BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21
Re: Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The 2025 fogo plays UP... he is really 2026. From his mom. Xxxxx

Kid is great player but I hope you realize coach C is using him like a rag doll. If my math is correct he played in 8-10 games yesterday... Let him be a kid.... Already watched him breakdown on sidelines last year...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express has a forty man team, all the parents were told the deal, if they don't like it they will leave for other teams or be booted off next year. With a 40 man roster, you can try to play and use whoever you want to there are no rules to this. Stop all the crying, be happy there were competitive games for all, and that no one was being blown out by 20 goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHAHHAHA
I will make one observation, and i am sure all the out of new york teams will be crying about. The tiger team should be embarrassed if they think all those kids were born in 2008. Play with whoever you want, my concern is that with the age and size of some of these kids that someone who is of proper age is going to get hurt. other then that i am sure no one cares.
2025 playing on Outlaws today. The cheating in this sport is getting out of control. Coaches and parents should be ashamed of themselves. How does your 7th grader explain to his friends that he plays on a 6th grade team? Do you think that doesn’t effect him in some way? When a kid gets injured by an older player, I hope the parents sue the tourney and win big. Sadly, it is the only way things are going to change.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is sad that even the kids that are on the b team still don't play because he has the a players playing for both teams. Let the b team be just that - a B team!

Every kid on the B team plays. Go to the tournament tomorrow and watch if you don't want to take my word for it.

That is completely false. CoachC played his top AA players in both divisions today. Parents of Express kids on the sidelines were complaining it was ridiculous. Teams entered the single A division to play single A teams and be competitive. And parents like myself put their kids on the single A team bc they want them to see the field and play other single A teams. But CoachC was afraid of losing so he cheated. These kids are 11 and this behavior is sad for them to witness.

Not an Express parent. But I want to say goid for you for speaking up about whats happening.
I had no doubt he was going to do that when you saw how he scheduled the games for both teams. It was clear he was going to have his AA kids running back and forth between both teams.
He shoumd be ashamed. And B teans playing who paud for the singke A bracket should be asking fir a refund from Tristate. Its disgusting manipulating that much in your own tournament.
LILC congrats because truly you were the championship winner here and got robbed.

Love when a disgruntled express parent starts off with saying “ not an express parent” - ooooooook, we all believe you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your son is a terrific player, he is a real talent! Keep up the hard work.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is sad that even the kids that are on the b team still don't play because he has the a players playing for both teams. Let the b team be just that - a B team!

Every kid on the B team plays. Go to the tournament tomorrow and watch if you don't want to take my word for it.

That is completely false. CoachC played his top AA players in both divisions today. Parents of Express kids on the sidelines were complaining it was ridiculous. Teams entered the single A division to play single A teams and be competitive. And parents like myself put their kids on the single A team bc they want them to see the field and play other single A teams. But CoachC was afraid of losing so he cheated. These kids are 11 and this behavior is sad for them to witness.

Not an Express parent. But I want to say goid for you for speaking up about whats happening.
I had no doubt he was going to do that when you saw how he scheduled the games for both teams. It was clear he was going to have his AA kids running back and forth between both teams.
He shoumd be ashamed. And B teans playing who paud for the singke A bracket should be asking fir a refund from Tristate. Its disgusting manipulating that much in your own tournament.
LILC congrats because truly you were the championship winner here and got robbed.

The negative drunk dad strikes again. Read this again in the morning when you’re sober.

You’re clearly a parent from the B team. Likely the parent of a boy that played very little.

No one is asking for a refund except you.

Truly you are foolish.
If I was an Express parent, then it would be even more credible to say so. Thus dupporting the prior Express parent complaint about playing time.
Think before you speak. Sorry you cant. You had a lobotomy. Or it seems so anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express has a forty man team, all the parents were told the deal, if they don't like it they will leave for other teams or be booted off next year. With a 40 man roster, you can try to play and use whoever you want to there are no rules to this. Stop all the crying, be happy there were competitive games for all, and that no one was being blown out by 20 goals.

Hmmm!! You keep saying everyone was told the deal over and over in this blog. But you kerp changing what it is they were told.
In past you said that the kids were all told which team they were on and each were going to 3 tournaments.
Then you said people kniw what team they are on except for a handful of tgem who they are trying to decide will be on A or B.
Then you said your not sure why fogo and attacknan played with B team in past, but they are only obes and didnt play much.
Now you are saying that everyone knows CoachC will throw in as many of his AA players into the lower team games as he wants to win and those parents know and agreed to that.
Hmmmm sonething doesnt sound right. And express parent who confirmed they agreed to put their kid on lower team with the understanding the kids on that team would get playing time, clearly shows the parents were not told the "deal" as you say.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHAHHAHA
I will make one observation, and i am sure all the out of new york teams will be crying about. The tiger team should be embarrassed if they think all those kids were born in 2008. Play with whoever you want, my concern is that with the age and size of some of these kids that someone who is of proper age is going to get hurt. other then that i am sure no one cares.
2025 playing on Outlaws today. The cheating in this sport is getting out of control. Coaches and parents should be ashamed of themselves. How does your 7th grader explain to his friends that he plays on a 6th grade team? Do you think that doesn’t effect him in some way? When a kid gets injured by an older player, I hope the parents sue the tourney and win big. Sadly, it is the only way things are going to change.

Tigers is a MD team. Birthhdate for grades are earlier, August 2007. So they would have kids on their team legit in 7th grade who are older with birthdates in Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov or Dec of 2007.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love when a disgruntled express parent starts off with saying “ not an express parent” - ooooooook, we all believe you.

Another parent who doesnt think before he speaks.
If you want to think I am an Express parent. No problem. I will pretend to be.
So that just supports what the pruor parent said that CoachC is pulling AA kids to play on the B team just to win the championship.
Truly sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
channycheat strikes again, not at all surprising, everyone knew what was up once the schedule was posted. Kuddos to LILC for a well played tournament.

I was watching that game in between my sons game and as soon as LILC went up 2 goals and was clearly the stronger team he brought in the 3 best fogo, attack and d guys he has and also his entire AA middie line. Express parents were shaking their heads. I was listening to them complain yet next year they will be back. Ha. Truth is LILC should have been in the AA division bc they would have smoked the express haugen b team if they had just played those rostered kids. And they smoked the other single a division teams. But then to hear CoachC did it again in the finals is laughable. And for you parents that allowed your kids to play in 7 games yesterday I feel bad when they need knee replacement by the time they are in 9th grade. If Express wants to cheat then cheat but isn’t it embarrassing to the organization or have we lost all sense of reality in the big picture that very few of all our kids are going to play lax at the highest level and more importantly don’t we want them to be good people and put them on teams with coaches they look up to and respect and learn from. Long Island Lax is a mess right now bc of insane parents and organizations that play dirty. And the fogo from express is a true 2026 and amazing however he definitely doesn’t belong on any B teams! But it isn’t his fault he’s just doing what his cheater coach tells him to do.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
channycheat strikes again, not at all surprising, everyone knew what was up once the schedule was posted. Kuddos to LILC for a well played tournament.

I was watching that game in between my sons game and as soon as LILC went up 2 goals and was clearly the stronger team he brought in the 3 best fogo, attack and d guys he has and also his entire AA middie line. Express parents were shaking their heads. I was listening to them complain yet next year they will be back. Ha. Truth is LILC should have been in the AA division bc they would have smoked the express haugen b team if they had just played those rostered kids. And they smoked the other single a division teams. But then to hear CoachC did it again in the finals is laughable. And for you parents that allowed your kids to play in 7 games yesterday I feel bad when they need knee replacement by the time they are in 9th grade. If Express wants to cheat then cheat but isn’t it embarrassing to the organization or have we lost all sense of reality in the big picture that very few of all our kids are going to play lax at the highest level and more importantly don’t we want them to be good people and put them on teams with coaches they look up to and respect and learn from. Long Island Lax is a mess right now bc of insane parents and organizations that play dirty. And the fogo from express is a true 2026 and amazing however he definitely doesn’t belong on any B teams! But it isn’t his fault he’s just doing what his cheater coach tells him to do.

You are either a liar or incredibly misinformed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I completely agree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHAHHAHA

Tigers is a MD team. Birthhdate for grades are earlier, August 2007. So they would have kids on their team legit in 7th grade who are older with birthdates in Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov or Dec of 2007.

Tigers parent here. Philly based 2026 team, world series aged and some are 2027s. Tigers will be in Denver next year. Was a fun tournament yesterday and great teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I completely agree.

Supporting your own statement. Stop being jealous

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kid is great player but I hope you realize coach C is using him like a rag doll. If my math is correct he played in 8-10 games yesterday... Let him be a kid.... Already watched him breakdown on sidelines last year...

Parents fault for allowing this young kid to play so much , risk of getting injured. Why is this kid getting so much attention on this forum must be a lot of jealous parents enough already. I hope he’s a straight A’s in the classroom because this Game not going to make you any money for a job !! Enough already .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course he and the multiple others callibg Chucky out are lying.
And you standing alone are the truth.
Like that sounds believable.
Get used to it. People inside and outsude Express are not interested in being silent about Chucky and his cheating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I completely agree.

Supporting your own statement. Stop being jealous

Sorry but I'm not the same person.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The FOGO is getting so much attention because Coach C uses him on three teams. 2025 AA, 2026 AA and 2026 A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHAHHAHA

Tigers parent here. Philly based 2026 team, world series aged and some are 2027s. Tigers will be in Denver next year. Was a fun tournament yesterday and great teams.

However this was a grade based tournament. Not a WSYL birthdate tournament. So were some if your world series aged players in 8th grade? Because that is against the rules in a grade based tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHAHHAHA

Are you saying we will see your big righty attackman in Denver with this 2026 team? He plays on a 2025 box team, and is big on that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get used to it. People inside and outsude Express are not interested in being silent about Chucky and his cheating.

Liar? It’s not appropriate to name kids names but ask any express A parent and they know darn well the best double A d guy best double A and best double A attack guy along with the starting middie line all got in against the LILC team in the finals in the single A division. And two of those players are so good they play up with the 2025 team. Just play fair and then no one can have anything to complain about? I help coach one of the losing teams yesterday and I’m ok losing fair and square.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHAHHAHA

Are you saying we will see your big righty attackman in Denver with this 2026 team? He plays on a 2025 box team, and is big on that team.

coached against this kid &team in box...he is true 2026 / 6th grader & his team.Bunch of 5 grade kids to...they will be in denver...they play up in 2025 a lot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe all that extra playing hurt them in the AA finals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A friend just turned me onto this site. Y'all should be embarrassed. 11 year old lacrosse? Are you really worried about who is winning / losing / playing / not playing etc? you need real jobs or need a real life passion. If winning a B (or A in this case) level Tournament is so important to you than you need a reality check.

Good luck to all of you. I am worse off for ever reading this.....oh and my son plays 2026. I will find you sickos (very easily) on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Liar? It’s not appropriate to name kids names but ask any express A parent and they know darn well the best double A d guy best double A and best double A attack guy along with the starting middie line all got in against the LILC team in the finals in the single A division. And two of those players are so good they play up with the 2025 team. Just play fair and then no one can have anything to complain about? I help coach one of the losing teams yesterday and I’m ok losing fair and square.

why do u care about b level?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

why do u care about b level?

Thats a ridiculous question. He coaches a team that plays in the B bracket. And there are plenty of teams that play in the lower bracket based on the skill level of their team. Its unfair for top A players to jump in and play for their lower level team just to get a trophy. A false trophy at that. The lower level Express Haugen team didnt earn that trophy. They stole it, by not playing the kids that were actually assigned to that team. And instead throwing in their AA kids. They should be ashamed. All of them. You as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should have been Tigers and 91 in the championship. They played a great, well matched game earlier in the day. Congrats to Tigers on their win today.

91 is back. Real team and boys are playing good watch out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHAHHAHA

There appear to be kids older then that, I suspect many could be holdbacks and maybe in 6th grade there, when they should actually be in 7th grade,, and could have birthdates 2006 and potentially into late 2005.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHAHHAHA

There appear to be kids older then that, I suspect many could be holdbacks and maybe in 6th grade there, when they should actually be in 7th grade,, and could have birthdates 2006 and potentially into late 2005.

91 parents, asked if they were holdbacks there parent showed me birth certs on phone, are 6th and some 5th grader, and there parents for philly people werent stunards, close game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHAHHAHA

91 parents, asked if they were holdbacks there parent showed me birth certs on phone, are 6th and some 5th grader, and there parents for philly people werent stunards, close game

They have images of all the kids birth certs on their phone??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats just absurd, who the F keeps their kids Birth Certificate on their phones to show to strangers to prove their ages at tournaments, I think we have heard it all now.

91 is a good team, but the 91 5th grade team can almost beat them i bet.

HAHAHAHHAHA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHAHHAHA

the coach keeps the birth certificate on him for #17 because they hear it all the time and kid is born 10/07.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A friend just turned me onto this site. Y'all should be embarrassed. 11 year old lacrosse? Are you really worried about who is winning / losing / playing / not playing etc? you need real jobs or need a real life passion. If winning a B (or A in this case) level Tournament is so important to you than you need a reality check.

Good luck to all of you. I am worse off for ever reading this.....oh and my son plays 2026. I will find you sickos (very easily) on the field.

You seem pretty sane

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a serious question. There's been a lot of advice given to "switch teams" if you're not happy.

How many people have actually done that? Moved to another team after the fall tournament season.
Can anyone speak to that personally? If you did, what was it that made you switch? Were you happier on the new team?
Did you and/or your son face much backlash from their friends/parents of the old team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a serious question. There's been a lot of advice given to "switch teams" if you're not happy.

How many people have actually done that? Moved to another team after the fall tournament season.
Can anyone speak to that personally? If you did, what was it that made you switch? Were you happier on the new team?
Did you and/or your son face much backlash from their friends/parents of the old team?

I have done this. We left because there was literally no future for the club. Lied to about the numbers they were projecting for the spring and they were over promising and way under delivering on talent and we didn't want to be left out come spring. (they ended up collapsing before the spring) We asked around and found the best fit. Some coaches are accommodating about bringing in your kid for the winter skills sessions and practices as a try out for the spring.
We faced 0 backlash and actually still speak to a lot of the coaches, parents and kids to this day. That was 4 years ago. Most of the parents will completely understand your decision. (if it is rational and not I JUST WANT TO MOVE CLUBS BECAUSE THAT ONE WINS MORE) Trust me, the ones that stop talking to you or give you cap, you don't need to deal with any way. In terms of friends, my son sits down at his Xbox and plays with kids from every team he has ever been on from rec through club and they don't even bring it up.
Finally, yes, we could not be happier with the moves we have made.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]channycheat strikes again, not at all surprising, everyone knew what was up once the schedule was posted. Kuddos to LILC for a well played tournament.

Thats a ridiculous question. He coaches a team that plays in the B bracket. And there are plenty of teams that play in the lower bracket based on the skill level of their team. Its unfair for top A players to jump in and play for their lower level team just to get a trophy. A false trophy at that. The lower level Express Haugen team didnt earn that trophy. They stole it, by not playing the kids that were actually assigned to that team. And instead throwing in their AA kids. They should be ashamed. All of them. You as well.

tell us more, you have more to say

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHAHHAHA

This doesnt surprise me. Every NY parent complains that any non NY lacrosse player over 5'6'' who scores a goal is a holdback.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was really pathetic. Coaches running to find players from their other team because they saw they were going to lose to a town team (LILC) in the B bracket of a 6th grade tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was really pathetic. Coaches running to find players from their other team because they saw they were going to lose to a town team (LILC) in the B bracket of a 6th grade tournament.

The lies are so comical on these forums. I check here more and more often to see what ridiculous comment will be next. Keep them coming.

Fun fact: Literally the worst player on the express b team scored in the game. That’s why the team chased after him at the end of the game. Face it, LILC is t as strong a team as you think.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That didn't happen. I watched that whole game. Is every kid on LILC from PW?

Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard