Paint Branch (MD) 2020 Midfield, Attack Erek Augustin Commits to Frostburg State University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Paint Branch (MD) 2020 Midfield, Attack Erek Augustin of Maryland Xtreme-Revolution has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Frostburg State University.

High School: Paint Branch (Burtonsville, MD)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: Frostburg State University
Club Team: Maryland Xtreme-Revolution
Lacrosse Honors: Varsity starter since sophomore year, 32 goals 16 assists, 2nd Team All-Division, F&M Fall Brawl All-Star
Academic Honors: 3.5 GPA w/ multiple AP courses, Over 600 earned student volunteering hours, National Honor Society, National Society of High School Scholars, Minds in Motion Award
Expected Major: Psychology
Why did you choose Frostburg State University, Men's D3? "I chose Frostburg for many reasons, but all in all, because it was truly the best option for myself and my family. From my first visit on, I fell in love with everything about the school, people, and the lacrosse program. The team is filled with talent and run by an amazing coach, and I feel that I can make a positive impact right away. The school's recent switch to Division 2, and having friends already attending there helped make the decision even easier."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "First, I would like to thank God for my abilities and this opportunity to continue playing the sport I love. I want to thank my wonderful parents, sister, and family for their endless love and support. Thank you to Coach Jolles and all of my other coaches for everything they’ve taught me. Another thank you to Coach Mattoon and Maryland Xtreme for developing me into the player I am today. Thank you to all of the college coaches who had their interest in me. Finally, I would like to thank all of my friends and teammates for their constant encouragement."
What other colleges did you consider? "Hood College, Kenyon College, Howard CC & Harford CC"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Erek Augustin on his commitment to Frostburg State University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: