BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
Re: 2013 Oyster Bay Lacrosse League
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree!! Schedule please!!
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I liked it better when everyone was complaining about the lack of a schedule for this league... Its Wednesday and no schedule and not one post, have we lost focus? Focus people!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We need a schedule for tob this week please!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously know nothing about the club history on LI. Your top club (im guessing Express) was started when a certain someone left team LI to start it. Jesters was started by someone who left express with his team. 91 2018 Orange was part of express when the coach left and became a director at 91. The Lizards were formed by a parent who left off express. fl$ was started by the guy who left the Lizards. So what does that all mean? Nothing. Now shut your mouth and get back in your trailer GUY... [/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
seriously, whats up with the schedule. Why No schedule until the last min every week. I have a 13 year old, with piles of invites on top of the other games, it would be nice to just get some info before Friday PLEASE!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen!!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OBLL Week 7 April 27th & 28th

SATURDAY SCHEDULE

FIELD OF DREAMS IN MASSAPEQUA

SATURDAY April 27th
TIME TEAM VS. TEAM
10AM LI OUTLAWS 2020 Silver RVC 3/4
11AM LI OUTLAWS 2020 Black JESTERS 2020
12PM TEAM IGLOO 2022 LI EXPRESS 2022 TERPS
1PM LI OUTLAWS 2019 SILVER LI EXPRESS 2019 TERPS
2PM VIPERS 5TH 2020 WOLVERINES
3PM fl$ 2018 TEAM TIGER NORTHPORT 2018
4PM fl$ 2019 TEAM 91 2019 WHITE
5PM LI OUTLAWS 2019 SILVER TEAM 91 2019 WHITE
6PM JESTERS 4 LI EXPRESS 2020 TERPS
7PM
8PM

Johns Burns Massapequa

SATURDAY April 27th
TIME TEAM VS. TEAM

1PM LI EXPRESS 2020 TERPS LI RIPTIDE 2019
2PM LI RIPTIDE 2018 ORANGE TEAM 91 2018 RAIDERS
3PM LI RIPTIE 2018 GREEN TEAM 91 2018 WHITE
4PM TEAM REVOLUTION 2019 HARBORFIELDS GREEN MACHINE 2019
5PM TEAM IGLOO 2021 TEAM NORTHPORT 2021 ADKINSON
6PM North Shore Warriors 2018 VIPERS 7
7PM North Shore Midshipmen 2017 TEAM 91 2017
8PM Jesters Black 2017 TEAM LI WALSH

Sunday Schedule APRIL 28th

CANTIAGUE PARK

Sunday April 28th
TIME TEAM VS. TEAM
8AM LI OUTLAWS 2018 BLACK TOP SIDE SNIPERS 7/8
9AM VIPERS 5TH TOP SIDE SNIPERS 5/6
10AM LI OUTLAWS 2017 SILVER TOP SIDE SNIPERS 7/8
11AM JESTERS 5 TOP SIDE SNIPERS 5/6
12PM LI EXPRESS 2018 WOLVERINES JESTERS 2018

John Burns Park

Sunday April 28th
TIME TEAM VS. TEAM
430PM LI OUTLAWS 2018 Silver Team LI 2018 Red
530PM GLADIATORS LI EXPRESS 2017 TERPS BLACK
630PM RVC 7/8 B JESTERS B

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
seriously, whats up with the schedule. Why No schedule until the last min every week. I have a 13 year old, with piles of invites on top of the other games, it would be nice to just get some info before Friday PLEASE!!

Speak to your coach or club - they know the deal. It's been like this for years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2017 Gladiators vs 2017 Terps Black...this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously, two weeks in a row there are no games for our team? Is that usual?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No call your coach

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No call your coach

OBLL tries to accomodate a lot of coache's requestes for times, dates etc. As a result often there are no games, doubleheaders, playing the same team 2 weeks in a row etc. If OBLL decided to accomodate no requests you would have a game every week, you would forfeit many of them b/c you would have half your team at a town tournament, on vacation etc. OBLL juggles a lot of things and in my opinion does a decent job with it. You probably arent playing 2 weeks in a row b/c your coach requested you play certain dates.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with the comment above. I think Mike C does a great job in trying to accommodate all teams. Next couple of weekends are communions if you live in the real world and teams will have conflicts. While we all would like set schedules not sure it would work with all the tournaments and other lax going on. Try assuming they are trying to do the right thing. Not as easy as you think. I have no ties to anyone just stating facts as I know them.i

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you can't commit your team to play a normal spring schedule than you shouldn't put them in the league!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The OBLL is very accommodating and does a decent job with trying to please all the teams. If you commit to play spring league you need to be flexible, think about next weekend when ProPlayer has their tournament, I am sure we will see teams playing later in the day or not playing that week. Works for us most of the time, sometimes it conflicts with dinner plans or visits to grandparents. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's not a matter of committing to a normal spring schedule. A normal schedule would be fine. But it's not a normal schedule. A normal schedule would have set times every week so everyone knows who, when & where they are playing. Then parents could plan better instead of finding out Wednesday night or Thursday afternoon.
If you can't commit your team to play a normal spring schedule than you shouldn't put them in the league!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's not a matter of committing to a normal spring schedule. A normal schedule would be fine. But it's not a normal schedule. A normal schedule would have set times every week so everyone knows who, when & where they are playing. Then parents could plan better instead of finding out Wednesday night or Thursday afternoon.

That was my point. People are defending the horrendous way the OBLL is run saying it benefits the teams needing special scheduling. I say it should be a regular schedule put out in 2-3 wk intervals and if teams can't make the games they shouldn't register.
People seem to forget the SPRING is the lacrosse season not the summer!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys half of the conflicts are other lacrosse commitments.

That was my point. People are defending the horrendous way the OBLL is run saying it benefits the teams needing special scheduling. I say it should be a regular schedule put out in 2-3 wk intervals and if teams can't make the games they shouldn't register.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I misunderstood you. I apologize. I agree on a set schedule so parents can plan ahead.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I noticed that the fantastic Jesters Black team is playing a U13 team long island this weekend. Maybe the Jesters requested to play a team that is almost entirely 2018 after the beat down they took last week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I noticed that the fantastic Jesters Black team is playing a U13 team long island this weekend. Maybe the Jesters requested to play a team that is almost entirely 2018 after the beat down they took last week.

Which fantastic team does your son play for ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why are you so mean?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you bash little boys, big tough man? Clearly, you never played a sport in your life. You are a small man. A yellow belly coward, who would never speak this way to anyone's face. Keep running your mouth, someone will figure out who are. How will you hide then?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like finally the weather this weekend should be great for some weekend lacrosse!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you bash little boys, big tough man? Clearly, you never played a sport in your life. You are a small man. A yellow belly coward, who would never speak this way to anyone's face. Keep running your mouth, someone will figure out who are. How will you hide then?

NOBODY has an issue with the boys!!! It's the organization that people don't like!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NOBODY has an issue with the boys!!! It's the organization that people don't like!

Are you a Jesters parent? Have you taken a poll of the parents and players about whether the like the organization. ? If you are not or havent, stop stirring the pot and let the coaches and director do their jobs and the kids play. It was one game. In the end the free market will determine if the Jesters organization is succesful at this or any age group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NOBODY has an issue with the boys!!! It's the organization that people don't like! [/quote]

What "people"? if you are a member of the organization...leave.... if not, I really don't see why you would have any issue at all???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then call the Director and have it out with him. He invited you to do so. Some of us have kids on other teams in the jester organization and we're tired of hearing this. Many of us have come on here and stated we are happy with our teams, the Director, and the organization. You obviously have a beef of some sort. If you don't, then stop bad mouthing the organization. It is made up young men and boys who are very dedicated to the game. So when you bash the club, you bash the boys. Get it??? Some teams are better than others, get over it. No different than any other club out there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then call the Director and have it out with him. He invited you to do so. Some of us have kids on other teams in the jester organization and we're tired of hearing this. Many of us have come on here and stated we are happy with our teams, the Director, and the organization. You obviously have a beef of some sort. If you don't, then stop bad mouthing the organization. It is made up young men and boys who are very dedicated to the game. So when you bash the club, you bash the boys. Get it??? Some teams are better than others, get over it. No different than any other club out there.

You're WRONG! Speaking the truth is in no way bashing children or questioning the love of the game!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No. He's right! If you have a kid here and are unhappy, leave. If you don't, shut it. Whining and complaining is just embarrassing. Seems to be a lot of happy people here. If you are not one of them, move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No. He's right! If you have a kid here and are unhappy, leave. If you don't, shut it. Whining and complaining is just embarrassing. Seems to be a lot of happy people here. If you are not one of them, move on.

From reading the comments it seems pretty obvious there are a lot of unhappy people not happy as you said!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're WRONG! Speaking the truth is in no way bashing children or questioning the love of the game!

Ok, now read slowly here. What you are calling the truth is your second hand rambling about what you overheard. Yet the people who's kids are in the organization and are happy with it, that's not true... WOW. See you're not speaking the truth about the whole organization, and yes you are bashing children who are trying to get better a sport they love. I guess you just can argue with stupid?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Absolutely dreadful thread.

Next topic, please

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The gladiators are nonprofit and are coached by one of the player's dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So did the 2017 jesters win last night.?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes the Jesters black won last night by 6 goals

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won between Igloo 2022 and Smash?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

4-1 Jesters

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gladiators beat terps black 8-4

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gladiators beat terps black 8-4

Holy cow, did you post that from your phone at the field? Or wait till you got home? lol.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some really good 2017 talent on both teams. Good lacrosse on a nice spring day.

Like Reply Quote
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard