Central Bucks South (PA) 2021 Defense Christian Manibo of Team 11 Commits to Stockton University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Central Bucks South (PA) 2021 Defense Christian Manibo of Team 11 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Stockton University.

High School: Central Bucks South (Warrington, PA)
Grad Year: 2021
Position: Defense
College Committed to: Stockton University
Club Team: Team 11
Lacrosse Honors: All-League Honorable Mention, 2x Varsity letterman (Freshman & Sophomore year), Trilogy 24 All-Star Game Selection, Maverik Showcase.
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Stockton University, Men's D3? "Loved everything about the campus. Only good things were said about the lacrosse program and coaches. Not only will I be able to play lacrosse there but I'll be doing it alongside former high school and childhood teammates. As I will be majoring in Business Management, Stockton's business program is at the top of its class."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thank you to my parents who sacrificed so much for me to be in the position that I am today and to all of my coaches who pushed me to get better and still push me today - especially to Coach Chris Jacobsen who always believed in me and always saw potential in me. He always saw room for improvement when it came to my style of play and he is a big reason why I am the player I am today."
What other colleges did you consider? "Temple, West Virginia, Cabrini & Ursinus"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Christian Manibo on his commitment to Stockton University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: