kids that were pulled from one team to the other (fogo, attack and defense) but the only defense of that is some iteration of "sorry your kid didn't get a shirt" Can you 100% say that the kids playing on the AA and A team did not play on the B team. That ends it. And if they did, then that is hilarious and congrats on the shirts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another Express parent who only cares about winning. My feeling is that 91 is the better team. They are a tougher team and it showed this weekend when they played the Tigers.

Anyone who knows anything about lacrosse knows that pre-season scrimmages aren’t about who wins or loses. It is an opportunity to evaluate your players. What works and what doesn’t work? Who has chemistry and who doesn’t? Can express win without playing 2025 players? And I’m not referring to their FOGO. And any Express parent who wants to come on here and proclaim that Express is the better team better hope that the 2025s don’t have a game at the same time as your 2026s. Because without your FOGO, it won’t even be close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another Express parent who only cares about winning. My feeling is that 91 is the better team. They are a tougher team and it showed this weekend when they played the Tigers.

Anyone who knows anything about lacrosse knows that pre-season scrimmages aren’t about who wins or loses. It is an opportunity to evaluate your players. What works and what doesn’t work? Who has chemistry and who doesn’t? Can express win without playing 2025 players? And I’m not referring to their FOGO. And any Express parent who wants to come on here and proclaim that Express is the better team better hope that the 2025s don’t have a game at the same time as your 2026s. Because without your FOGO, it won’t even be close.

So does Express 2026 play with Express 2025 players when possible???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's not the issue. The orange team belonged in that bracket, as evidenced by the fact they were losing to LILC. The issue is then having kids from the black team playing in the AA bracket jump into the games when the orange team was losing to save face.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
So does Express 2026 play with Express 2025 players when possible???[/quote]

It sounds like that is what he is saying. But that would be the same as using a holdback. They wouldnt do that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s crazy how everyone is express obsessed. This must be the craziest thread on this website. I had no idea there were so many psychos next to me on the sidelines. Gotta keep my head on a swivel I guess

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I actually don’t obsess over Express.. I do, however, detest delusional parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s crazy how everyone is express obsessed. This must be the craziest thread on this website. I had no idea there were so many psychos next to me on the sidelines. Gotta keep my head on a swivel I guess

You must be new here. You've come to the perfect spot if you want to see adults obsess over 11/12 year old lacrosse though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't see how its cheating if we have 40 players. Coach can decide when and where to play them. Everyone was told that people would be going to certain tournaments some based on availability etc. So because it was tristar and everyone is there, the schedules were arranged so that it basically was one team of 40 guys. When we were in Blatant there was only one team. By the way we won that one also. And a roster was made. Another roster of kids will go to delaware and it will be more then 20 (half of 40),, but not all 40 will go. All the games were good games, the team in the A division would have likely beat some of the other teams in AA division as well. Express has two teams that are basically AA.

Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard