Manasquan (NJ) 2021 Goalie Kate Montalto of T3 Lacrosse Commits to Villanova University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Manasquan (NJ) 2021 Goalie Kate Montalto of T3 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Villanova University.

High School: Manasquan (Manasquan, NJ)
Grad Year: 2021
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Villanova University
Club Team: T3 Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Women’s Young Gun Junior Watchlist (Inside Lacrosse Magazine, 2019); High School All American (Lacrosse Magazine, 2019); Three-time Under Armour All America Underclass Team (NJ) (2017,2018, 2019)All-Shorel Shore Conference, First Team; Top Sophomores in NJ (NJ.com, 2019); 2019 US Lacrosse School Girls Team (NJ-South); Top Goalie to Watch in NJ (NJ.com, 2019); Double Varsity Letterman as Freshman & Sophomore (Lacrosse, Basketball) T3 Elite 2021 All-Star Team (2019); Selected for Under Armour 150 (2019); NJ Top Freshman to Watch (2018); Monmouth University Women in Sports Honoree (2017)
Academic Honors: Honors Student, 4.0 GPA
Expected Major: Criminal Justice & Law Enforcement
Why did you choose Villanova University, Women's D1? "I loved the team camaraderie, coaches and the sports pride at Villanova. The coaches also have a great understanding of the goalie position. The academics and school size were also very important and fit what I was looking for. Villanova has a great alumni network which is also great and liked the location from home."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "My parents for always believing in me, and being on the sidelines for every game win or lose. My T3 Coaches Kelly Knapp and Chris Raichle. A special thank you to my personal goalie coaches, Evan Mager and Tyler Ornstein... and a shoutout to Coach Tom Reilly for telling my parents “I had something special in 5th grade”."
What other colleges did you consider? "Rutgers, UConn, Ohio State, UNH & Marquette"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Kate Montalto on her commitment to Villanova University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: