BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 21 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 20 21
Re: Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Companies like express destroying this sport. You let 11-12 year old stand on the sideline and don’t play. No development . They will raise there prices next year again and again. You all suckers !!!

---

spoken like a true B parent. Travel lacrosse is not for every kid. And, maybe there is a team that is a better fit? Why not use the practice for what it is... awesome training, and bang out your experience on the town and school teams?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
loco, very concerned for other people's money & express insurance / business licenses

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the real question is why are the teams segmented into A and B etc already? kids are 11 and 12 years old, there should be wide variety of development from tryouts until summer circuit. make the kids earn it. that is how MA teams do it and the initial lack of familiarity may be why they may lose early in the summer but never late. only rationale as to why the teams are pre-selected is to lock in the kids. truth to it, is it only lets you lock in the borderline guys and therefore team doesnt develop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Touched a nerve? This poster is 100% correct.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Companies like express destroying this sport. You let 11-12 year old stand on the sideline and don’t play. No development . They will raise there prices next year again and again. You all suckers !!!

You'll be able to see all the Express teams on Saturday morning. They're all playing at roughly the same times on adjacent fields.
Maybe you can poach one or 2 based on the level of disgust on the disgruntled parent's faces.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NAL Fall

Annapolis Hawks
BBL
Edge
Express North Rioseco
Legacy
Long Island Express Haugen
Madlax-Capital
NH Tomahawks
NXT
Prime Time
Sweetlax-NY
Team 91 Maryland

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NAL Fall

Annapolis Hawks
BBL
Edge
Express North Rioseco
Legacy
Long Island Express Haugen
Madlax-Capital
NH Tomahawks
NXT
Prime Time
Sweetlax-NY
Team 91 Maryland

Where is 91? Playing in another MyLacrosse Tourney? You wonder why you are ranked so low!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You seriously need a life when your talking rankings in 2026 OMG , your the dad who played no high school sports held his kid back to be competitive and throws a bumper sticker on his car to feel important . Will keep an eye on these " rankings " so far " the # 7 2 way black squad got blown out by 91 at Blatant IF you dont play for the Hawks or Laxachusetts these rankings are a joke ,,clearly the 2 best teams heading into spring

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You seriously need a life when your talking rankings in 2026 OMG , your the dad who played no high school sports held his kid back to be competitive and throws a bumper sticker on his car to feel important . Will keep an eye on these " rankings " so far " the # 7 2 way black squad got blown out by 91 at Blatant IF you dont play for the Hawks or Laxachusetts these rankings are a joke ,,clearly the 2 best teams heading into spring

You rank who you think the top 2 teams are right after bashing a person that ranked teams. You also need a life buddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why so offened, its aa Lacrosse site. If it offends you BEAT IT!!.. no one makes you read the BOTC. the teams get rank at every year. so get over yourself

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It wasn’t a ranking.. just an alphabetical list of who’s attending the NAL.. relax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You'll be able to see all the Express teams on Saturday morning. They're all playing at roughly the same times on adjacent fields.
Maybe you can poach one or 2 based on the level of disgust on the disgruntled parent's faces.

Not at the same times. The Haugen Black and Haugen Irange teams are not. This way the A players can run back and forth to play on both teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not at the same times. The Haugen Black and Haugen Irange teams are not. This way the A players can run back and forth to play on both teams.

Walk away from lacrosse as you're clearly angry. You add nothing of importance here. Clearly your son must not be cut out for it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Walk away from lacrosse as you're clearly angry. You add nothing of importance here. Clearly your son must not be cut out for it.

So says the irritable Haugen Orange parent. Seems we have hit a nerve.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It wasn’t a ranking.. just an alphabetical list of who’s attending the NAL.. relax

Yes!!! I literally cut and pasted the registered teams from tourney machine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry LXC is not in top 2, Hawks power. Laxachussetes lost to Eclipse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry LXC is not in top 2, Hawks power. Laxachussetes lost to Eclipse

When was that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes!!! I literally cut and pasted the registered teams from tourney machine.

I was laughing pretty hard at the guy who was getting angry as it looked like you took it straight from the website. Someone needs too get laid and calm down!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Neither me nor my son has ever had anything to do with express. I don’t know much about them. You have made it abundantly clear that you don’t like express. Posting your same detest garbage non stop is old. Find a new team if you’re so dissatisfied.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Neither me nor my son has ever had anything to do with express. I don’t know much about them. You have made it abundantly clear that you don’t like express. Posting your same detest garbage non stop is old. Find a new team if you’re so dissatisfied.

Not on Express either. And only have written a very small number of stmts in the blog. And not all of them even on this thread. You are delusional if you dont think there are many people disgusted with the unethical practices of Express and Chucky. The original poster is correct. Its ruining the sport. Not saying other organisations and coaches dont do it to some extent. But noone has taken it as far as Chucky.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not on Express either. And only have written a very small number of stmts in the blog. And not all of them even on this thread. You are delusional if you dont think there are many people disgusted with the unethical practices of Express and Chucky. The original poster is correct. Its ruining the sport. Not saying other organisations and coaches dont do it to some extent. But noone has taken it as far as Chucky.

I love that you call him Chucky!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is sad that even the kids that are on the b team still don't play because he has the a players playing for both teams. Let the b team be just that - a B team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is sad that even the kids that are on the b team still don't play because he has the a players playing for both teams. Let the b team be just that - a B team!

I agree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I love that you call him Chucky!!

It fits him right. So funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Every kid on the B team plays. Go to the tournament tomorrow and watch if you don't want to take my word for it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hes making the most money and has the most teams so haters gonna detest,,,

stop thinking you know everything about the game. You all mean nothing.

The stupidity of the non long island people is crazy,, you and your laxachussets bs and hawks garbage, no one cares.

Express has the most teams and people still go every year so the kool aid he must be passing out is potent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Every kid on the B team plays. Go to the tournament tomorrow and watch if you don't want to take my word for it.

That is completely false. CoachC played his top AA players in both divisions today. Parents of Express kids on the sidelines were complaining it was ridiculous. Teams entered the single A division to play single A teams and be competitive. And parents like myself put their kids on the single A team bc they want them to see the field and play other single A teams. But CoachC was afraid of losing so he cheated. These kids are 11 and this behavior is sad for them to witness.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like the powderpuff bracket backfired

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is completely false. CoachC played his top AA players in both divisions today. Parents of Express kids on the sidelines were complaining it was ridiculous. Teams entered the single A division to play single A teams and be competitive. And parents like myself put their kids on the single A team bc they want them to see the field and play other single A teams. But CoachC was afraid of losing so he cheated. These kids are 11 and this behavior is sad for them to witness.

No one was complaining. That's false unless it was directly to Chan, which I doubt. I did however see 2 kids play from the AA team. Each for about 15 minutes total over the course of 4 games and I don't believe on the field at the same time. I don't think they were necessary. Not sure the reason behind it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smoked

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now we know why CoachC hasn’t put his name on this team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not an Express parent. But I want to say goid for you for speaking up about whats happening.
I had no doubt he was going to do that when you saw how he scheduled the games for both teams. It was clear he was going to have his AA kids running back and forth between both teams.
He shoumd be ashamed. And B teans playing who paud for the singke A bracket should be asking fir a refund from Tristate. Its disgusting manipulating that much in your own tournament.
LILC congrats because truly you were the championship winner here and got robbed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let those parents do their talking with their wallets next year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2025 fogo plays UP... he is really 2026. From his mom. Xxxxx

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
channycheat strikes again, not at all surprising, everyone knew what was up once the schedule was posted. Kuddos to LILC for a well played tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Not at the same times. The Haugen Black and Haugen Irange teams are not. This way the A players can run back and forth to play on both teams. [/quote]

Walk away from lacrosse as you're clearly angry. You add nothing of importance here. Clearly your son must not be cut out for it.[/quote]

So says the irritable Haugen Orange parent. Seems we have hit a nerve.[/quote]

[/quote]

Not on Express either. And only have written a very small number of stmts in the blog. And not all of them even on this thread. You are delusional if you dont think there are many people disgusted with the unethical practices of Express and Chucky. The original poster is correct. Its ruining the sport. Not saying other organisations and coaches dont do it to some extent. But noone has taken it as far as Chucky. [/quote]

Chucky?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one was complaining. That's false unless it was directly to Chan, which I doubt. I did however see 2 kids play from the AA team. Each for about 15 minutes total over the course of 4 games and I don't believe on the field at the same time. I don't think they were necessary. Not sure the reason behind it.

Because they probably didn’t see a lot of time on AA team. Looks like there is a solid A and AA teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should have been Tigers and 91 in the championship. They played a great, well matched game earlier in the day. Congrats to Tigers on their win today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2025 playing on Outlaws today. The cheating in this sport is getting out of control. Coaches and parents should be ashamed of themselves. How does your 7th grader explain to his friends that he plays on a 6th grade team? Do you think that doesn’t effect him in some way? When a kid gets injured by an older player, I hope the parents sue the tourney and win big. Sadly, it is the only way things are going to change.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not an Express parent. But I want to say goid for you for speaking up about whats happening.
I had no doubt he was going to do that when you saw how he scheduled the games for both teams. It was clear he was going to have his AA kids running back and forth between both teams.
He shoumd be ashamed. And B teans playing who paud for the singke A bracket should be asking fir a refund from Tristate. Its disgusting manipulating that much in your own tournament.
LILC congrats because truly you were the championship winner here and got robbed.

The negative drunk dad strikes again. Read this again in the morning when you’re sober.

You’re clearly a parent from the B team. Likely the parent of a boy that played very little.

No one is asking for a refund except you.

Page 11 of 21 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard