BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
Re: Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Taz traveled to mass to play 3 B teams. No playoffs, what a waste

Did they spend your money?

Not about the money. Why not play Laxachusetts Green to get a competitive game. After all it’s the same team that beat you last summer.

New year, new team, get over it son

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many Taz kids on Launch this weekend? Such a joke.
Alot of great additions to Launch this year. Keepi working hard boys!!

Half the team is new and there already was talent there, I'm curious to see how Launch stacks up at the end of the season. Right now they're a "new" team with all of the pitfalls and it shows a lot in their offense. Once they work out the kinks it will be interesting to see how well they perform. Can Legacy pull off having both an AA and an A team in 2024 like 91 has with Bandits and Warriors in 2023? That would make Taz stronger in the long run for sure.

The 2023 91 teams are really the exception to the rule. I don't know if I can think of any other situation where a club has two competitive clubs on a grade level. I hope Legacy can pull it off. It will only be better for LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you're so interested why don't you check the scores. Taz beat the same teams Lax green played by more than double the score.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2024 Crabs over Mad Lax 7-5 today in the cold rain.

Fall ball doesn't count. Kids playing football. Madlax is still undefeated. Nuff said.

That is one way to look at it. The other fact is that the Crabs do what the Crabs do. The 2022 team became the 2023 last year and vaulted to the top. Maybe the left over '23's are now 2024 team. Either way, at least Madlax plays games in tough conditions #wolfpackupandgo

Frankly I'm surprised that not all DMV clubs follow Madlax' formula. If Crabs did in fact do that, good for them. They and others were probably sick and tired of getting embarrassed by ML.

Fall ball doesn't count. Kids playing football. Madlax is still undefeated. Nuff said.

That is one way to look at it. The other fact is that the Crabs do what the Crabs do. The 2022 team became the 2023 last year and vaulted to the top. Maybe the left over '23's are now 2024 team. Either way, at least Madlax plays games in tough conditions #wolfpackupandgo

Frankly I'm surprised that not all DMV clubs follow Madlax' formula. If Crabs did in fact do that, good for them. They and others were probably sick and tired of getting embarrassed by ML.

Very true. It’s helped Madlax a bunch. Great formula. Use a 2023 team to play 2024 teams. Takeaway the 2023 players and Madlax doesn’t win a game all year.and gets completely demolished by every on age team from the island. Yeah, it’s the only thing that makes them remotely competitive... 15 and 16 year olds playing 12 and 13 year olds. Kinda embarrassing too, though, no?

What a joke. The Maryland “formula” for success is to take a team that is a grade higher, and play in a bracket that is a grade lower. Pure freaking genius! The Maryland “formula”!! I got an idea! How about you take a bunch of on grade, on age kids and make them better! Answer: Because Maryland teams, plain and simple, can’t! Or they would be doing it, now wouldn’t they, cheater Maryland holdback parents? But what if that’s not enough, and a team is still losing?!! Answer: Take kids that are a grade higher, on other teams! Now that is a REAL formula for success, isn’t it Madlax holdback parents?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very true. It’s helped Madlax a bunch. Great formula. Use a 2023 team to play 2024 teams. Takeaway the 2023 players and Madlax doesn’t win a game all year.and gets completely demolished by every on age team from the island. Yeah, it’s the only thing that makes them remotely competitive... 15 and 16 year olds playing 12 and 13 year olds. Kinda embarrassing too, though, no?

What a joke. The Maryland “formula” for success is to take a team that is a grade higher, and play in a bracket that is a grade lower. Pure freaking genius! The Maryland “formula”!! I got an idea! How about you take a bunch of on grade, on age kids and make them better! Answer: Because Maryland teams, plain and simple, can’t! Or they would be doing it, now wouldn’t they, cheater Maryland holdback parents? But what if that’s not enough, and a team is still losing?!! Answer: Take kids that are a grade higher, on other teams! Now that is a REAL formula for success, isn’t it Madlax holdback parents?

Good point. Why play fair, when you can cheat and get ahead that way. Makes perfect sense, to some. Others like to win the old fashion way, work hard and get better.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ML always looks for the easy road. Just look at the schedule for this weekend at Battle on the Bay. Lots of quality teams to test yourself but they play the lesser teams to guarantee a spot in finals. They are a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ML always looks for the easy road. Just look at the schedule for this weekend at Battle on the Bay. Lots of quality teams to test yourself but they play the lesser teams to guarantee a spot in finals. They are a joke.

ML made them change schedule. ML in tailspin after losing to Crabs last weekend. Really disappointed that BoB organizers caved. Pools are total joke. ML in pool with 3 cupcake teams. Other pool of 6 is completely stacked and only 2 go through. Just goes to show the lengths ML will go to win a t-shirt. Doesn't give a hoot about player development or building character. Just growing the sham.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t understand.

Why detest on kids/teams that live in a states with different grade/age rules. They didn’t make the age cutoff rules for the state.

Likewise, for kids/teams in these states, why not setup a game to play same age kids from other clubs...just for fun, to see how well the kids/teams stack up, and possibly identify areas of development opportunities for kids/teams.

Personally, I’d love to see a WSYL style tournament take place in Philly, to take the cost of travel to Denver out of the equation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
North American Lacrosse 2019 Fall Invitational brackets are up, Madlax is going down, BBL Elite will take them!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ML made them change schedule. ML in tailspin after losing to Crabs last weekend. Really disappointed that BoB organizers caved. Pools are total joke. ML in pool with 3 cupcake teams. Other pool of 6 is completely stacked and only 2 go through. Just goes to show the lengths ML will go to win a t-shirt. Doesn't give a hoot about player development or building character. Just growing the sham.

Express did exact same thing in their Tri State tourney last summer. Put themselves in a cup cake division and all competitive teams in a different division. Then they were crushed in first round of playoffs. And I mean CRUSHED! An embarrassment of a game. The lesson? Eventually, what goes around, comes around.

Next question: How many players from their 2023 DC Dogs team are coming?

Another question: How do the holdbacks that are displaced by these true 2023 players feel about riding the pines every time these non-paying guest players feel like showing up? Still feeling “Madlax for life”?? I’d love to hear how holdbacks (cheaters) feel when the shoe is on the other foot and their position, that they stole from an on age player, is stolen by a true 2023 player (another cheater).

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From Maryland. No one likes ML. They are a disgrace to youth lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, they won't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They really are. If there ever is a governing body over youth lacrosse, the very first order of business should be to disband the Madlax organization and all teams like them. The second order of business would be to make youth lacrosse an honest sport, by making it age based, like all other sports. The third order of business would be to figure out a way to change its well earned reputation of being the sport of the privileged, which has been supported and strengthened by the infrastructure of the sport... the big business of youth lacrosse. But disbanding arrogantly abusive cancers like Madlax has to be priority one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They really are. If there ever is a governing body over youth lacrosse, the very first order of business should be to disband the Madlax organization and all teams like them. The second order of business would be to make youth lacrosse an honest sport, by making it age based, like all other sports. The third order of business would be to figure out a way to change its well earned reputation of being the sport of the privileged, which has been supported and strengthened by the infrastructure of the sport... the big business of youth lacrosse. But disbanding arrogantly abusive cancers like Madlax has to be priority one.

Wow, I saw the Madlax spectacle this weekend. I thought the rumors were just that, rumors. No, it’s full on laughable. What a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard the best player on ML switched clubs to NL and maybe a few others from that team left too. Does anyone know the reason? NL was pretty good before and this probably makes the 24's very interesting in the spring and summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard the best player on ML switched clubs to NL and maybe a few others from that team left too. Does anyone know the reason? NL was pretty good before and this probably makes the 24's very interesting in the spring and summer.

NL lost to Dukes Nationals and then to ML during a shortened semi final game. They didn’t look very interesting!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, I saw the Madlax spectacle this weekend. I thought the rumors were just that, rumors. No, it’s full on laughable. What a joke.

Care to elaborate on what you witnessed?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NL lost to Dukes Nationals and then to ML during a shortened semi final game. They didn’t look very interesting!

Duke is another team full of early 2005 birthdays so not surprising.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Three cupcake teams? Looks like Maddog didn't have a problem with Dukes and ML handled NL. I don't think the "best player" that moved from ML to NL even had a point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smart people know useless information: But Legacy was asked by the tournament director to go up there and play. Laxachussets didn't have their full team and asked to have schedule switched. And 3D New England and NH Tomahawks are both A teams not B teams, the issue isn't who they played it was how well they played. Then again they could just stay local play up in Mylacrossetournaments B Level events and blow out really bad Long Island C teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasn't Legacy the team that chocked at Denver?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 WP vs Express A, whats the spread for this game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Choked”? I wouldn’t call it that.

“Quit”? Yes.

Quit in the 2nd quarter. A complete 2nd quarter collapse of epic proportions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares? WSYL is over. You can sit back and wait to Junior year in HS before recruiting begins.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Quit”? Yes.

Do not take the bait.!!! just another IMMATURE ADULT!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Quit”? Yes.

Excuse me? Bait? That wasn’t the worst performance in the history of the WSYL championship games? That wasn’t a display of a comprehensive, colossal, cumulative team giving up? The most embarrassing lacrosse defeat ever televised on national TV? Should I continue? You telling me any of those statements are fabricated or embellished?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares? WSYL is over. You can sit back and wait to Junior year in HS before recruiting begins.

Bro. Is there any point to that post? Sounds like you’re off your meds again, because that made no sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Three cupcake teams? Looks like Maddog didn't have a problem with Dukes and ML handled NL. I don't think the "best player" that moved from ML to NL even had a point.

Cupcake teams?
Semi final ended 9 min early - Dukes was down 0-3 at half - score was 3-4 at stoppage for weather. I would not say Maddog didn’t have a problem. Dukes was short face off guy and lefty attk. Still would have won.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
but didn't

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Quit”? Yes.

Excuse me? Bait? That wasn’t the worst performance in the history of the WSYL championship games? That wasn’t a display of a comprehensive, colossal, cumulative team giving up? The most embarrassing lacrosse defeat ever televised on national TV? Should I continue? You telling me any of those statements are fabricated or embellished?

Man, they shoulda just #WolfPackUpAndLeave. If only they knew that was acceptable, they could have caught an earlier flight back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Quit”? Yes.

Yes you forgot to mention how Pathetic of a human being you really are that you need to bash 12 and 13 year kids on a public forum to make yourself feel good inside. Thanks for being our number one fan .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Quit”? Yes.

History. the Tournament is not even 5 years old. History .. come on guy go back to bed.. WSYL is overrated. Yes was a bad lacrosse game, showing. so Whats your point. Trying to stir the pot as usual . You need to grow up. Try to be positive . WSYL. does nothing, absolutly nothing for anyone of those kids. . It just a very expensive Experience that will prob end in 2 years. Thanks thoughts. Must make you feel powerful to bash 12-13 year old kids on BOTC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good teams at the North American down in Delaware this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your team is not from DMV and going to NAL this weekend, set your expectations now so that you don't go back here and complain about holdbacks this and that (actually, go ahead bec you will anyway). Simply wrap your mind around the fact that your boys are about to play against mostly HS freshmen aged players from Maryland and DC. Also this is fall ball and many players are probably playing playoff or championship football and those players are typically the best athletes in their teams. So keep it real bec Im keeping it real. Hope for competitive games all around. I think game of the day will be Madlax vs Taz in the semis (btw Taz drew an easy group). It will be ML - 91 in the finals with ML taking the t-shirts. If you disagree, go ahead and change my mind. I'm looking forward to your response.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your team is not from DMV and going to NAL this weekend, set your expectations now so that you don't go back here and complain about holdbacks this and that (actually, go ahead bec you will anyway). Simply wrap your mind around the fact that your boys are about to play against mostly HS freshmen aged players from Maryland and DC. Also this is fall ball and many players are probably playing playoff or championship football and those players are typically the best athletes in their teams. So keep it real bec Im keeping it real. Hope for competitive games all around. I think game of the day will be Madlax vs Taz in the semis (btw Taz drew an easy group). It will be ML - 91 in the finals with ML taking the t-shirts. If you disagree, go ahead and change my mind. I'm looking forward to your response.

It’s more than three days before the tournament, and you are already making excuses for when Madlax loses this weekend to, as you said, “mostly HS freshman age players.” And why are you stalking the LI thread about possibly beating teams that are up to two year younger. If my son were on a disgraceful, cheater team like Madlax, can’t say that I would take any pride in beating teams that are one to two years younger. Think I’d be laying pretty low. But my kids team would never do that. If anything, they would play up a year, for the challenge. Why doesn’t Madlax ever do that? Bigger question: why dont your HS age kids ever play on age? Scared of the beating, huh? My money is on Taz this weekend. The FAR younger team. But the far BETTER team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bro, try to keep your stories straight. You’re telling us that Madlax is mostly HS freshman age players. Then you tell us that Madlax doesn’t have many holdbacks. Which is it? Rhetorical question. We all know. But here’s a real question. How many of the 2023 DC Dog players are coming? Never mind. I’ll ask my kid. I’m sure the Madlax players have already posted that information on Instagram. Do me a favor. Hey these kids Madlax helmets. The 2023 DCDog helmets are annoying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s more than three days before the tournament, and you are already making excuses for when Madlax loses this weekend to, as you said, “mostly HS freshman age players.” And why are you stalking the LI thread about possibly beating teams that are up to two year younger. If my son were on a disgraceful, cheater team like Madlax, can’t say that I would take any pride in beating teams that are one to two years younger. Think I’d be laying pretty low. But my kids team would never do that. If anything, they would play up a year, for the challenge. Why doesn’t Madlax ever do that? Bigger question: why dont your HS age kids ever play on age? Scared of the beating, huh? My money is on Taz this weekend. The FAR younger team. But the far BETTER team.

Oh god, anyone else but you. This post was specifically not for your reading. I should have asterisked it. Anyone else have any comments around high level competition this weekend.. and not about age. anyone?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz boys are back! Looking to do some serious damage down in Delaware this weekend. Sure to be a lot of carnage! And the t-shirt goes to...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz boys are back! Looking to do some serious damage down in Delaware this weekend. Sure to be a lot of carnage! And the t-shirt goes to...

Now we're talking. Cannot wait to see Taz play this weekend when they showcase their new weapons. You're predicting carnage are you? bold. but I encourage it here. Notice 91 WP won't touch this tourney with a 10 foot pole. I inquired around my LI sources and they told me that WP only tries to play in any mylaxtourney.com events if they can help it. I get that.. it's business. Now at least I know that they're not truly ducking top level competition. No worries there. Taz dad, do you know if the bracket your team drew was random? or did Legacy set it that way. Just curious is all bec it seem the teams in there are not in the top and figure your team would like to play tougher competition. Should be a good lax weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your Madlax cheater team is two years older than our teams. Nobody cares about your crappy bunch of 2022’s. Go play an on age game. Just once! Or maybe the 2023 DCDogs. Wonder which team the DCDog players would be on. Hmmm.

I noticed that the 2023 Madlax DC Dogs are going to Delaware this weekend. So once again, Madlax 2024 will be cheating with 2023 DCDog players, just like many tournaments last summer, to include the NLF in July.

DCDog-LaxinItUp.

Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard